RECOMMEND

I'm sorry Australia exists.

ADVOCATE

that look of disgust on her face

lol

ACCEPT
1/2

2/2

there is this happa on you tube that I have been following he is near suicidal every video he posts is a further decent into self hate and madness his dad is a racist trump supporter with a thing for Asians . I would never have a happa kid after listening to the hell that is his life

Anyone else seriously dating an asian chick that also breaks into a cold sweat every time they see one of these threads? I serious fear for my kids.

PRAISE

Just don't procreate, white + asian is the worse mix possible.

I'm not a mulatto but since half my family comes from Spain I wouldn't call myself "white" either. Still, my girlfriend herself is already white + asian, so whatever offspring is the outcome is nothing but pure dread to imagine.

Yeah man, I'm sweating that I don't have any accidents. Don't know what I'll do in the long run though.

1. Keanu Reeves (Constantine)
2. Dean Cain (Superman)
3. Cary Fukunaga
4. Batista
5. Jason Mamoa (Aquaman)
6. etc etc etc ...

Stop confusing the children of Asian men + White women (AMWF) with the offspring of BETA White guys + mail order brides from SE Asia.

Abort all sons. Problem solved

WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHED INTERSTELLAR BREEDING

Where does the other half come from?

AMWF = PERFECTLY FINE
WMAF = DOOMED TO BE INCEL

They both look like half-gooks in the end, but in your autistic fantasy world you just want to blame having a white daddy for the reason why you're a failure. Even if the sexes were reversed, you'd still be a loser.

It's Brazil, so god fucking knows. I'm sure some native blood down the line with whatever poor Portuguese rape victim.

Famous writer, coined the term "net neutrality', ran for governor of New York, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wu

Married to a beautiful White girl who clerks for a justice on the US Supreme Court. Of course comes he has an Asian father + White mother (AMWF)

AYY LMAO

>Jason Mamoa
>Putting a literally who before pic related

this is pretty much verified fact though

an asian man who gets a white girl in a white country is an alpha male

a white dude who gets an asian girl in a white country is doing it because he struck out with his own race. he's a beta male

A
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

Is that guy half asian?

Decent looking white girl, low self esteem. Sells herself out to virtue signal. Very sad. Many such cases.

APPLAUD

Everytime /r/asianmasculinity appears, they get more and more new pictures. It's really fucking hilarious.

>>Jason Mamoa

1. Baywatch
2. Stargate Atlantis
3. Game Of Thrones
4. Going to be Aquaman.

Why the fuck are you going back 20 years for Brandon Lee?

Even the dog is a mutt

Paternal haplogroups don't determine if you're a beta.

someone come help continuing this geenral too

wow, the half-doge children look pretty good in comparison to the asian hapas

name him, i wanna watch.

Some hapas looks like a white person. My grandmother looked like a white girl with light brown hair in her pictures.

>a white dude who gets an asian girl in a white country is doing it because he struck out with his own race.

Nah Asian pussy feels better. A 10(F/Azn) > a 10(F/white), EXCEPT for purposes of childbearing.

LeafyIshere

SAY WHAT?

>have a fetish for Asian girls since i was a little kid
>I must be a beta male who 'struck out'

SUPPORT
1/3

Nah, you are just a paedophile.

>1. Baywatch
>2. Stargate Atlantis
>3. Game Of Thrones
>4. Going to be Aquaman.
All that shit and I still never heard of him.

slide thread to slide this

2/3

That kid looks nothing like her. NOTHING

Because an Asian man has to be extremely rich + Alpha to impress White people in general (not just girls).

White men who date Asian girls are often low income and have low self esteem, thus creating beta families with suicidal sons and whore daughters.

3/3

he's genuinely repulsive to look at. christ

4/3

>that flag
kek

yeah wmaf = mutant filipino looking babies
amwf = mutant white looking babies

it's strange really
that's what made me dump my asian gf, I saw these hapa kids from my friend who had an asian wife, they looked like they had severe mental disorders, and look filipino

>raise your children right
>don't let the asian woman be a tiger mom
>your kids grow up fine and adjusted
>marry white people
>grandkids look like Keanu Reeves
I don't see the issue or what's so difficult.

