Whitewashing/colorwashing

alldigitocracy.org/live-action-anime-film-casts-black-actor-causing-critics-to-howl-in-protest/
dailydot.com/parsec/death-note-margaret-qualley-misa-casting-backlash/

>2017 movie coming out about Death Note
>The Manga that was made into an anime
>Both of which feature an almost completely Asian cast
>Cast for the movie is revealed
>One character, L, is played by Keith Stanfield (Pic related)
>A nigger
>People got annoyed that L is being played by a nigger
>Libshits call out the hypocrisy of imaginary strawmen who are okay with whitewashing, but not this
>While also complaining about the whitewashing of the rest of the characters
>So they're defending Asian characters being portrayed as black, but not white

MY FUCKING SIDES

Why don't black people just collectively kill themselves?

>putting a nigger into a live action anime movie when they normally bomb even with a white/asian cast

Just burning your money would be easier.

Why don't chimpanzee people just kill themselves?

They are too simple minded.

Considering the Black on Black crime rates, they're trying. They breed too fast.

>most intelligent detective in the world
>represented by the race with the lowest average IQ

What tweest!

They can't see the greater picture
In the US, they don't even reproduce that fast if you take into account the abortion rates. Who cares about Africa though?

Because Sweden keeps welcoming them and giving them free shit

WEABOOS BTFO!

Because abortion clinics are no longer state funded.

WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT ALREADY

rza is a bigger weeb than anyone on Sup Forums

L is a very difficult character to pull off. Hopefully this Stanfield earned the role. pol compains a black man portrays a japanese character but doesnt complain the anime itself has the "japanese" protagonist be a blond haired boy with a bretty american-esque looking dad desu.

Daily reminder that pol is always wrong.

Is the character's race credited as "Japanese"? Then he's fucking Japanese. It doesn't matter if his dad looks somewhat American, that's the art style. If you look him up, every wiki will say he's Japanese, so he's Japanese.

>blonde

it;s almost like there's this magical thing called hair dye

It's a very very dark blonde at that, I'd say it looks brown most of the time.

>flashbacks to him being a kid in one episode
>blond hair
>you expect a four year old in japan is dying hair

The ultimate redpill is that the japanese place whites in all their anime so the subversive factor of it will subliminally undermine the west while leaving the japanese culture untarnished

Also, took an animation couProfessor said japanese make lots of their characters look white because it would be too hard to distinguish characters if they looked japanese because le japanese all look le same

What to put that to the test?

its been said once, An easy solution to find L

Look up all educated black people, Results 2: Kill both done. :)

to me it's not really so much that he's Black

but the fact that they chose some charismatic hipster looking faggot
implying that a fit adult black guy can ever portray L
but i guess they're taking "creative license" with the show and not even trying to make their characters resemble the anime's

it's probably gonna be shit desu if some hipster cool black guy is gonna be a genius detective though

This. L had a fucked up NEET style persona, and you just know he [spoiler]died a virgin.[/spoiler] There is no way his smug arrogance can be properly protrayed by a black dude

How is this mess my race's fault? The blame should go to the caster.

His nationality is never disclosed, actually. He's just meant to be "foreign".

is this for real? isn't it just another permanently announced project like the famous WoW movie?

...you know the WoW movie came out last year
...right?

it's not wow movie

you speak english?

Yea the Dems protect Planned Parenthood for a reason

>live action animaymay film
>chinese and japs fucking hate darkies in their US hollywood films
>burning an entire consumer base that has the only vested interest because "diversity"

How much do these faggot love throwing money out the window?

It's like the never learn with these live action manga adaptions.
I'm glad they always flop. Fucking normalfags and Hollywood ruin everything.

I get the point you are trying to make but, as far as I know deathnote was a casual entry tier animemaymay and was never really supported by the Otaku crowd. But it did get alot of support overseas and with women in general.

L is half japanese half english
Light's going to drop that nog faster than Baltimore PD anyway

I cannot wait for this to bomb

All the while the producers are dumbfounded why it isn't making millions

All anime characters look white, also another shit movie in 2017 nothing new.

Not entirely sure on the details but the voice actor for L in the English dub was black (he play Gaeta on Battlestar galactica)

I would be pretty OK if it was just a voice role a la Darth Vader and James Earl Jones, but I feel like L should be played by someone either Japanese or British.

What if they did it because they weren't able to find someone who is pale enough to accurately represent a guy who never sees any sunlight, because most hollywood actors have a life, so they made him black to ignore the issue of tan.

if it werent for dumb white liberals with giant hearts, that fucking nigger trash would have been hunted for sport by now