I'm so angry. what can we do about this pol

i'm so angry. what can we do about this pol

@ DICE/EA Headquarters

read a book. Try anything by Evola

Don't buy it.

or any EA DICE games for that matter. Them and ubisoft are the frontrunners for ruining vidya with cuck shit, DRM and bad quality games

You can fuck off faguette

Already bought For Honor. If you were forced to play a nigger viking or a female i wouldn't have bought it

He looks like an average French to me

but you basically are

France is not even white anymore, so let it go mate.
Move to a white country.

this

Report your shit and tell you to sort yourself out.

Perform an Armenian genocide on DICE headquarters
Or just ignore it because it's a fucking game.

Please, vikings was awesome. Sit down in a longboat and row from Iceland to Newfoundland without modern equipment. Wait first you have to build your own boat and once you arive fight outnumberd against natives while trying to colonize new land without any backup from home.

Niggers, they just live in a white mans world and didnt do anything. They didnt make their own guns they just pick one up at the closest store. Vikings where explorers while negros just got moved around over the world by jews.

I'd say burn down their studio, but that may or may not be illegal

France was the only European power that had blacks in any sizeable amount on the Western Front 5%.

Which makes more sense then the nigger in the German army, or the two niggers and one street shitter in the British army.

Maybe if it was based on modern census records of South London, or looking outside Dice HQ in Stockholm.

yeah and 95% of white farmers and workers. this is their history. it's just a game but EA and dice know that kids spend much more time playing than reading history books

One nigger on the French side is acceptable.

What would really be acceptable is just having a character builder.

But nope, WW1 was the most diverse war in the 20th century!

>female vikings
>female knight
>female samurai

Top cuck.

You're an idiot cuck who supports SJWs and the decline of video games. Fuck you.

Boycott EA DICE

Stop playing shit games.

The Battlefield franchise went to shit after BF2.

Apparently it's too much to ask for the French army to be French

This.

BF2 was the top of the series. The mod support was crazy.

Are you kidding? Niggers are quint-essentially French, French people love rebellion and women's favourite way to rebel is to fuck niggers meaning that they are a strong french symbol for "la resistance". I heard from my ex that many french women date exclusively blacks and that the average french penis size has grown incredibly from it.

They should have at the very most 1 Maghreb on the French side, after all only 1/14th of the French were comprised of colonials.
They're portraying them like an army of modern Marseillaise or Parisians

I'd argue BF3 but hey, I'm not so hyperbolic in my commentary.

>Niggers are quint-essentially French
That might be the case modern day, but I doubt it was 100 years ago

God I miss BF2 it seems like a lifetime ago but I remember how gorgeous it looked to me when it was still new compared to the first BF and other FPS on the market at the time like Wolfenstein ET

First General in Chief of the French Army as of 1792

spend less time in the "omg nigger kikes" echo chamber and learn actual history faggots

Yeeyuh Black folk wuz kangz, dey just were FRENCH kangz!

Everyone knows about him retard, what is your point?
Is that supposed to prove that half of the French army was black during the Revolutionary Wars?

did you read his post m8?

he said he wouldnt have bought it if you were forced to play a nigger or a female

>getting angry at vidya
>giving a shit about newer games

We are probably only checking blacks and arabs for this if we know they are the only one affected
You fucking racist retard

WHAT THE FUCK

the books of my childhood were written by the son of a nigger? I feel cucked, i'm throwing away each one of them

It's more accurate than enemy of the other armies desu. The french and Americans did use quite a few blacks in their armies.

Don't shitpost against whites, user. That's not nice.

WE WUZ WWII

>falling for the muskangteer jew.

This.
Don't buy it for yourself or someone else.
Talk shit about it whenever you can.
Give a dogshit note on some random review website whenever you are angry.

If you buy Ubisoft games you basically support cultural marxism.

kys leaf

>One mutt general in 1500 years of french history somewhat makes niggers french.

not buying an ea game would be a good start

2 we wuz games I haven't touched bf1 and watch dogs 2.