Is this true, French bros?

Is this true, French bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=PsPKKRPfn-M
thelonghaulwithisaiah.wordpress.com/category/isaiah-13-35-the-surrounding-nations/
youtube.com/watch?v=wlzzrAm6fIA
youtube.com/watch?v=w-Kk-dXPztU
youtube.com/watch?v=NHfdH7VYQL0
youtube.com/watch?v=u3xdXd3ZdVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks fun to be a journalist these days

Quick, give me a rundown.

>two days after the election of Donald Trump, a Reddit user posted an image to a subreddit for supporters of Marine Le Pen, the far-right leader running for president of France. “I understand you require memes,” the user, globalism_sux, wrote. “I bring you Pepe Le Pen. Rare, from across the pond.”

I thought we already converted the hilldawg shit tier memes into pen's with our wololo technique

>globalism_sux
Well, when they that obvious, then i guess she's our girl, am i right?

>an edit that would take no longer than 3 minutes to produce
h-h-HOLY SHIT THE ALT-RIGHT IS AT IT AGAIN OMG

>implying it didn't take 6 million hours in MSpaint

Marine Le Pepen

Remember Pepe is now le symbol of le resistance. Everybody has to do their part, 3 hours of 6 million hours.

>“I bring you Pepe Le Pen. Rare, from across the pond.”
If your "Punch a Nazi" barometer didn't hit record levels after reading this monstrous statement, then you are a nazi yourself.

Stupid.

Le Pen won't win. She'll do well in the first round but flounder during the second round.

All of you autistic fucks need to stay out of our election.

redpill me on marion

Kek has spoken. Le Pen victory confirmed. Madame president incoming.

fuck you BITCH

When will MSM realize they're doing our work for us by spreading our memes to normies?

>stay out of our election
Wow it's almost like you want to stay culturally enriched

The French are surrendering again

He is muslim in fact.

non-eurobro encouragement thread to eurobro for friendship time and hopefulness

youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

Kek has great things installed for us.

>Be liberal journalist
>Browse Sup Forums all day for funzies.
>Get redpilled through shitposting.

We can't lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts

youtube.com/watch?v=PsPKKRPfn-M

Good luck, and Godspeed:
FRANX!

être encouragé, gentil

thelonghaulwithisaiah.wordpress.com/category/isaiah-13-35-the-surrounding-nations/
>142. The Death and Resurrection of Planet Earth.
>Nebuchadnezzar removed the minimal surviving population of Judah out of the city before he set fire to the entire metropolis and razed its major buildings to the ground, including the palaces, the governmental halls and … wait for it…he even razed the Temple known as “Solomon’s” to the ground. Then, he chained them all in one long line and frog-marched the half-naked few thousand that were left alive to Babylon

Reminder that Les Brigandes are actually part of a weird cult living all together in a huge house and living of welfare money.

Which weird cult?

Reminder it's false information. That Marianne (the head-band) is a professional singer hiding her face and the girls are various volunteers from identitarians mouvements who change at every song.

Can we get a Pepe Pepe Le Pew?

Or a Pepe Pepe Le Pew Le Pen?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wlzzrAm6fIA

Isn't this only going to bring more curious people over to check out Sup Forums?

Getting more Europeans on here who are having a vote soon is crucial. We need our spread our ideas through the French public as much as possible.

God, French is such a beautiful language.

One more.

Stop calling us alt right REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw qt french girl to whisper french into your ear while cuddling

>JOURNALISM IN 2017

I really like pepe the frog until you cucks stole it for some dumbass symbology.

Ironically adopting it is the same thing as actually adopting it.

I suspect within the next 20 years you're going to be sucking chicom dick and begging for free-trade zones.

>tfw used to have a French gf I loved madly
>spent the best time of my life with her trapsing around France
>was prepared to give up my entire life to be with her
>we break up a few days before our next time together
>4 years later I am a broken, bitter man still.

what did you doooooooooooo

>The question must be asked: is the global rise of terrorism a haphazard response to a decimated economy or is there a pattern? Does UNATCO face coordinated ideological opposition?

>Some groups -- Silhouette in France, for instance—have declared a "Meme War," or "war of meanings" in their terminology. They spread e-mail and pamphlets that lampoon the U.N.'s proposal for a one-world democracy, a tedious exercise in rudimentary propaganda. With sophistries and doublespeak, they portray "freedom" as "obedience," "democracy" as "tyranny," and UNATCO as the perpetrator of terrorism—an idea as shocking as it is reprehensible.

As a russian agent, I can only confirm this.

I fucked up. I was me.

Its why I hate myself and have been a husk of a man, dead inside and merely going through the motions, for years.

