Why do nationalists prefer their own people? It makes no sense...

Why do nationalists prefer their own people? It makes no sense. What are the chances they happen to be the better culture and better people? Why would a bad people prefer their own people?

Its instinct bongcuck.

OP you are a faggot.

Even if Islam is the better culture what good does it do me if they behead me and my family?

Your family may not be perfect, but you love them more than you neighbour's family, right? It's not about better or worse, it's about loving your own people and putting them first. Perfectly natural.

You want a society based on instinct?

why would they behead you?

That's not true a lot of people hate their family.

>what is self interest?

are you a human bean or some kind of ayylmao that is conducting experiments

>You want a society based on instinct?
Yes, obviously a muslim one,
>why would they behead you?
Because he drinks alcohol and eats pork.
>That's not true a lot of people hate their family.
They should be stoned.

Are you jewish?

>not rooting for your own team
>not wanting to defend and love your homeland and traditions
>not wanting those traditions to survive in the future
Look m8 if you were too thick to understand basic human mentality then we sure as shit can't help you.
It doesn't matter what the hell is superior, what matters is what you are a part of

>That's not true a lot of people hate their family.
Is that considered acceptable in the UK?

*muezzins cries in the distance*
time for prayer britbong :v))))))))

Instinct is the reason you mindlessly think all humans should live anywhere.

The instinct of hunan idealization that is.

Nationalism is mostly an emotional response. Nothing can be better than your own home team.

> Why would a bad people prefer their own people?

How many Brits do you see migrating to Pakistan, India or Africa? We're not the bad people, they want to live with us.

Because it's how humans work, you don't have to claim that your people are better to be nationalist.

>Is that considered acceptable in the UK?
considerable in most of the western world, especially with all the divorce, single mothers, etc.

It's not that white/European culture is better it's that it's OURS. Humans find their roots and are grounded in their culture and values.

European countries should have their cultures in their countries, other ethnicities should have their culture in their country.

That's the difference between a nationalist and a supremacist; Isn't that obvious? Are you stupid or just another half cast paki?

It's very naive and incredibly dangerous to think that we can restructure humans to remove what fundamentally makes us humans, our instincts.

It's not necessarily about better or worse, nationalists argue that differences in culture cause conflict which is usually worse for the dominant culture. The government has to cater to multiple groups, the minorities will do their stupid protests and make political parties and shit to serve their own interests.

But in the case of the west, it seems really fucking obvious not to allow mass immigration if you have a public education system, a public healthcare system, and welfare.

If people come here, they must assimilate into our culture, if you want to be an American citizen you need to become culturally American

And why should we? Because leftists and brown people we don't even like gonna be butthurt about it?

tribalism is part of human nature, it might not affect you as much as it does the average person but that doesnt mean we can ignore it

Which is better: a station wagon, a sports car, a truck, a train, or a boat? None of them are strictly better than the others, but each is better in a given environment.

The claim of any kind of localism, from the scale of families to the scale of nations, is that the locals are uniquely well-suited for their environment, and will get along uniquely well with each other.

YEA LETS LET IN MILLIONS OF REFUGEES AND PAY THEIR WELFARE AS WE HAVE 1.6 CHILD AND THEY HAVE 3 WHICH ALSO WILL BE DEPENDING ON WELFARE. RACIST BTFO!!!!!!!!

These facts:
Diversity is not a strength
You are part of a certain Group whether you want it or not.
Groups exist

We certainly shouldn't, but it's fundamentally a marxist leftist idea and it's destroying our civilization. It's important to know what it is and warn others about what they're doing. Utopias built on the idea that humanity can be reshaped as we want, for example the communist utopia of a totally egalitarian society with complete equity, can only be approached across a sea of blood and you'll never get there.

Nationalism is the irrational belief that the dirt you were born is better than the dirt other people were born on

Kys cuck

Nationalism has very little to do with land and more with culture.

Because they're proud of who they are and what they achieve. They seem themselves in their countrymen and want the best for them. Allocating resources away from their countrymen can only lead to compromising the longevity and fruitfulness of themselves.

It's hard to understand without a sense of pride, which miserable shits seldom have.

I am nationalist for my kids, not for myself. I want certain things for their future. I want the Parthenon to be preserved. I want all the beautiful and wonderous things my culture has achieved to be celebrated, cherished, and passed on to our heirs. Only white people can be trusted with our inheritance. Non-European immigration threatens to destroy it.

BLOOD and soil. And the soil is mostly spiritual.

What are the chances that your genetic line making it generation after generation without dying off until today with your fat ass sitting here? But here you fucking are retard.

sage

People like you are why 1,400 girls in Rotherham were raped by Pakistani grooming gangs.

People like you are why we are becoming minorities in our own cities.

People like you are why the West is dying.

Fuck you.

If you cant speak english you shouldnt be in america