Damn Sup Forums BTFO

Damn Sup Forums BTFO
Really makes you think huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dymb0SvHCnY
youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/15/opinions/cool-kids-choose-clinton-kohn/index.html?client=safari
youtu.be/MhrzUVBhrLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=reuJ8yVCgSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sad that you're not with the cool crowd
>cool crow

>Watching SNL

I honestly thought SNL stopped in the mid 90's.
Otherwise I wouldn't be watching anyway. If I wanted to hear autistic screeching, I'd work with mentally ill children. Not watch a glorified hissy fit.

But I am with the cool crowd. I'm with you guys.

>tfw I'm not cool

>a 40 year old white man posted this

do people still watch SNL? The last time it was funny was when Adam Sandler was a regular castmember

How will we ever recover?

makes me feel great knowing that I'm on the right side of history...

>He thinks people still watch SNL

>1967
He's 50

>people watch SNL in the current year

mama says i'm in the cool crowd

I've never watched SNL.

>Watching SNL in [Current Year]
kek

I've literally never watched an episode of SNL.

Mad tv was literally 10x better than snl ever was.

Not really. The only reason it's still on the air is the fact that it's got enough legacy status that no network exec is willing to be the one to put it out of its misery.

>SNL
>the current year

They really can't think of anything unless it is in terms of pop culture, can they? Also
>SNL
>cool

You missed out. It did have a golden age.

MADTV was okay back in the day. Had some good bits.

I tried to get into SNL a few times but they're just not funny. The show is just so smug. They can't even contain themselves when telling their jokes. It's just so lame.

>Sad that you're not with the cool crowd?

snl affects me in no way whatsoever, and being with the "cool crowd" stopped being appealing in middle school

>people over twice my age trying to tell me what's cool

way better
vid totally related
youtube.com/watch?v=dymb0SvHCnY

I haven't watched SNL in over a decade

(((SNL))) has also become a de facto Democrat propaganda platform. It's owned and written by leftist kikes, and (((Al Franken))) used his fame there to become a fucking Senator. Franken also rigged his election to make himself win in a recount, by the way.

Is this a serious tweet?

>Cool crowd

They are so far gone, it's unreal.

>cool crowd

Anyone have that CNN article about how all the cool kids are voting for Hillary?

People still watch SNL?

politics aside, I stopped watching SNL years ago. it just isn't funny.

I wouldn't know. Cool kids stopped paying for cable 8 years ago :(

How does watching SNL make me feel?

Well, I grew up watching SNL with my parents, 20+ years.

So what's my answer? It fills me with absolute disgust. You used to do real skits, you used to poke fun at everyone, where the fuck is Chevy Chase screaming NIGGER?

You stupid faggots, if SNL runs 12 skits 10 of them are anti-Trump propaganda.

I feel like I want to watch every single writer and member of modern SNL die in a fucking fire, that's how I feel.

lol lesbian steve buscemi

>Cool crowd still pays for cable

>watching TV on a Saturday night
>being in with the cool crowd

Trump is 70 yet still a manchild.

especially when it features this fucking silverback

but user that's just regular steve buscemi

that image holy shit

Jesus...

why won't SNL like me?! I can't even

Snl hasn't been funny or popular in years

>Not with the cool crowd
Woah, so this is what it feels like to desperately cling to relevance. No wonder they're losing Generation Z. All the kids have to do is look at the liberals and see that they're mostly fat and ugly. In other words, they're losers.

A literal fucking ape.

>Sad that you're not with the cool crowd
By definition, a Sup Forumslack is a social reject who is not only unable to get with the cool crowd but actively rejects it, thinking that such a thing is degenerate. I can't speak for non-Sup Forums Trump supporters, though.

thanks doc

>the cool crowd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA

What the fuck? Why is she so damn ugly? I thought actors with any kind of notoriety are at least 6.5/10 in looks, not -50/10.

What exactly counts as the "cool crowed"?

