It's Official That Europe Is A Racist Continent

>Poland based as fuck
>Spain, wtf happened, I knew you were shitkins and this is the prove.

finally

>over 50% approval
This is ridiculous
over 50% of those countries are Muslims

Sorry is just that we dont have a proper rightwing party and never will because of Franco.
Luckily immigrants dont want to come here since there are noj obs or monetary help for them

No Sweden?

Bring back Franco.

Amazed spain became so cucked.

Spain, come on. Everyone's all "Hitler this" "Hitler that", and despite the stigma, people are still garnering their right wing views.

The fact you had Franco won't stop your countrymen from going to the right. What I think is halting that process is the fact that no welfare tourists want to stay in Spain. If they did, I'm sure people's opinions about them will change now that it hits them closer to home.

Oh Jew

100% for refugees

> 71% in a 99% monoethnic white country where being rayceest isn't punishable by society
Wtf is wrong with this continent?

What is wrong with Franco?

You are, you Halal Snackbaring Sand Nigger.

Also shocked that Greece has a 5% muslim population. I have never though. Are thoose leftover from the Ottomans or imported shitskins?

i didnt know i lived in a so retarded country im a bit ashamed desu

When a foreign group import themselves and their culture into your lands, It results in people of the native culture falling back on their Tribal roots.

This is why Islam and many western muslims become extremists, because they are disconnected from their home in a foreign land. They fall back on their culture. We fall back on ours.

Killed people. Even after winning the war. Tons of people killed based on fake accusations on small towns, (you dont like that one guy tell the police he is a rojo e will be murdered next day by police) abuse of power, no free speech, censorship everywhere.
Hell he won the war by bringing in tons muslim warriors to kill and rape spaniards, thats just not cool man.

The idea was solid "make spain a superpower again" but the execution was too radical, he wanted to accomplish a lot in a short time and it just left no one satisfied.
Today he is reviled officially by every politician.

Lots of "refugees" came to other countries through Greece. Some of them might have stay there.

Also, too bad that disliking shitskins is the only thing in which my corrupted shithole is "based".

If I am correct the Republican side comited also great atrocities. So, they were also not angels. Franco at least had great economic accomplishments.

Sweden submitted to Islam.

Come on, Polbro. Contrary to believes sprewed by the liberal media the western european countries are more corrupt than Poland will ever be.

This is why Europe needs immigrants. They still haven't learned.

Oh sure but those are ok because it was democracy, thats how society at large justifies it here.
And the focus in history classes to kids is always on how bad Franco was so most people dont even know about the awful things the second republic did.

So what are we waiting ?

the people know but our institutions is cucked. Time for a concervative revolution.

>When a foreign group import themselves and their culture into your lands, It results in people of the native culture falling back on their Tribal roots.

Isn't that what caused the demise of your empire? People get tired of your smugness and you guys loathing them from their resource. Crooke teethed bastard.

Republicans were the devil but you know Lefties are always the victims as they never win any war. A bunch of short haired ugly women and beta males crying for everything.
It would be not that bad a new civil war here....

Bit disappointed in the UK.

>Below 50%

What the fuck bros?

There are still Turks living in Thracia

>muslim
>race

bosnians and other subhumans from the balkans are also not welcome btw.

its cause some counties are now Sharia.
Theyve invaded the homeland, i say we invade Jerusalem.

Only because the Western countries suck Jewish and Muslim cocks, so the corruption has its roots outside the country. In Poland we have, let's call it, inner corruption. Most money and power harnessed by our politicians goes to them. But even that isn't always true, since the last government (non-ideological nihilist pseudo-libtards) were sucking Western cucks all the way and the current ones (pathological schizophrenic cuckservatives) are giving away our money to inbreeding lowlife scum (the "500+" programme, our equivalent of gibmedats).

And they're all post-communist filth anyway. The only (kinda) right-wing government was about 20 years ago and even they were incompetent morons and Soros' lapdogs.

I need to get myself a crusader´s outfit

The problem here is that we don't have a real rightwing party. The only ones are stuck with Franco's ideology instead of modernizing their ideas and that's why most people here tend to be leftist. Also the Partido Popular (theoretically rightwing) is filled with corruption cases all over the country.

Basically these two facts are what make right wing people to be devilized. As if they're monsters or something.

Plus, most of our media here are extremely biased, to the point that each TV channel is known to be from a specific party.

And every fucking time you take references from stuff that other countries have done, people will usually say things to convince themselves we are not that bad like "But muh beaches", "But muh food", "B-but muh good weather".

What a fucking joke of a country, just nuke this place already

>moors dindu nuffin in spain

The reason for this is that Spain has no muslim immigration problem to speak of. The few rapefugees that we accepted ended up leaving for Germany and France, and local muslims, even though they are still shit monkeys, know better than to provoke Spaniards.

So, in short, for the average Spaniard muslims are a non issue, so they don't see why a muslim ban would be necessary.

sweden is off the chart

Im going to vote for VOX next time even though it wont do anything.

There is an area of Greek Thrace with a Turkish population. Maybe 200k of them or so. They were exempt from population exchanges with turkey with the condition that Greeks in Constantinopoli would be left to live in peace. Then the roaches taxed them disproportionately and smashed up their stores and killed them in the fifties and they chose to leave. The Turks in Greece didn't want to go back though.

Additionally there are Albanians some of which I suppose are technically Muslim and a few shit tier Bangladeshis/Pakis

Its European countries not Islamic

>France at 65%
>Despite being 15%+ shitskin
>Which means 3 out of 4 whites want a ban on Muslim immigration
>Yet Macron or Hamon will win with 60%+ of the votes because "muh nazi FN, i'm not an extremist"
I want off this ride.

Have you learned nothing from ww2?

What the people want is immaterial. Did anyone vote for mass immigration? Anyone remember the referendum asking whether we wanted multiculturalism? Nope, they just did it anyway.

If Trump and Brexit can happen, than there's no reason why FN can't get elected in your country.

Germany, England and Sweden should really be on Trumps banned countries list, prove me wrong
>Protip, you cant

>be a nation with enough problems on its own to refuse accepting another one
>dumbass NGOs all over the planet will call you rayyyycis