White Supremacists btfo

>All black people are ni-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Wisconsin,_2018
youtube.com/watch?v=sW4ZAz-xrGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Wisconsin,_2018#References
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow you found one decent black man.

Guess we can ignore the stats now.

the sheriff is fucking badass

Yes, that is definitely the average black men that we hate on.

Well, let's not starting relaxing just yet.

Oh hell yeah, I didn't know he was running.

You do realize that exceptions don't invalidate trends though, right?

No shit, supremacy is stupid and inaccurate. But blacks do have the lowest average IQ in america. Someone well above average doesn't disprove that fact.

Wisconsinite here

Voting for this guy

He's running against this womyn.

there are a ton of based niggas out there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Wisconsin,_2018

Tammy Baldwin is the Democratic incumbent. This is her first term, four years have passed. I know nothing about her, what she's been doing (other than her congressional votes regarding Trump's cabinet picks), how they feel about her in Wisconsin, how strong or weak her chances for reelection are etc.

>and the first openly gay US senator

there it is, for fuck sake

She's a communist. I will be voting for Clarke.

youtube.com/watch?v=sW4ZAz-xrGY

Based Clarke doesn't really invalidate the stats though

Sweet, Sheriff Clarke will win confirmed.

Fuck YOU and this fake news OP I can't find this anywhere. You got my hopes up

>woman
>gay
explain this

No he is in the race: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Wisconsin,_2018#References

Look at reference links # 2,3,4. I'd link each one here but this is easier and cleaner.

He's an anomaly

Refreshing to see a black guy doing something for our country. Speaking of which. I'm going to be straight here. I am a polycuck, but I am also a White supremacist. I know that Whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race. However when it comes down to it, negroes are just better at animalistic rough rhythmical fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the White race, black cock is just better at pleasing women in a rough primitive rhymical manner. The reason White women are turning from the cause and running to negroes is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the White race from miscegenation is a tactical cuckolding. My White girlfriend is my angel, my precious partner, my friend and ally. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every weekend she gets to have her fill of big blacc cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs. Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating.
There is something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful White woman.

Nothing wrong to giving a sucky-sucky to a big buck nigger. Together. As a couple. White couple exploring and exploiting the inferior beast.

cuckold faggot

>if one person i´ve never heard of does something decent with their lives, that means all of them are decent

how this is btfoing anyone? are you retarded OP?

But all nigger are black people

If you've never heard of Clarke, he's a really redpilled black sheriff, but like I said earlier yeah he doesn't disprove the trend of niggers

Wish he was DHS.

Anecdotal evidence. Clarke and Carson are outliers, they are not representative of the rest of their low IQ race.

I didn't know this was a LARP thread
I'm a lvl 8 cleric, go.

niggers dont IMO count as blacks that shit that goes down on ghettos every single day is just plain african

Kelly is fine, he showed loyalty falling on the sword at the testimony. I do feel like Clarke would already be cracking down on Antifa and the like however.

Not even the most 14/88 supreme stormfag believes all blacks are niggers. But the vast, vast majority of them are.

>doesn't know how the bell curve works
OK amerika.

faggot niggerssssssssssssssssssss

>cool professional black sheriff that hates BLM and race baiting bullshit to run
>vs gay, female, "most liberal member of congress"
Its gonna be a bloodbath, will make for good watching at any rate.

will she(male) get blacked?

there is a big difference between
>All white people are inherently better than All black people, even this statistical outlier white guy with downs syndrome is worth more to the world than this statistical outlier black genius

versus

>The Average of Black and Whites IQ, Temperament, physical capabilities, and cognitive predispositions are X,Y and Z. Therefor applying the same government on both groups would cause disharmony. The correct action to allow both ethnic groups their own nation state tailored to their tendencies for social harmony and legitimate governance.

top bantz shkja

Second is more plausible for public relations, but for me life of one Irish drunk worth more than all of Africa. That's how true European thinks.

Wisconsin went red but I'm not sure I'd count on it

fingers crossed since I don't live there

She got elected for a reason.

Liberals like that shit.

well if someone asked me
>Kill 1 white retard
or
>Kill all blacks

I guess I would pick kill all blacks.

But not because the white retard is worth more, just because the world would be better off if all blacks were dead versus 1 retard.

Sherrif Clarke was a white guy in a prior life that acted like a wigger and was reincarnated as a black. Now he doubles-down against the dark menace, hoping to be reincarnated as a white man again in the next life.

t. Canadian Shaman

u have to learn to b alpha fellas.
in the animal kingdom, wolves n lions practice polygamy. the emperor penguin practices monogamy for one year. after the year they go onto a different partner. so, what do u want to b? an alpha wolf with a female alpha leading a pack? an alpha lion who fights off n kills other male lions? an emperor penguin who stays with his mate for 1 year? ur move Sup Forums

She's a woman who likes other women instead of men.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

That's perfect, only dumbasses get into politics. Just like this whole board.

Same shit but our Bull is mulatto

>mulatto
>in Latvia
>not constantly beaten

honestly i was expecting a lot worse