Half Asian Troll Destroying my Life

This Hapa is destroying my dream of Getting an Asian waifu!

I hate this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=pX8YrwGFQCg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAPA's are a genetic disaster

hey lets mix /r/floridaman genetics with Genghis Khan genetics and see what happens....

Half asian boys are fucked. Everyone knows that already.

Hapas are absolute filth.

I am a manlet, I am racist, I do have austim..

He's exposing us for why we want Asian women.

Back to r/asianmasculinity you go

Jesus... A Fin riding a alligator, firing a shotgun.

I knida want to see this now...

just telling like it is

Why the fuck does any /pol visitor care about hapas or your fucking dreams of asian waifu stemming from your utter social and sexual incompetence other than the obvious omega permavirgins trying to feel better about themselves,enough of this shit REEEEEEEEE

people on Sup Forums care about hapas because people care to much about MUH ASIAN WOMEN

I only recognize only three names in that image, Elliot, Keanu and Dean Cain Tanaka, and only one of those three are Hapa which is Elliot. The two other ones are 1/4 Asian.

Does this man piss you off the way he pisses of niggers?

out liars prove the rule

hapas are like genetically predisposed to Sup Forums-user traits.so it's only natural they are of great interest to Sup Forums discussion.

> Asian man's obsessive analytics
> White man's myopic self-obsession
> focused with miscegenation
> bitter about no sex
> manlet

I just did what you did and cherry picked someone

This guy is clearly troubled.

Seriously, thank God I am white.

go drown yourself in bleach with this shit

there is always only ONE answer to the question "why can't i get a _____ gf", because you're a dumb faggy beta piece of shit that no one in their right mind would want to be around

most hapa athletes and actors are still AMWF instead of the more common WMAF

says the English teacher who went overseas to try to get a gf

I don't really consider myself racist, but it seems I have to have white children because otherwise my children will be whiny faggots always bitching and moaning about race.

they're whinny about race because their parents cared so much about race
loved being white
but married a chink because white women are ALL tainted, and chinks are ALL so pure, even the whores

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/

>"The worst whites are stealing all our women!"
>"Its all their fault!"
Anyone else get a laugh out of this?
Yup. Hate breeds lust.

why are they so butthurt?

Why make a list of dudes fucking women you will never fuck?

That is crazy. That is like me making a list of guys who work for Pepsi that drink Coke.

so his dad is basically your average oldfag on Sup Forums