>the cool crowd
>psychorigid, absurd authoritarians
pick one

I don't watch kike comedy hour.

No its just so well known and respected that it's still on the air. It's so pathetic, it used to be a time when the actors broke character and laughed, which was funny, now they do it every fucking 5 seconds to try and prove how funny their own writing is.

"diversity"

SNL died with Chris Farley.

I'm sure there are better-looking blacks out there. They didn't have to hire an ape.

who the fuck watches SNL?

I thought it's been dead since the 90's as well

That headline, Jesus Christ. If there was ever a living example of Uncle Tom, she would be it

she is gross... a lot of trannys look better than "her".

>How does watching #SNL make you feel?

The same way I feel when I hear someone say something positive about refugees. Absolutely nothing because both are beneath me.

i had to look up what SNL is.

and still i dont know anything about it. probably liberal bullshit, the show #467 if i had to guess.

for real?

Anybody else amused that the left now loves Baldwin because he plays Trump smear campaign weekly on an undead legacy show, yet absolutely hated him a couple years ago after he got his show cancelled over homophobic remarks?

>sad that you're not with the cool crowd

Haven't even watched SNL since the mid 90's

arnold schwarzenegger skit was the last thing.

They're just MADTv copy fags

Thanks doc.

i dont watch that nerd shit

Skit comedy show that's been on TV for decades where some of the greatest American comedy actors of olde got their start.

It's now a liberal propaganda platform that spends 90% of its show running "Hate Trump, ban guns, do as I say, laugh."

I'm not exaggerating.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

ah so i was right, but with a "thing liberals ruined" added in there somewhere.

The golden age was the Gilda Radner/John Belushi era though
Probably before most of Sup Forums was born hell they probably stopped even showing the reruns before most of Sup Forums was born

Yep. So sad that I'm not in the cool crowd of 42 year old tolerant liberals.

I don't watch shitty programming

>he thinks trump supporters watch snl

I literally havent watched a full episode of snl in my life, except maybe some "best of..(some person).." videos when I was a kid, I dont even remember if those were full episodes.

Who cares? Trump is president. You lost.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm 21 and SNL hasn't been good since before I was born. Why the fuck would I watch it

Is this it?
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/15/opinions/cool-kids-choose-clinton-kohn/index.html?client=safari

Favela monkey

you have to go b...

Wait. Never mind.

in the 70's back when it had John Belushi and Richard Pryor it was funny as fuck though
youtu.be/MhrzUVBhrLQ

Honestly, the only time I found SNL funny in my life was those years when Phil Hartman was on it.

Even the "golden years" when Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, etc. were on it... These people went on to do great things, but if you actually watched the episodes as I did back then, they were relatively laugh-free, even by the shit standards of the time.

if anything annoyed, you'd think with so many months since trump started running that they'd come up with more original jokes than "hurr hurr hes orange" and "hehehe hes rich too!!".

>tfw not in the cool crowd
wtf i love cultural marxism and leftism now
pls let me be in the cool kid club

>Be 40 y.o. single white man
>Ex wife left me for gun-shooting trump supporting racist in oklaholma
>Come home from dead end job and sit in front of analog tv with a luke warm tv dinner
>Roll on the floor squeeling everytime Alec Baldwin pouts his lips
>Close my eyes at night and have dreams of ex-wife and her husband shouting at tv when watching drumpf get brought out on snl

youtube.com/watch?v=reuJ8yVCgSM

That's the one. I can't believe Soros is this out-of-touch. This is sloppy as hell. You'd think a multi-billionaire could buy better demographic research,

Wtf I like Hillary now

>We're cool
source: we

I don't watch it. I don't watch any TV for that matter. If it's worth watching, I can probably find it online.

SNL is also overly political and all of the other skits aren't even funny. They haven't put out anything worth watching in at least 5 years.

I also lost a ton of respect for them after seeing the "jokes" they came up with during the presidential election process. They would attack Trump and go through extreme efforts to never actually say anything too negative about Hillary.

If only SNL was good..