How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/arxes8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

barely, famalamalam

I drink whiskey and hope some antifa faggot comes around so i can shoot the cunt square in the head. I think im holding up pretty well

pretty bad

Not too good. Still enraged over Vince Li (chink who killed and ate a man) being set free after only 7 years in custody. I hope America invades and removes all the treasonous lefties from Canada.

I am addicted to this fucking Mongolian fly fishing bulletin board and want to fucking get off this ride
> the memes are too dank
> everyday I want to an hero

I'm alright, turns out I'll be going to a school in an almost completely migrant area.
School seems to be white, niggers don't study construction

Not so good senpai, really fearing for the future of my country.

Not bad desu. Started working out a few months ago and I've been feeling better and better.

Job market still sucks though.

he was schizo and untreated

seems reasonable to let him out

i mean, he promises to take his meds, what could go wrong?

sippin on a good merlot at the moment

nice, good luck on the studies

me too, this is like heroin right?

likewise brother

share you feels brother, we're listening

How are YOU holding?

gay picture desu senpai

I can't function in normal society anymore. I'm disgusted by everyone around me.

>Working 6 days a week, making decent money
>Still living with parents at 23
>Dropped out of school
>Want to take the tab of acid I have on my shelf but dont want to have an existential crisis and quit my job just yet

Could be worse i guess

Depressed at the absolute state of my peers in my hometown. I'm going to be the only one who makes anything of themself.

I just found out I'm bald. Somewhere between 1 day and 2 years I think.

how do you find out? wouldn't you just know?

Dont worry you wont stay as edgy once you turn 18

My life is a fucking mess but for the first time in years I'm actually pretty happy.

Sure there still is that bit of self-hatred when I'm still away at 6am but for the rest of the day I'm fine

life was so much more fun smoking weed like a chimney constantly all day every day

exercising in any way is the ultimate redpill

iktf. I've been on and off for the last year and currently am tempted to go buy another bag. I just dont want that fog that clouds my head the day after smoking.

Also dont want to interact with the shitlords that sell weed down here. They remind me of my failures in life

your suffering makes me smile

I'm in my mid-twenties. I tried for my whole life, but I've given up. There is just nothing good or worth fighting for in anyone around me. No one knows anything about their own country, how it functions, their own history, their own buildings, no one knows shit except garbage they see on TV or Youtube, and no one cares. No one cares about where the world is going or where it's been. People would rather act like complete hedonist degenerates.

I finally got a smart phone a few months ago and yesterday I was using it to give myself a haircut on the back of my head which I dont normally do otherwise I'd have a simple hand mirror.

I knew I was starting to bald at the back top of my head but I didnt know it had happened since I cant see it from any frontward angle. Very weird coincidence but someone took a crowd picture at the show I was at that night so I think I may have found out anyways. Very striking coincidence.

Then why do we all feel the same?

I almost hooked up with men on craigslist, immediately gtfo that shit after texting them for dick pics

Barely

Don't really have a direction in life but I try not to think about it, quit school because the Marxism was killing me. Now am unemployed without much motivation. I may pick up a trade, my twenties have been the worst time of my life but atleast Trump won.

Find a hobby poo. Preferably one that may kill you if you still feel suicidal.

Bad, my doctor just told me I have cyclothymia. Basically my mood is altering between highs and downs. The highs are destructive to my health, and the downs are draining the life out of me. There is no in between

Pizza day was disappoint :(

Pretty high energy!

Dying slowly tbqh

I honestly don't know how I am still alive user. I've been on the edge of killing myself for two years. I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

The great race war is soon hang up bros.

I am triggered at everything at this point.I am turning in to rightist version of SJW

I'm good, all things considered.

The thought of having to go on for 30 or 40 years is really terrifying.

Beginning looks good. The butthurt feeds me daily.

Doing relatively well , although I could stand to be more productive, always coming up with projects and then getting too lazy to complete them, get too distracted

I'm dying in a vat in my garage...

Another day where the looming specter of nihilism hovers above me and I try desperately to find some meaning and sense in this god forsaken place

Same

Yes, I am DRUkN too

I unironically own a bike but don't drive it enough to get myself killed

Bad but gains can make me feel better

Fuck this country, fuck islam and fuck all those cucks

Hey Belgium, you guys have assisted suicide allowed.

I might come visit.

+1 for the gains

somewhat better than i was a few months ago

Also me

discordapp.com/invite/arxes8M

Join us user

Yep

Pretty ok. I have exams around June before starring college. Look forward to the summer tbf.

I think my life is turning around Sup Forums. I was invited by some friends from school to have some drinks and blow off steam last night. Usually I don't get invited to things, so I was excited to go. As I was about to leave a girl that I knew just happened to walk in with her friends, and we started talking. I bought them some drinks and enjoyed the evening, then took her home. Now we have a date soon. Feels good man

Good on ya.

Visual representation of how I feel 24/7.
>want to die
>can't die because I haven't lived yet
>want to live
>feel like I don't have the capabilities nor intelligence nor genetics to live well and happily
>feel like I don't deserve to live happily
>have nothing to live for except a few interests which take over my life, but not enough to actually make me happy in the long run
>when those interests are completed, I may have nothing, and I'll be 25 and still on autismbux and weigh 300 lbs and spend every day hating myself and my choices and not loving myself enough to make a better life, living vicariously through my younger self, pretending it's still 2011 and I'm still somewhat okay and the world is somewhat okay and my blissful ignorance is intact
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm slowly drifiting away from Sup Forums because of the amount of newfags flooding the board. What this our sacrifice to Kek in order for a Trump victory?

I am comfy af with my pet doe.

Playing video games, waiting for the inevitable swedish civil war. Breddy good

CAN'T I TAKE IT IN VAIN!? CAN'T I FAKE IT AGAIN!?

>Sup Forums claims to be against degeneracy
>all depressed suicidal NEET incels

You are late user, the civil war has startet with Swedish women being raped an the streets and your children being sold into sex slavery.
What you really mean is you wait until Swedes fight back, which will never happen. You had too much peace and became like Dodo birds.

Eh not too good.
>Been talking to a 9/10 qt for a while.
>we had a thing for about 6 months then we broke it off cause i told her i bought the Army meme
>She gets back with her ex bf
>breaks up with him last weekend and makes it seem to me that she wants to keep what he had
>didnt really talk to her much this past week
>dont really care much
>find out she's been partying it up these past 3 days
>everyone knows what females do when they are single again
>feels

>300 lbs
Seriously Snorlax, go to the fucking gym.

Thanks mate, hope you're doing well too

Is it true that you're schools have so many people in each class room. That you could literally slug a kid across the face with a cricket bat, and the teacher wont even bat an eye?

honestly, i dont think i am. every morning is sadness, and i struggle each day to make it

but nah, whitey cis male has it easy

Major feels over here about the state of global affairs boys.

On the positive side, count your blessings. We all have the luxury of comfort and the internet here, for one thing. That's more than what most people have in less developed countries... Don't get too caught up demanding more than what you need.

Nice meme Österrike. When will your people fight back?

Well, when was the last time you heard of some Somalian arch-nigger throwing a hand grenade in some apartment? Never, because this shit doesn't happen here.
Austria has a strong right wing opposition and the ruling party has to try to keep them happy. Therefore we have law enforcement against fujis and that includes investigating welfare fraud.
The vast amount scum really fled on to Germany and there is no new incoming because the border is more or less shut now.