Is the no-screen life a healthy life ?

No TV
No computer
No smartphone
No ipads and shit

give your brain some rest, Sup Forums
you can cure your ADHD naturally

I can't. I'm basically an addict who needs his fix.

Probably. Post more Angie btw.

I need my computer for book pdfs.
I really need to turn off my WiFi and data on my phone for like a week. It has gotten bad.

Probably. But I'd have nothing else to do without the internet, which is exactly what ((((they)))) want. Too poor to go outside and do things that don't include staring at the sun.

physical books breh

How could you live that lifestyle without going off the grid and living in the woods or some shit?

That shit is mad expensive.

Only thing I use out of those is the computer. But the computer is the worst of all.

how old are u retards? apart from tvs, most people use those devices in their work. the better question is, why dont u fags get a life?

ENHANCE. or just more boobs.

No it is not. A minimal amount is preferred.

Better yet, get an ereader. No eye strain, no internet distraction. All your books in one place.

>No computer
so no Sup Forums? Ok bye you wont be missed.

Also imo you should spend as little time as possible in front of a screen but im a hypocrite because my parents pay me to watch my dead grandmas house while i play computer games all day. But there really isnt much else to do around here other than read.

>read OP
>realize you're a slave to the machines
ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

No anime no life

You have been warned.

anime is fucking shit. there hasnt been a good anime in 20 years. stop masturbating and go outside faggot.

>No computer
>on Sup Forums
>kek

>tfw ops thread made me realize that i have spent 12 hours in front of a screen all day
Maybe it's time I become a monk.

Yes. I'd bet almost every one of us here is addicted to electronic screens, whether we realize it or not.

What the fuck am I supposed to do for fun in Wyoming, fuck a bison?

>there hasnt been a good anime in 20 years
>i only know about popular normie animes: the post
KYS. most anime is garbage sure but
Gundam Iron blooded orphans, Psycho Pass, and Ergo Proxy were all masterpieces.

pretend real life is Sup Forums. transcend past screens and troll people IRL.

I think this is a good way to live but to make an exception for pure educational uses of the internet.
It's just too useful to give up completely as long as you're only utilizing for practical purposes only and not for entertainment.
I learned how to can food, make basic home repairs, and field dress an elk just from JewTube videos.

No, I just need my laptop to do my school work.

I don't use my phone for anything but calls/texts and I hardly ever use the TV (maybe play vidya a few hours a week).

I hope you go no sunscreen and get cancer

Dunno, sounds fun.

those all look gay as hell.

Die

Canada is full of China and pajeets. The only white people are hillbillies like yourself. Don't you have to fuck your cousin or something you piece of degenerate fifth
lmao

>fuck a bison?
Now that would be interesting

Atleast watch Ergo proxy. Its basically a better version of Irobot meets wall-e

I think I'll try an hour a day minus business, see how that goes. Anyone else?

By calling people on the phone to communicate, and reading for entertainment

It's a good idea to give your eyes some rest. Looking at close distance constantly strains your eyes.

I'd rather china and pajeets than bloodthirsty muslims Luxembourg.

My most productive time at home - when my Internet gets cut off. Suddenly I have time to do everything I planned to. Procrastination is a bitch.

You fucking FOOL, removing yourself from digital media is how the Jews get you comfortable. I am online 24/7 to fill my mind with constant redpills.

I feel like just quitting it all entirely. I'm so tired of the web and the always-connected world, but I'm so wired in that my only option to escape it would be to just stop entirely or I'll end up back where I began.

>1 person
I'd bet almost every person on Sup Forums is addicted to electronic screens.

It's not realistic to go without using those things, sorry. Now, reducing usage and going outside more often is not a bad idea, but people have known that for years.

>not realistic

just keep your smartphone at least.

I do that on my days off. I switch off everything (I´m working today, Sunday at the moment)

It´s really beneficial and works very well.

That isn't what ADHD is.

do meth and heroin.

No don't leave your screen, merge with the AI, merge into /comfy/...

Lives in most beautiful, outdoor friendly state in the US

Doesn't know what to do.

but with no internet where will i get my redpills from

okay if you insist.

yes nice thank cool and good

READY WHEN YOU ARE

Library nigga. There's one on every corner.

Outside is the ultimate redpill. and I dont mean outside on your phone faggot.

from life dipshit. go outside and stop downloading memes for reddit and facebook you piece of shit.

No-screan life is not a life worth living.

you cant fuck a computer user. you cant fuck anime.

>implying

It's about moderation. Don't completely cut yourself off from everything but just don't do it too often

Although you may have to cut yourself off completely for a week or 2 to get the ball rolling

Careful what you meme about, it just might fucking happen.

