Geert wilders is an israeli shill

Geert wilders is an israeli shill.
Vote for jan roos and Thierry Baudet.
DONT BELIEVE THE WILDERS SHILLS!!

Baudet is a valid option.

Roos won't make the electoral treshold. Reminder that VNL didn't win their seats, they stole them. And they have too little media presence to win any this time.

I have a feeling Baudet will become very popular.

I was just watching his interview of whatever. He completely and very clearly covered his stands on freelancing and 'political cartels'

1.17 paying, he's so far ahead he's not even worth betting on.
Well at least it proves Dutch aren't entirely retarded compared to French and Swedish.

Very good interview.

Link?

I believe that if we have 4 years of wilders we will have time to regain control over our country again. And the people's patriotic spirit will rise again. After 4 years of wilders we can elect more moderate and economically favourable options. Just like trump, we need a kickstarter into the alternative right wing, and that kickstarter will kick in very heavily

RTL 7 haha

Exactly, PVV is the only strategic option we have right now, in a few years we'll be able to elect an even better one.

Just as i suspected.
Were getting a jew as MP

This, there is no perfect solution. The only valid argument so far was that Trump, Le Pen, Wilders, Strache, all are supporting Israel. Thats bad, but it doesnt matter really. We are on the brink of collapse so we need every opportunity we can get. Second, you will never get the perfect solution, you have to settle with the best option at least. Third, the Trump effect is already in place, so you can expect the same in your country if there is a "right" party leading. People and especially women only do what is socially acceptable. Make your culture and identity socially acceptable again. Dont let (((them))) divide us.

Every new right leader in the West is shilling for Israel. You cant escape it. You just have to accept the fact that you will never get a perfect solution. I think we are desperately enough to accept the fact that most right leaders in the West support Israel wholeheartedly right now. We need the change now. We cant wait any longer.

Plus, trump is probably pro-israel so he could even get in the elections in the first place. Trump is a con-man and hes very intelligent. Once you figure out his plans then you understand that he truly plays 4D chess. Maybe even in an outer dimension

>0 proofs

Doesn't Wilders have a substantially higher chance of winning than Baudet though? I was reading some of Baudet's articles that he wrote and he too seemed to shill for Israel.

hmm.. i wonder who is behind this post...

Once again. Loving israel is counter-Culture.
The party 'DENK' which is a notorious anti-white anti-racist pro islamic party with 0 seats, hates israel. Everyone hates them in the netherlands. So you dont wanna be like them, so you do the opposite that they want. But no one shills for israel like wilders does. I challenge you to find soemone

With our current electoral system there is NO chance of Wilders actually becoming PM

As politicians would obviously never lie for political gain, this must absolutely be true...

>political
I've got no idea. got it from a muslim website some years ago. It's up to everybody what to think about it.

I don't know what to vote. I want muslims out and Nexit. Wilders looks like a valid option.

Yeah but we have proportional representation in parliament so "winning" isn't all important. Baudet has 0% chance of winning the election in the sense of becoming the biggest party, but if you just win a few seats and play your cards right you can still end up with a lot of influence.

I want you to try something.

Pic related is the latest poll results by Maurice de Hond. Just for the sake of argument, assume that these are the actual results on March 15.

Try to form a majority coalition not including the PVV

It is very hard to find any plausible combination that doesn't include a bizarre mix of right and left. The other parties can scream all they want, but they're stuck with Geert all the same. There aren't any valid options.

>groenlinks this big

i fucking hate sjws so much