DELET THIS

We'll find a french qt someday...r-right?

>studied journalism for years
>write articles about cartoon frog

Everyone point and laugh.

He's still right, our people are too fucking stupid to vote for Lepen, every right party is divided, and none of them will invite to vote Lepen in case they're not on the 2nd turn

poor man

This will be redpilling for frogfriends

youtube.com/watch?v=w-Kk-dXPztU

Hes was French foreign legion so I guess we owe some loyalty

The vid is poor quality but a guy got peppersprayed when approaching the gangarrest

Our major pro kike, kosher nationalist website is now using pepe picture on it frontpage and sell pepe t-shirts.

Even normies in fucking France start to know about pepe.

what site ?

madam president

Former commander of the French Foreign Legion, Christian Piquemal was arrested after speaking at a banned PEGIDA rally in Calais

youtube.com/watch?v=NHfdH7VYQL0

Better vid

Is journalism is even taken seriously these days? Anyone can start a blog and start shilling for views to a specific audience (liberals thinking they can take the moral high ground on every issue). That shit buzzfeed did a few weeks back seems to pretty much put it to an end

>Pepe Le Pen
>not Le Pepe
When will they learn?

fdesouche

B-b-but the good guys are the resistance. That means Antifa is the resistance.

>tfw i know that feel

However, after Trump I truly believe I too can find meaning in this chaos.

We're doing big things here. Get /comfy/

>our people

Only old faags you mean. If the 60 yo + wouldn't be so cuck, the FN could win, since it is the first party for the young.

Franz, get off your ass and protest if you want something to change.

le pen can not win

my country is utterly fucked up

the media are worse than in america or in UK

she just can not win, only a true revolution can save France

Help, Frenchbro

french sounds like somebody throwing up while attempting to speak...

Still you need to go and vote,it's a long shot but you need to go and vote,and if possible try to get others to vote too

All according to the Keikaku.

that's how flemish sound to us
it's all about perspective

well depending on the region it can sound like somebody trying to speak dutch with a potato stuck in their mouth, i have no idea what some people from antwerp say

my guess he did nothing. it's well known that all french men are cucks because all french women are whores

Where did we hear that before? What other elections did the media try to say had no chance of winning?

She was an autistic virgin.

Go fuck a goat in front of the Eiffel Tower or whatever the fuck it is you do, Muhammed. I'll fight every sandnigger here that insults my ex-waifu.

kek! dude i'm an american expat, trust me when I say french men are cucks and french women are whores

What does keikaku mean?

Is there a more based leader than François Fillon?

youtube.com/watch?v=u3xdXd3ZdVs

SHE WAS PURE, YOU FAT FUCK.

That said she was incredibly sexy despite the 'tism and was totally oblivious to it. She laughed when I told her because she didn't believe me.Maybe it does just come naturally to them.

Fuck, now I'm sad again.

Guys, this it totally happening.

The French are notorious for being frog like, so it's a gaurantee Le Pen will win.

The EU is finished.

you need to go back tyrone

If all goes according to plan you will find out one day

>some user draws in MS Paint

THE ALT RIGHT MARCHES ON

Le Pen has become a liberal. She is only popular thanks to her father. Pol should focus on the new redpill, Zemmour is our saviour.

He was Sarkozy's prime minister, our worst president of the 5th, mister racemixing is our greatest challenge, mister let's join NATO then go fuck Lybia and then ask for american help.
Fillon helped Sarkozy gut our army, our police, our health staffs and their budgets as well. These two are absolute scum, but are excellent candidates, always convincing and if you're too stupid to remember what they did, you'd be tempted to vote for them.
For decades the motto has been: "Anything but Front National", Now I'm curious, and I'd really like to see what would be so terrible if they won.

>Zemmour is our saviour
please die

They are not journalists.
Journalism is a dead profession, just like corsair or conquistador.

>flemish
Flem literally means accumulated mucous in the throat. Ugliest language in europe along with dutch. French is probably the nicest.

Now that's an old le pen

>Flem literally means accumulated mucous in the throat
That's phlegm, you silly eurobean.

Zemmour will be our guy when he will reject judaism and adopt catholicism.

>inb4 muh kike on a stick
Like it or not France has been built on catholicism, our first king was a catholics and so our last.

Liberals gtfo. Zemmour will redpill all of you, you're too braimwashed by the media to understand his words.

Marie Le Pepen

As a franx, I can tell you that only french men can really tame french women. As sad as it can sound, if you don't know the culture well, french women will destroy you. Sorry it had to happen to you American brother.

Maybe

>then you are a nazi yourself.
Please don't denigrate Nazis by lumping them in with degenrate Sup Forumsniggers like myself.