I struggle to come to terms with quite the dilemma

I struggle to come to terms with quite the dilemma.

When I look at girls from the Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, China or Malaysia and other Asian countries, many of them I find attractive. As a white westerner if I traveled there I would feel like an Emperor presiding over the female peasants.

However when white western women enter the mix, specifically the North American variety, I immediately place them in a category much higher in my preference list.

Is this because of societal brainwashing, or my own prejudice/racism?

redpill me guys

The only brainwashing involved is your own genetics.

Even whites who grow up in Hong Kong surrounded by Asian culture still end up seeking out other whites to be with.

Progressive liberals in the US talk a big game about racial equality but the truth is that race mixing is extremely rare.

Have a wank mate

Fuck I can't wait to go to the philippines. $1500 cad spending money will allow one ot live like a king and purchase "full package" sex on the daily for at least 3 weeks

>As a white westerner if I traveled there I would feel like an Emperor presiding over the female peasants. Is this because of societal brainwashing, or my own prejudice/racism?

Nah it's because you are a fucking idiot mate.

You have spent too much time on the internet thinking that gooks all crave white cock.

You are essentially the white version of niggers who think that every white woman craves the BBC.

It's simple. Their people has created more successful societies so your instincts/dick will tell you to choose them if possible for more successful offspring. It's extremely simple stuff.

I never said they crave white cock Mr. Shitjuice. But while you're talking about it I'll add they don't crave white cock, they crave WESTERN MEN with MONEY.

Call it fake, call it not real I don't give a fuck. The average chick is still willing to literally be my girlfriend for $20-30 with a smile on her face the whole time. Literally having fun or best fakers on earth? It matters not.

They as in Asia, or the West?

>Is this because of societal brainwashing, or my own prejudice/racism?
Your prejudice/racism is societal brainwashing.

nah its because white women are superior

Those are some fucking saggers

>Is this because of societal brainwashing, or my own prejudice/racism?
It's your biology, plus that you want a mate that shares your values and culture.

Humans have been this way since the beginning. "Racism" is an invention of marxist jews.

Isn't it always full package in Philippines?

All studies suggest that East Asian females are the most attractive, followed by white females.

I find the girl in your pic automatically disgusting. There's an air of entitlement, bitchiness, greediness you can sense from their face. I'm that even without makeup and with a neutral expression, I can smell that they're bad news.

Nice tits though.

> Hi /pol, did you know it's possible to have EVERY STD in the world in one person ?

You forgot the biggest red flag of all

Those girls look like they regularly have sex with niggers.

You're not a progressive and tolerant person if you don't have at least half of them.

Fucking a half abo half asian... hope you get AIDS.

r u shittin me m8

Whereabouts you live senpai?

Chinks/Gooks I can understand, but fucking SEApes? Do you even see those fuckers on a daily basis? They're hideous. Negro snout and everything.

It's consistent with global race mixing patterns
Only 2% of the population can stomach it long term

You are the 98%