Actually plenty of AmWf turn out horribly, statistically they are far worse off than the general public in terms of mental illness. They are just better ethan WmAf

the celestial genepool is low for both genders. An "alpha" asian is only so by comparison to other celestials, they still exhibit the milquetoast nature and proclivity to self-negation inherent to the celestial cognitive phenotype

>CHANG'D
>H
>A
>N
>G
>'
>D

>statistically they are far worse off than the general public in terms of mental illness

No they dont. That 1 study you are referencing isnt scientific with a very small sample size and they over-sample SE Asians over East Asians.

She has a very empty look in her eyes. Typical.

I think only hypersensitive white people with emotional troubles would marry an asian, because they are very good at not stepping on toes and causing grievances.

FAVOR
2/2

Fuck, what's the purpose of running everday and going to the gym when this guy got a qt white girl. My whole life has been a lie.

Sorry, but I don't frequent those autistic 200+ replies threads of people arguing over autistic phenotype maps and charts.

Can you rephrase that in English?

>Asian masculinity is here
ABANDON THREAD

Are you seriously asking if the white son of BRUCE LEE is half asian?
wtf man.

Literally who?

Farm the the rice pay the price

Bruce lee's grandmother was German, so it's not really half

Same girl when she was was younger and hot as fuck. Those pics above is today in 2017 when she is older now with a kid

I can't even stress to you how far an above average white cock goes with your run of the mill asian slutbag. If you're the first to 'Vitamin-D Enhanced Whole Milk' the chinky, she'll worship your Caucasian manstick like it's an ancient, treasured heirloom.

All I'm saying is, once you eat Chinese, you're hungry again in an hour.

What's the story on that pic?

Thank for the advice, friendly Mongolian.

the celestial cognitive phenotype is given to hierarchy, submission to authority, bureaucracy, legalism, etc and displays a tendency toward the comforts of consensus reality. A great phenotype for keeping China culturally static and functional for 4000 years, not so for birthing the philosophers of the 21st century

does r/masculinity think it pisses us off to see asian guys with white girls? it doesn't. it makes us feel warm inside like cheering for the underdog.

pisses me off to see muslims with white girls though, and sometimes blacks.

>tfw I am half chink
>Sup Forums says I have to be like elliot, but I am actually 6'3 with a white gf
>still feel kinda bad about not having a BMW and not living in America

Let's hust say he was more famous than anyone on this list of "notable" dutch people: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_people

>the memes are real

idiot.why women have to abort?

banned race mixing.
this.

kek

This. Asian men white women is far superior. the mainstream media doesn't want that to happen though so they thoroughly cuck the asian men in the media

it has nothing to with being a half-chink see . if you a child of an AMWF relationships then you are fine. if you are the child of a BETA White dad and self-hating East Asian female / mail order bride from SE Asian, then you may have problems.

Oh I get where you're coming from

I thought all Russians were already half mongol/chink

what?

Who the fuck keeps on making these?

Went to the zoo with my 3 yr old niece today. 2 weird as fuck Asian males ran up to us and tried to give my niece some weird origami shit.

Is this a normal practice in gookland?

Your English is so bad that you shouldn't even bother trying to shitpost here.

Seriously, fuck off back to 2chan.

Didn't have anything to say, just wanted to post pic related

This is only because men inherit most of their intelligence genetics from the mother's side. AMWF minimizes the negative effects of white interbreeding with celestial by consolidating the loss of intelligence into the female side. The half-gook daughters are at least submissive and feminine so their reproductive chances aren't hurt as much as the boys.

She's emulating the way jap girls take pictures. Obvious weaboo/otaku/wapanese is obvious.

Never mind, Bruce Lee's MOTHER was 1/2 white. So it's even closer.

I think, not sure, that some Tumblr fella made it with the caption, "Finna get this printed."

Super best friends talked about on their podcast, became a slightly popular meme after exposure.

I just happen to think the composition and caption is fucking hilarious. Makes me giggle like a fucking goon every goddamn time.

But she married a Chinese guy

Her feet are massive...gross.

>white + asian is the worse mix possible.

No

Black+White, hell, Black+anything is worse than White on Asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg

Asian man + Black woman

>buttmad White loser

All fake hollywood kike bullshit

This is why you don't get yellow fever and marry an Asian woman unless you want to have at least an 80% chance that your son will be beta as fuck

See the most recent comment in that video.