Current year, not putting your illegal immigrants on an Island and treating them like shit

Explain how do other countries even compete with Australian immigration tactics.
FULL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhBgWqxq5rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate how over represented australians on the internet are. fuck off your irrelevant country

unsure if saying our tactics are good or bad

Is the side of that cabin made from half a wheel of fortune?

how the fuck is a country "irrelevant"?

>From America. Calling another country irrelevant

Didn't you just have 100 niggers running around stealing phones?

ur military is a joke

be nice. this is one of the few sites they can load with their shitty connections.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhBgWqxq5rQ

yup

Isnt that every day in America?

>judges country by military
>flag
I see.

to be fair, it's more than 100 here

I kek'd

By Population growth relative to the actual population, Australia is the most cucked nation on earth. But you centre-right voting liberal party cucks chase the scapegoat presented to you by the Coalition in the form of illegals and fail to do or say anything about the absolutely rampant legal population growth.

This thread is a shitpost.

Melbourne is not Australia.

P L O P
L
O
P

Our tactics are shit. Granted we should protect our border, but passing them over to another country that has a terrible human rights record just makes us look worse.

Dont have the detention centres in the middle of fucking nowhere that cause all the extra costs to add up. Have them outside a major city, then send em back from there.

We then aren't paying a shithole country to deal with it, we create jobs here in Aus, can set a standard that we agreed to in the UN agreement we've signed and we save money.

We can stop adding fuel to an already out of control fire.

Will never happen though, cos our politics is worse than an Indian shitting street.

M8, lets be real here. "Muh boats" is a distraction. While they keep a few hundred on an island, they let in tens of thousands of 457 visas and other immigrants. All of the main cities are basically chinese colonies at this point (though it aounds like the Africans want a shot at Melbourne and the middle eastern muslims have a good hold on Sydney)

It's depressing that people actually think our government is tough on immigration.

They're solution is essentially,
>won't have any illegal immigrants if we let everyone in legally.

We're doing better than some, but we're also getting fucked by our government.

yeah because good intentions keeps a country relevant.
i hope you get raped by a bunch of abbos

You spell like a nigger.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. WHO IS THE AUTISTIC CAN'T THAT DECIDED TO MESS WITH OUR NATIVE FAUNA

Also this. More English and Chinese here than "illegals on boats"

Their solution*

I'm tired

>but passing them over to another country that has a terrible human rights record just makes us look worse.

Literally not out problem, nor do I give a shit. Majority of them are indonesians who destroyed all their ID documents anyway. That's why it sometimes takes years to figure out who they are and then they start abusing their kids and starving themselves because they know they're going to be found out eventually and they need a reason to be let in.

>Have them outside a major city, then send em back from there.
What so Greenies can have a rally point and so we have to spend a ton on security and the media can spin the camps whichever way they want?

>that we agreed to in the UN agreement
UN agreements mean literally fuck all.

youll spell like a chinaman soon enough

>Settling immigrants
>Not just telling them to fuck right off at the same airport they flew to

Many such cases. Sad!

Haahahahaha the only thing you stupid Burgers have going for you is Trump, and he can't reverse the fact that whites are a fucking MINORITY in America.

We have a majority white nation and so do our Kiwi brothers. I bet if you spent one fucking week in our great white nation you would be begging to stay. Why's that? oh yeah because every state of yours is dominated by spics/blacks.

You have no idea how good we have it here.

This is true, Aus has always used boat people to stir up fear. For some reason our public is shit scared of poor immigrants but not at all worried about the ones who come over here with money and artificially inflate the housing market. I wasn't really expecting a serious discussion of our policy when I posted this thread/shitpost.

spent 6 months in australia, place was fucking shit. thailand is less of a shit hole.

Do you understand how economics works?
Would rather be paying security than sending that money offshore and having people out of work at home.

Greens can have as many rallying points as they want, they still haven't provided a threat to the rest of politics.

Get off Sup Forums for a while.

>bet if you spent one fucking week in our great white nation you would be begging to stay.
nah. it's hot and i'm too fat for that shit.

Well sure if you want a ladyboy then comparing Aus to Thailand is always going to go in favour of the Thai.

Oh sorry Juan/Tyrone, was it too white for you?

Or did you visit the liberal multicultural shitholes known as Sydney and Melbourne?

Sorry Tyrone, maybe visit another state next time. But be careful, the rest of Australia don't take kindly to brownies.

>on an island

What if it was like a game show to get off?

>not at all worried about the ones who come over here with money and artificially inflate the housing market.

Because the people worried about shitskins live outside of the leftists hellholes of Melbourne and Sydney.

Sydney siders for some reason have a major problem in admitting it's the chinese inflating the housing market, they just say "DAH BABBY BOOMERS".
Like sure, that's part of it, but if it is the baby boomers why isn't every other city in Australia feeling the property crisis?

I know for sure a 4 bedroom house in Brisbane, even in nice suburbs isn't going to cost you a million dollary doos.

Australians talking about Australian politics usually just ends up with people flinging shit at a wall hoping it sticks.

On the rare occasion there are some decent conversing points.

>too white
I went during the dry season, the entire country was overrun by backpackers from asia.

Literally btfo by emus

checked
Also underrated as fuck

Literally btfo by an uninhabited island

Nobody cares about relevance

Just sink the boats.

Hey, if you want to reenact your country's history, by all means.

Putting undesirables on a boat and shipping them off to an island should be in your blood.

No, it's usually the Jews stealing things. Niggers are just a symptom.

My grandpa quite upset at dinner tonight:

This wine is from Victoria! it's mexican! bloody foreigners!