Solution

We need to create an anti-degenerate culture, one that promotes self improvement through:
-Reading
-Exercising
-Not being a NEET
-Questioning everything mentality
This will solve most of pol problems like:
-Racemixing
-The joos
-And the destruction of the west
Prove me wrong...

PS: Trump is controlled opposition and during his presidency Iran will be BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we
>not being NEET
all hope is lost

We have been, we've been very successful as well. You know someone is pushing this culture when they're using Nietzschean themed words like übermensch.

/this
its over Sup Forums time to pack it up and go home

Nice triples, do you mean, you as a nation? I'd really like to apply then.

You are already home, time to go out and get some sunshine

All of us here on Sup Forums, I like to pretend it began with me but it really didn't. The real roots are the "well cultured anonymous" movement although it was deeply criticised and associated with fedoratards so it went underground. I will claim I dragged it back from its grave and the worst I've endured is I get called autistic here and there.

Recently, I've noticed some of these memes being used by Stefan Molyneux, I think he's in as well. We're going to make it work this time, we're going to make sure everyone knows it is both possible and easy to use the internet for self betterment.

This is our culture, mix it in with your local cultures and eventually people will start recognising. My only other advice is when the normies start copying us, and they will, just roll with it. There's no need for elitism when we hold the possibility of making as many humans as possible greater.

I doubt minority men or any women will go along with this though, for instance a taste in classical music is essential and there are studies proving classical makes non white men literally uncomfortable. They can't handle being well cultured, so they'll remain urban cultured or ghetto cultured. Fine. That's their choice.

normies aren't human user.

Not fully...

They're a collective, but if they start seeing some of their more individualistic friends using this culture then its possible they'll group think and follow suit.

Just keep living the philosophy. We will educate them by example.

Frog legs is right. As gay as this sounds all of this isn't a battle of logic but of the heart. For one to convert a normie you need a very catchy propaganda. Imagine the impact of a music video in mtv that would promote our cause.Instead of oga booga the music and the video would be about a person who overcame his or her addiction and bad life style and are having healthy lives now... Too bad (((they))) decide whats mainstream

We're fucked and we can't fix it. Only if Sup Forums would somehow come to their senses, get off their computer chairs, stop masturbating and become a world-changing movement could their be a chance of things changing.

I see it simpler.

Normies basically revolve their life around being appealing to women and other normie men. The only unappealing aspect of what I'm advocating for is it's easy to attempt this and become disingenuous, thus the "fedoratard" thing, or if you actually achieve a true amalgamation of your own culture and the über culture, they will resent you.

Women can be weird. Being great, but not normie, can actually make you unattractive. Just like normies, they can and will resent men that they feel don't deserve greatness but have it anyway.

It's simple, we will become great despite their petty emotions and you will do so with nothing more than the electronics you clearly already own.

This russian gets it.
But NEETs gonna NEETs

>implying I'm Russian
I'm not sure who I'm quoting.

>implying you're a race traitor kike

>-Reading
>-Exercising
>-Not being a NEET
>-Questioning everything mentality
Check to all.
But I love black girls.

But NEETs are the upper caste of society, they are the 21st century aristocracy

While we are all at work slaving away to support our families the NEETs are sitting at home in comfy chairs, shitposting edgy memes on Facebook news articles spreading their red pills far and wide. They are the vanguard, the footsoldiers of the traditionalist movement

NEETs are more valuableto the right than employed people with families

Do you love them so much that you wish that your own daughter will be one?

I wouldn't lust after my daughter, I'd have no preference, as long as she's happy.

>Romania
>anti degeneracy
Lol k

Any society can survive wars, atomic bombs etc. but not racial dissolution.Imagine how much greater would latin america be if the current people there would be mainly of spanish or portuguese descent and not mulatos. In terms of ethics your jungle fever is not a problem, but it is a problem in nature terms. your racemixing will only contribute to the fall of the west. See you at the day of the rope

>a society that reads twilight, fifty shades of grey, and o'reilly's killing series
check
>a society that promotes worship of the self, to include the physical body
check
>a society that encourages people to inflict themselves on one another with wild abandon
check

pretty sure you're fucking wrong m8

forgot the last one
>a society that believes men can be women, whites can be blacks, the earth might be flat, and things that have worked fine for centuries are actually all wrong

Where you mention race, don't you actually mean culture?

Culture is a valuable concept, which is important to keep and preserve.

There should be absolutely no problem with mixing races and even cultures and taking the best parts out of them to evolve into something even greater.

Replacement of culture is something else, for example what we see happening in Europe, Islam is trying to replace the European culture and that in fact is something bad.

However if you look at something like Carnaval, the European settlers brought that to South America and South America gave a twist to it, their Carnaval is somewhat different from ours now, but it's not a bad thing, in fact, it's a good thing.

What do you propose to fix this mess then? this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA

it would be a start