Wtf do you do for fun that isn't on a screen in 2017??!!!??

half serious

play a game of grab the pussy

>No TV
sure, way ahead of you
>No smartphone
fine, my phone is for texting and calling only
>No ipads and shit
agreed, those overpriced limited toys are for kids and retards
>No computer
NIGGA YOU WAT?

basically girl shit you would do on a date. Sup Forumsigins just cant get dates.

Visiting a park, tanning on the beach, hanging out at the gym, going to the local bar/pub with friends, hanging out at the club, invite a lot of people over at your place and crank the music up with a lot of alcohol/XTC/speed.

I didn't even mention any hobby and sport you can do for fun that don't require a screen as well.

why would you hangout at a gym? What a waste of time.

drugs and alcohol are poison

Good luck finding any redpilled books in a public library.

>no screens
>no shitposting
Why are you trying to genocide us? What's your angle?

So, spending all your money for shallow normie woman and whores and get STDs?
Nah, i will rather stay on Sup Forums.

You'd be surprised. Pick up "The Prince" by Machiavelli the next time you're near a library.

The drugs and Alcahol and just an excuse to get the edge off of people and make them more comfortable and friendly. You personally don't have to take them if you are naturally comfortable around people, It's easier to get on with intoxicated girls though.

Don't you ever go to the gym with your bros? do your reps together and chill some more after training? That's my favorite part about going to the gym.

No screen absolutely does improve quality of life. Humans were meant to spend the majority of their time outdoors. Now humans spend the majority of their time in front of a screen. As a result, humans produce beta brain waves rather than the alpha waves they would experience in nature. Beta waves are responsible for feeling stress - probably why everyone is so high strung nowadays. Natural light and spending time outside produces alpha waves among the brain, making one feel relaxed and at peace. Technology has a lot of benefits but I feel like it's fucking over the human race in a way. I guess it's a necessary evil in the next step of human evolution.

Drugs and alcohol are for people who have pathetic shitty lifes and need to drink that away.

You guys are saying that we should leave the screen to have a Real Life.... just to get drunk so that we don't have to deal with the boring lame and shitty Real Life?

At least you could suggest some great hobby. You can do lots of great things, if you have a little money. Even some most basic thing like hiking.
But getting drunk? Nah.

I disagree with your sentiment, however that has nothing to do with my statement. Pussy and screens are not mutually exclusive if you're not a loser beta manlet.

>tfw you only drink single malt whiskies once or twice in a month but an autist on Mongolian horse breeding board thinks your life is pathetic and shitty.

As I also said here The alcohol isn't neccesary. It's just a social aid for uncomfortable and edgy people to mellow out and become more sociable. You don't have to take them if you are naturally chill.

I have also never said that using a screen is bad in any way. Just that you can have lots of fun without a screen. I fucking post on Sup Forums for fucks sake. I'm no screen hater.

U N C A N N Y

>give your brain some rest, Sup Forums
War never ends.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

I already live without tv, smartphone, and other android devices like tablets and shit. Can't really function without a computer for work though.

No I just go to the gym to workout then leave. I don't ever socialize there because most of the time I'm focused on lifting. I have asked strangers to spot me, though I've never really hung out at a gym.

I replaced my high end phone for a small shitty smartphone, it allows me to socialize while keeping me from doing more advanced stuff because it has poor specs.

Didn't you realize that i mean getting drunk on a regular basis or did you just want to show us what special snowflake you are?

> just a social aid for uncomfortable and edgy people to mellow out and become more sociable
As i said: Pathetic.
If you have some personality flaws, then accept them or try to better yourself. Even if you are a hardcore introvert, you can still meet people with a simple hobby instead of getting drunk just to appeal to stupid normies and get comfortable with talking to shallow people you don't care about.
And what are you doing after you made some "friends" while being drunk? Are you going to get drunk everytime you meet them, because you have nothing in common with them and they are shallow as fuck?
> but it's just to fuck some girls
Get a hooker instead. It takes less time and the risk of getting STDs isn't as high as with club sluts.

Stop taking the alcohol jew.

I won't be jew'd by telling me that I should go outside and get a ((((((real job))))))

no, this world is a void. Ecc 2:17-18

Hanging out at the gym is gay as fuck. Just go and do your shit and leave.

>not having a beer with a meal every once in a while.
You seriously need to loosen up, bud. You're going to suffer from a heart attack.

Says the guy posting on the internet using a screen.

>Hanging out at the gym is gay as fuck. Just go and do your shit and leave.
This. One of my gyms has a basketball court and two ping pong tables. They are always occupied by shitskins who never seem to work out.

The gym is for lifting. Stop trying to hangout and socialize you annoying faggots.