Sup Forums BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAJAHJAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HOBHlN-Q0c
youtube.com/watch?v=R5Y8vgxOYfU
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Funny...

That's pretty much every voter over the age of 30 here.

>erase opinions of anyone who disagrees with you
>create a strawman instead of debating an actual opponent
>act surprised when Trump wins

Where do you find this trash?

I'm a Republican because having been exposed to all of the SJW cancer since 2014 alone, I have decided that thinking those views are absurd and juvenile is my only way.

Is that evalion?

Fuck republicans.
I'm a traditional imperialist.

More like because the alternative is shitfuck Californians

>I'm a Democrat because that's what my teachers are and I don't feel the need to question it
Really makes you think huh.

I'm a Republican because I needed to be in order to vote for Donald Trump in the primaries.

I'm a leftist because i'm a rebel and I know more than my elders ever will hehexd

Libtards are just not funny.

Texas can get nuked. Especially DallASS. Shittiest handegg team ever.
#BlueInFourYears , you smug fuck.

This

>mobileposters

She looks like a fetalpo lel

OH OF COURSE SOME IRRELEVANT EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY DEFENDS THAT DENIAL-CONSUMED CESSPIT. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, YOU HAVE FUCKING "NEGRO" IN YOUR COUNTRY'S NAME.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAJAHJAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAAA

Trump won

>photo grid

That's rich, coming from a Cali-fornicator

My parents a filthy communists

k

not by majority

>SJW cancer
ow the edge

She is from Canada(they dont have republicans there), so no

Mount Nigger is right, Californian vermin.

YOU FUCKING MEATBALL. YOUR STATE HAS JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE RATCHET NEGRO WHORES THAN NYC COULD EVER DREAM OF! NOT EVEN BRONX AND HARLEM COMBINED IS THIS REVOLTING!
youtube.com/watch?v=-HOBHlN-Q0c

CALIFORNIA'S OVERRUN WITH SPICS, WHOM ARE AT LEAST CAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING SOMETHING TO SOCIETY. YOUR MUDPIT? NIGGERS. FUCKING. EVERYWHERE. NUMALES. FUCKING. EVERYWHERE.
youtube.com/watch?v=R5Y8vgxOYfU

aren't you that country with cannibalistic monkey-people?

Seems Legit.

Are you 'Strayan or Papuan?

THE ONLY VERMIN COMES FROM KEK CENTRAL AUSTIN AND SAN ANTONIO! NOT TO MENTION HOUSTON HAS A HARD DRUG ISSUE, AND OF COURSE NIGGER ISSUE, THAT HAS YET TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

I'm a libturd because I want to be in with the cool crowd

Australian. Locals can't afford Internet

That's not too surprising. I know there's a few resorts in PNG. Vacation? Or business?

My parents are liberal interracial couple.

I'm hardcore national conservative with some fashy tendencies.

Work. It would be a pretty shitty vacation coming here unless you wanted to go fishing the whole time.

this, applied to every issue

>you wanted to go fishing the whole time
That actually sounds like a nice vacation, my dude

But I'm not a Republican, I'm a white identitarian who voted for Trump because I believe that Civic Nationalism is the next step before we make the leap to ethno nationalism. I'm pretty sure if I expressed my actual political beliefs to my parents they'd disown me and wonder how they ended up with such a racist, bigoted, misogynistic son. 1488, gas the (((Jews))), crush the urbanite, build the wall and deport them all( even the legal ones) and repeal the 19th

> i`m a democrat, because my parents suck and i hate them
Looks like public schooling have done it`s business on you.

because you're an autistic edgelord who'd rather listen to Alex Jones than real news

If you are a libtard under 25, you have no heart. If you are a libtard over 25, you have no brain.

Jesus christ. I havent been there since they made that board and fuck has it gone downhill. All furry and roleplay.

Can we annex the board and shoot everyone who posts there?

hm, funny how people who were able to finish university are almost all liberals. HMMM.

> I'm a libturd because I want to be in with the cool crowd

Sup Forums MIGHT AS WELL BE /trash/ CONSIDERING 75% IS FURRIES FROM TUMBLR AND THE OTHER 35% IS JUST TUMBLR

holy shit fucking kys

I find the complete lack of self awareness here astonnishing, considering the vast majority of virtue signalling idiots on the left vote D exclusively to fit in.

Why not both honestly. Purge the faggots from our site.

Trump won the college educated White vote

>I'm a white identitarian

back to berkely with you

Best tuna and marlin fishing in the world, would recommend if that's your thing.

My parents were staunch liberals, I became conservative after I went to college.

I'll look into it, thank user

Why do you have to become a republican and drown yourself in cuckservatism because you disagree with liberals?

This "you are either R or D" is such a retarded american way of thinking.

why does the califag have a gun and we don't

>falling for the two party system

"I'm a Democrat because FUCK YOU MOM I'M 16, ILL STAY UP AS LATE AS I WANT!"

Can you name some unbiased American news stations?

>Alex Jones

Nah, he's kinda liberal and believe in soulless anti-"racist" civic nationalism.

I wanted to use White nationalist but I hate repeating the same words in my posts. Makes my writing sound lazy. Berkeley? I've got a buzz cut, blue eyes and pale skin. I'd stick out like a sore thumb in hippie ville. Plus no c&c so I'm not going to get fucked up by antifa.

Hilary didn't get a majority either

Shut the fuck up, nigger

I'm a Republican because Democrats are too heavily liberal now.
Moderate liberalism and social liberalism was something I fully supported as a Dem until fuckheads wanted to have a voice they didn't, and don't, deserve - thus flocking to those who had a bit of common ground and infesting them.

Sup Forums made me see the values I overlooked and saw as archaic and outdated.
You guys had a bit of a hand in it, but being told I deserved to be raped (a few times by different groups, not individuals) because I'm white and blonde was the real kicker.

Not all Reps are blind followers, OP.

This. And it's a retarded system seeing as I can change my political affiliation at any given time.
>switched to R to vote Trump in primary
>switched to I after it was over and voted Trump in the general