Let's pretend for a second that it's the mother of all happenings right now. Nukes are being fired all around the world...

Let's pretend for a second that it's the mother of all happenings right now. Nukes are being fired all around the world, and you just find this information out right now. Your death is coming in under 10 minutes, this is your last post on Sup Forums, drop the final red pill you have to offer.

The idiocy that has sprung from this board to create the alt-right and this era of glorification of political incorrectness comes from a place of mostly socially awkward young white males who crave something exciting and dangerous yet can't even summon the urge to ask a girl on a date or fight for a job that isn't minimum wage.

This stupid fantasy ushered in the Trump administration and only in this eleventh hour do you realize that you subjected the entire human race to execution. You vermin are no better than Elliot Roger.

He said Red Pills. Which are presented as a hidden truth. There's no truth to which you speak, just an opinion.

You talk like some entitled shit-skin who acts like he's struck gold, deep in the mountains. But all you've really done, is just scrape the sand.

nukes confirmed incoming in under 10min!

You have been warned.

Meh... fuck the redpills I'd rather go get laid.

I see what you did there

fpbp

not an argument

Why would anybody nuke the middle of bumble-fuck-nowhere?

You're babbling again, Edith. Go get my belt.

It was the Jews all along.

>flag

when the asteroid hits this planet all of the data you have gathered will be for nothing as all of humanity will no longer exist.

>this is your last post on Sup Forums, drop the final red pill you have to offer.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I can die happy knowing all the people I hate are going to die too

Cancer posting.

I post on a better board that is more aligned to my hobbies and interests where my post will not be devoured by thousands of others but stand among the last few to grace the board before the end.

Try Again

i only voted for trump to spite the media and radical leftists
this site turned me from an apolitical funloving guy into a right wing dicknose
goodbye, i hate you all

this post is max cringe

Everything Alex Jones said is true

Fpbp

I told you niggers Kek requires sacrifices just like any god.

PRAISE IT

Stop wasting your time on anime, the stories aren't worth it on the grand scale.

The alt right doesn't exist btw.

wow cringe. stop projecting fag

Jesus is the one true Son of God who died for our sins and accepting him as your savior is as simple realizing you've got nothing to lose by doing so

Fuck all white people!!!

Islam was right. All other pills are a placebo.

without black people basketball would still be in the 1960s

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF ME BANGING HIS MOTHER

It's all for nothing and we're just a tiny cosmic accident. All the entirety of everything that has or will ever exist is bereft of meaning.

Or not, who knows really

I never said anything publicly about the global banking cartels because I was afraid of being ostracized for having antisemitic/racist/etc.. views.

I never said anything because I wanted to live a the lie the banking cartels created, in this unsustainable and psychopathic system of production and commerce. I thought I had something that I could contribute, and for some reason, I thought I could have a great traditional life and family, despite all of the evidence.

I made memes because I was afraid of dying horrifically in a war, or being crushed to nothing before I could have a chance at the illusion the banking cartels built. I don't think I was cowardly for shitposting, or using Sup Forums rhetoric, I think I was cowardly for not dedicating most of my life to fight the insane machine that fed me my illusions, to the absolute best of my ability.

If it were really all over now, I think this is what I would say.

What a fucking cosmic tragedy.

>women are objects to be controlled
>kill all infidels

wtf I love islam now

Drink Water

>fat shitskin projecting hard butthurt his entire leftist ideology got destroyed by said young white males

I think I'd go to some libshit board like Sup Forums and try to get as many (You)s as possible desu

>Your death is coming in under 10 minutes
I really doubt that.

Do was right.

Behind the buzzwords this post essentially reads as:
>we destroyed globalism with pepe the frog
This is how Sup Forumstards LITERALLY understand world politics.

And guess what bud? You get to fucking deal with it just like the rest of us. The common man has a voice too, and we are tired of this shit.

You'll be fine.

I voted for Jill Stein, and I believe in liberal policies like universal healthcare, free public college, and investing in green energy to combat global warming.

I hang out here with you people because you're fun.