State of Sup Forums

>sold a bill of goods
>item arrives
>not at all what you ordered
>post-purchase rationalization
>let's just all go to our happy place

better than killary

>>let's just all go to our happy place

I unironically like Bannon more than Trump and hope he succeeds in his plan to install a Christian warrior-king to rule over a libertarian-lite paradise.

and how is that worse than Hillary?

that meme would work if that were actually a bad thing but since it isn't, it doesn't work.

protip
1. meme's have to contain universal truths
like Hillary being a criminal
2. there is no way you could ever convince anybody on Sup Forums that Bannon is worse than Clinton.

shit Bannon is better than the rest of the GOP field outside of Trump.
Bannon>Jeb!
Bannon>Graham
and so on

see this meme is funny because it's true

learn shill

Yeah. Letting a mad man destroy our country via is sooo much better than keeping the previous status quo.

Lets deregulate everything and get rid of the epa and the endangered species act. Those are great ideas.

Did your grandpa send that "meme" to you on chain e-mail forward?

but the left can't make memes of truth because you're so adverse to it.

looking at true information and understanding what the left is actually about would probably turn you against or cause sever cognitive dissonance.

Bannon is literally Sup Forums

These racists on here are ecstatic!

nice proxy ctr shill

kek, saw it on kikebook
I thought anything more advanced might confuse the shill. I'm just sick of these antifa fucks being so unfunny

>hillary
>criminal
>supports a rapist and crooked businessman that is in cahoots with russia

Kek

Yeah, I don't understand what's wrong with Bannon

You deep shit now babby boy

Oh hahaha you think Sup Forums cares? Oh what a bother your kind are

So you thought you were getting a goofy man-child sack of shit and instead, you got a sociopathic religious nutcase sack of shit...

except none of that is true

the "rape" charges were dropped and the women who came out here plants from the Clinton campaign

Clinton's crime are well documented. you come on Sup Forums with propaganda that's been refuted. it isn't going to work

pls, post whatever it is that is going to cause cognitive dissonance for your boogeyman 'liburrul'

Sup Forums is full of Trump propaganda

Fuck tou talking about? Y'all eat that bullshit up.

he's a fascist!!!!!!!

>Clinton's crime are well documented
So well documented that Sup Forums pored over all the Wikileaks for months and could find nothing, so they made up Pizzagate

much kek, son

no it AINT you cant prove that

>Y'all eat that bullshit up.

People who pretend to eat it up are actually Chinese intelligence trying to trip up Trump's advisors who they suspect are using Sup Forums as a sounding board before announcing new policies.

Bannon's Breitbart has done as much to redpill a wider audience than anything else.

Ah, interesting. I didn't realize that he's an alcoholic before.

>Trump making good on his campaign promises to the extent that leftists are going batshit insane
>Bannon, a guy most of Sup Forums agrees with even more than Trump, is given a key advisory role in the administration
>somehow this equals buyer's remorse for Sup Forums

you CTR fags are fucking horrendous at your jobs.

We meet again.

>happy place
Toilet?