Dry spell

Any other kiwis having a near impossible time scoring pot lately? Especially in and around the wellington area?
Has there been a massive crackdown or busts lately or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pp8Cv1yMF6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't smoke that stuff however there have been drug raids all over the news.
I'd just grab a beer if I was in your situation.

oi, matey, google Phenibut.

more addictive, no smell.

silly thing is, normies only like cannabis.

The weather hasn't been great so there won't be so much bush around. Same skunk as usual but overall less supply. Don't be surprised if you pay 50 more an ounce when you can find it.

Pot gave me schizophrenia.

Good times.

>getting drunk is the same as getting stoned.
I havent drunk properly in years, dont like myself when im drunk
You wouldnt happen to know where to get any would you? Im uh... asking for a friend

You already had schizophrenia, the pot just made you exhibit the symptoms earlier than usual

That's the oldest excuse in the book. Being high checks all the boxes of a psychotic episode.

Anyway what do you guys think the liklihood of it being legalised by the next government will be?
I reckon they'll see those tax dollars being made by our american and canadian friends and wont be able to resist

If pot made you schizophrenic, why does it only affect those already prone to mental illness and not every one who smoked it?

There are an average of 253 poisonous animals per square meter in Australia. You don't need to smoke something that makes you sleepy.

Try speed and good luck dude.

Hey Kiwis, how do you buy pot in your country? Are there towns or regions where is is easier to obtain?

Good thing im not in australia then huh?
>american education
It never fails does it?

Northland is dry as a bone plus the drug raids mean no more pot now go smoke some anus you faggot.

I find its easier to get in places like napier and pram than wellington, but thats just my experience ive never really tried anywhere else

Australia, New Zealand....who cares?

You're 6,000 Freedoms away from America.

I dont have a tv connection so i dont watch the news i get all my news from websites like stuff and the herald, and ive never heard anything about heaps of busts, can anyone elaborate?

Gangs went from selling pot to selling Meth you can work out the rest.

If you don't know anyone, what is best strategy? Go to pub and try to find someone at random? Or are Maori the best suppliers? How do you know why to ask?

PS I live near Nimbin in NSW and scoring around here is simple.

Used to be you could just go down to certain streets and find a cunt selling, not anymore.
Usually have to go to a tinnie house if you dont have a guy, but you have to know where they are and their stuff is always underweighed

Fucking meth heads ruin it for everyone yet again

a tinnie house? Excuse my ignorance.

Literally a house where they sell tinnies (a gram of pot wrapped in tinfoil)

I see. Thanks.

So no-one has an opinion on this?

drugs are degenerate

Do you drink alcohol?

No, why is that always the go to argument?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pp8Cv1yMF6Q

Because alcohol abuse (which usually has far worse consequences than pot use) is normalised in our culture. And besides alcohol is a drug too
But since you dont drink alcohol i respect you right to view drugs as degenerate, if you drank youd be a hypocrite

[email protected]

Skype or email whenever for buds.

I just don't like the idea of legalising another substance that intoxicates people.

In NZ?

Do you think it would be better to trade alcohol for weed? Or to stay as is?

Ban both

Medicinal weed, it's still a better pain relief alternative to cancer and other debilitating diseases. At least they won't take it and go out driving etc.

Banning both will never work, look what happened when they treid it in the states. Legalization is better b3cause then its in the hands of the govnmt and therefore regulated and taxed etc etc

>Königsberg? is Kaliningrad, no Germans here.
:^)

>look what happened when they treid it in the states
Look what happened when they tried it in Iran

>more addictive
Wow, sound great, thanks for the heads up.

Iran probably didnt have drinking nearly as heavily ingrained in their culture as anglo nations do

You have no idea mate

Where do you think Shiraz wine comes from?
If you look at places like Pakistan they still drink quite heavily despite being like 90% Muslim.

True, i just assumed they wouldnt drink because islam forbids it and that part of the world has been mostly islamic for centuries

But they are literally moderate muslims in Iran.
Or they used to be anyway.

Most Muslim countries only started banning it around the 70s.

grow your own?

But i want it noooowwww

Have you tried DXM available at your local pharmacy and a good psychedelic

I posted on b first but got exactly zero replies, came here coz i know theres heaps of kiwis on pol