Sweden YES

So our feminist government went to Iran...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTDuwYSxO_k
reuters.com/article/us-iran-sweden-khamenei-idUSKBN15Q0P2
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCZHMhe7Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=ASEt-mpCrGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they didnt come back

lol

Can't some non cucked Swede assassinate these bitches?

So I cared...

At this point I'd be more suprised, if they weren't wearing the towels.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Is there any SALVATION for this country?
Or is it so cucked that not even Hitler could save it?

Here's a video

youtube.com/watch?v=MTDuwYSxO_k

Only option left is sweet, sweet nuclear cleansing.

Hello t_d.
I'm pretty sure everybody does that. Having "good" and "bad" Muslim countries, I mean. Playing with the "good" ones by their rules.

SUCH STRONK, INDEPENDENT WOMEN.

We all should learn from Sweden!

>Giving women power.
>Ever.

Look at this faggot

Helvete

>The most Feminist country in the world
>Highest number of rapes in Europe

Well,well,well

>LOOK AT US WE'RE WOMYN WE'RE SO STRONG TAKE THAT MEN
>O-of course we'll wear your submissive slagrag on our heads! W-we wouldn't w-want to be intolerant to you Ahmed!

ITT: Trying too hard. Accomodating to other countries customs when visiting has been done since the dawn of age. Moreso by diplomats

But they don't have to do that when they come to us

>implying not every muzzie that ever visited bowed to the queen
You know if you spent half as much time as you spend whining actually accomplishing stuff

Just for your guys information it is literally a law in Iran to cover your head in public (If you're a woman).

SWEDEN YES

reuters.com/article/us-iran-sweden-khamenei-idUSKBN15Q0P2

Everyday I wake up and browse Sup Forums imagining that Sweden/Canada/Australia can be no more cucked than yesterday... everyday I am shown that there is no end to their self destructive cucky madness.

Please God do not forgive them and may their time in this life be short.

Because they see themselves as better than us. And we accept it.

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY YOU BITCH

If they are in Iran, why are they walking?

>Nuclear Artilley
I am hard.

Achmed hasn't given them a reason to run yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WCZHMhe7Wg

It's also a law not to rape or murder people in western countries, but somehow african and muzzie diplomats get away with it.

Now they went full retard to anti Trump and every Trump supporters. That's how Swedes feminazis behave in Swedistan.

...and stayed there, right?
God, I hope they will just pick up and leave to some muslim shithole, similar to what they are trying to build at home. It's time to rebuild the Europe.

What. The. Fuck.

I thought Australia was based now.

And wore your national garb.

wew lad

Daily reminder:

White women will side with the most anti-feminist societies on Earth so long as they can be against the white male "patriarchy" in which they lived in relative freedom.

Daily reminder that no such equivalent exists with East Asian women. They don't crave to humiliate the men of their race.

Click the abort button!

And I ran
I ran so far away

these are the same people who brag how progressive they are and yet allows girls (not just Swedish girls but migrant girls as well) getting rape and do nothing about it.

European women maybe, american women are half the time racist as fuck

nope.jpeg

So empowering headwear :^)

i fucking hate Stefan. his on uneducated cuck that got everything handled to him. talking about opining our hearts to the migrants but still sells weapons to Saudi Arabia.

So toleran

We the Swedish people only demand that the government of Iran sends back the heads.

we also got more man than females in our country. last time that happened was in 1700 century.

CARLOS

Kek. Sweden is over.

spineless shits

If they came to Canada they would wear winter boots. Oh The humiliation.

i will not fall for your lies kike.

Don't worry, I'm sure when Islamic officials visit our country they wear suits and forego any religious attire or convictions.

So Tehran.

He is right, my wife is Asian and is a nice traditional submissive girl.

Go ahead and try to find images of East Asian women protesting against borders or demanding more third worlders get into their country.

>Feminist government
Jesus christ I knew you had a feminist party but not that it held the reins of power. No wonder you're fucked.
I'm checking this shit out on the government website, its worse than I thought, especially with the cuck men...

A leaf out cucking a swede.

