Israel VS The UN

what's really going on, and why do these 2 states hate eachother?

who really supports the UN, and who really supports Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=XtnTDqGgJBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

US of A is the only country that supports Israel in the west...

You don't want to know...

yes, and most social engineering stems from the UN

Didn't the UN create isreal?

no, the 1917 balfour declaration did.

The UN is a tool of the EU which is a tool of Germany.

For better or worse, the US, the UK, and possibly France depending on what happens in their next election are allies with Israel and the Jews in the effort to stop Germany from trying to take over the world again.

And the German government is a tool of the U.S. since the end of ww2. But hey at least you're not getting paid to shill.

>UN
>A state

it's okay he's a burger

The US occupies them militarily, but not economically and culturally which has become the new world war.

Sweden is just Germany's bitch so keep sucking that dick.

this doesn't make any sense when germany is cucked with sand niggers, chinks, and regular niggers (as represneted by their flag). the UN is destroying the aryan race, and trying to create a subspecies of subhumans. I've been playing with the notion that Israel and the jews are not the enemy.

this is a hard redpill to swallow in the picture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Alliance

then there's also this to consider, South korea (which just got nailed for having a satanic cabal) runs the UN along with Saudi arabia, and China.

it has land, an army, and a government that imposes itself over other governments. calling it a state is accurate leafs.

What do you mean Germany's bitch, we're cooperating.

Check this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtnTDqGgJBg

no

Germany is still like 91% ethnically German, and another 5% is non-German white. What they brought in was realistically fucking nothing.

Germany fucked up big time by overplaying their cards with the Refugees because it gave the U.K. the excuse they needed to leave the EU, and France might follow as well.

Basically Israel did mean things to Palestenians. Palestenians rose up and became terrorists so Israel decided to do extremely mean things to protect itself which works so they continue to be mean. The UN doesn't like it when it's members do mean things so it condemns Israel. Israel has little to offer to the UN so it relies of US and international support. I think it's okay to condemn some of the unreasonable shit Israel does but it's also unfair when other countries like Saudi Arabia get a pass. Saudi threatened to pull UN aid if their countries Human rights abuses in Yemen weren't removed, UN caved in and removed Saudi.

Israel has the most% of people who believe torture works while most of the world says it doesn't. Who am I suppose to believe the country whose military officials use torture to protect their own families or countries with military officials who are against torture since it's not politically correct and they want promotions.

Sup Forums stands with Israel

Zionists and Americans who are mildly retarded and believe they are friends (due to the massivly wealthy Zionist lobby funding the conservative party).

Secular Jews, and even some religious ones that don't believe it was "time" to "return" to Israel, and their useful idiot goyim lapdogs oppose it due to being left-wing cucks who thing Israelis are mistreating Palistinians.

The left wing has outgrown the right wing lobby in the US by scooping up all the various Marxist groups like the gays and minority groups, so currently the push is against Israel, which is why they let Trump win and filled his cabinet with ex-Goldman Sachs (Rothschild) employees.

Bottom line is the Jews control both sides, always. But they are divided.

this makes quite a bit more sense now.

I don't really believe that palestine was a peaceful place anymore. the quran and hadiths are batshit crazy like the talmud

see the image i posted herei think its not the jews that are playing both sides, but the catholic church.

>Catholic church.

Lol, you are dumb

Jews have controlled the Vatican for a long time.

speaking as a gnostic, I would have to disagree

>Jews have controlled the Vatican for a long time.
Now that's just tinfoil conspiracy talk

(You)

reptilians are what fallen angels turn into.

its a fallen angel conspiracy.

earths flat.

Look who controls the Vatican bank, and you will find your answers.

Yeah thought so...

Hello Rabbi!

not even close

DURRR THE VATICAN?? just because its in a rothschild bank doesn't mean its the rothschild control it, they answer to the vatican, not the other way around.

Retarded opinion discarded

bankers have a boss, that really isn't an opinion, or retarded.

FUCK THE UN

it's fundamental purpose is to subvert national sovereignty.

if abolishing the UN helps Israel, I don't care. the thing needs to go. it's the embodiment of (((globalism)).