>>112272270

Did he strike first?
Do these Trump supporters even exist?

I wish it were true, but I seriously doubt it. We're not right wing death squads that are hell bent on riding the country of degeneracy yet. Got to get organized first.

Alex, I'll take things that never happened for 500.

Dude might have been beaten up. I'd wager the attackers didn't know he was a disgusting faggot, and I'll 100% certainly guarantee you no mention was made about Trump.

I spotted this one a few days ago. The fakest and gayest story yet.

>Be faggot
>Great beaten by niggers for prancing through nigger turf
>Make up story to blame "Trump supporters"

this

>not right wing death squads

correct, we're right wing safety squads

Why they punch doggo tho?

Now I really want that PatchAnon to make a Right Wing Safety Squad patch.

>A gay man gayed a gay today trump when a black gay man gayed his gay.

liberal news

We hate gays and love young little girls here too guys, come join the paradise.

He couldn't close his fucking mouth for the picture?

dog brain damaged now

#HeyRabbi general?

This is fake. Washington DC is like 92% democrat according to the votes. I really really doubt you had 4 white men in MAGA hates hanging out on Logan Circle at anytime of the day.

There are just not enough Trump supporters or Cuckservatives in DC for something like this to happen.

Though there are a ton of negros that have no problem bashing a fag for no reason. Also Washington D.C. is covered in security cameras so watch his lie get exposed later.

Washington DC is 90% negro and voted 92% democrat. There is no way in hell 4 white guys where hanging out on Logan circle in MAGA hats let alone queer bashing. Also DC has security cameras every where so his lie will be exposed rather quickly.

>Daily reminder that trump supporters are violent thugs.

And white supremacists.
Never forget that.
No matter how non-white some of them might appear somehow they have to be white supremacists.

Exactly. I live on the other side of the world and know Trump got only 4% of the vote in DC. There is no way in hell this is true.

liberals always conjure up images of 1980's movie gangs

Plus that part of DC is ghetto as hell but on the up swing as the fags are starting to colonize and gentrify it is the only things fags are good at is raising property value of ghettos. Fags are higher on the progressive stack so police start providing services to the area lest they be accused of being homophobic.

>yfw he got in a scrap at the gay bar

I just got home from my gay feminist islam party and this was spray painted on my door.

i'm literally shaking right now.

Bash the fag

>pink news

It's always interesting how reports of violence committed by Trump supporters always comes after the fact, with little to no evidence and no way to verify the claims. Usually through a facebook post accompanied by a wall of text or a blurry pic of some hateful graffiti scribbled on a wall.

Whereas there's literally hours worth of footage on youtube from the last 2 years of anti-Trump people intimidating and assaulting others, destroying property and breaking the law.

>Washington
>People wearing MAGA hat.
>Victim doesn't want to show his face in public.

We have a real news gem right here.

>at least I live life to the fullest as a gay man in the U.S.
That's code for "at least I took miles and miles of dick while I was there."

Whatcha doin there, Rabbi?

>STOP OPRESSING US :((((
>said the 20 liberal/nigger beating up one kid with the officials taking legal actions against him
Hmm really made me think.

Yeah, this totally happened.

Daddy knows best!!