You respect the rules of your host, Sweden. If you don't like them, don't come. I wouldn't come to Sweden naked.

only melbourne is cucked and i could say the same about most of your major cities like san fransisco burger

i will find a pure blood swede and i will 1488 her so hard!

That didn't take long

they also unironically praise sweden and themselves for being a 'humanitarian superpower'

So brave. So empowering.

>that pic

i remember her saying Saudi Arabia were scum that treat their women like shit and our PM went full on damage control and told her to apologize.

1/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ASEt-mpCrGA

>submissive

End this meme.

Saying you want a submissive girl just implies you are too damn beta to "tame" a white girl.

East Asian women are superior because they look better and are much more intelligent.
"Submission" has nothing to do with it, you beta.

Like all feminists they (not so) secretly long for a strong, patriarchal presence that puts their emotions in check.

YESEY
E E E
SEYES
E E E
YESEY

The point is the rules are completely contradictory with what the preach. So yes they should not come.

soros had a hand in this i bet.

YESEY
E--E--E
SEYES
E--E--E
YESEY

I wonder if they'd ask the ambassador's wife to go to sweden without wearing the head scarf.

Not memeing but they were immigrants themselves

Exactly my monkey friend. All this feminist shit is one huge giant shit test which men are failing on a tremendous scale.

lesbianic dry holes, every single one of them. They deserve every rape and brutalizing. That's probably a recipient of hajji culture on the right with the bump

This

They almost always end up with some psycho nigger who beats the feminism out of them. Those that are not too ugly to even be lesbians that is.

>They don't crave to humiliate the men of their race.
You're a little out of touch.

how embarrassing

Submissive Asian girls is a meme.

Kek, what a bunch of faggots.

White woman's arm is the size of East Asian woman's (yes, they are women not girls) leg. White women = hambeasts who cannot compete

What's the big deal? You visit another country and adapt, at least for the the duratiuon of your visit, you appearance to the local norms and traditions.
Don't you expect the same of immigrants coming to your country?

I mean, if this photo was shot in Sweden, it would be a completely different thing

Enjoy having fucked up hapa kids

Which is why I say fuck them and their psycho cuckery.

Let them die off with their only offspring being some cucked mixed POS who will then grow up and spread the cuck genes among the rest of the niggers and mudslimes.

Think of these feminist who are race mixing as a form of bio weapon that well spread the cuck genetics to the trash races.

I know I've been there

It's not called Irun

Hmmmm sure but I think somehow Iran is more secular and has more evenly apllied rule ofnlaw than Iran. Think about it, Sweden has all the trappings of a theocracy with some cultishness, they bow down to the altar of Tumblr. Though this does get complicated because part of their worship involves venerating the superiority of a different hostile cult. IDK exacts tho. Maybe a Swede would know better about how 'secular' their governmennt is.

Pasty white girl dresses the hair of a superior hapa girl whom she knows she is inferior to in every single way.
Hapas will be served by inferior whites in the future.

Why are women so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

The cognitive dissonance of feminists loving Islam will never cease to astonish me

An important part of modern feminism is accepting every culture but your own.

>Strong independent feminists cover their disgusting bodies from the eyes of Islam like the absolutely stupid hypocritical cunts they are.

Shit makes me want to guy them more than the rapeugees for some reason.

The only thing that can at least fix sweden is nuclear holocaust.

The hijabs and fgm empowers them apparently

>tame
Once a whore, always a whore. Don't ruin your own life thinking you can make it work with a woman that will never give a fuck about you.

shouldnt it be every culture but white culture? its fine for black feminists to accept black culture for instance.

>women will side with the most anti-feminist societies on Earth so long as they can be against the white male "patriarchy"
No, a lot of women are submissive by nature and will side with whoever punches them in the face.

Muslims in Sweden do that, so they submit to shitskins. It's part of their DNA to scream and yell until a man beats them up, then they attach to that man. (More civilized females send mails to convicted criminals.)

Swedish males tries to act intelligently and with reason, which for obvious reasons doesn't work on a submissive females evolved to only submit to a strong alpha women-beating males.

True.

Can you assassinate the EU higherups?