Why do redditfags hate Mother Teresa? Are they cunts or something?

Why do redditfags hate Mother Teresa? Are they cunts or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2013/04/mother-teresa-and-her-critics
sg.news.yahoo.com/26-mil-pinoy-have-no-access-to-toilets--un-says-050950287.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/09/eight-countries-vow-to-counter-trump-by-increasing-abortions/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitchens redpilled them on this cunt

Bitch ain't nice

>implying we don't hate her also

>Hitchens
>redpilled

Only Peter is redpilled

Killed 300,000 undesirables to fuel God's army

Alright in my book

They're both redpilled buddy

>we

Sup Forums is not one person, reddit

Christians are the primary target of bluepilled morons.

They simply don't get Catholicism or Christianity for that matter

might elaborate that? I might love her if that's true

She had to answer to the business that is Catholicism because she was a part of it. It is hard to idolize someone who condemns condoms being used to prevent AIDS.

Redpill me on Mother Teresa, wtf did she even do
All I know she was a Catholic so she's already trash in my book

>condoms prevent aids

The only way to stop aids is not being a sodomite/ slut

She was amissionary who helped the poor.
and reddit gets angry becouse "HOW DARE SHE CONVERT PEOPLE TO CATHOLCISIM WHILE HELPING THEM YOU CAN HAVE ONLY OENOWANBDOPAWBWADPAOD"

She was a sadist who believed pain was one of the ways to get closer to Christ so she would take a lot of sick people in and deny them any kind of pain medication, she was projected as a miracle by the church to save the Catholic image

Yeah, running 'hospitals' that banned the use of medicine because god would save the patients. People died in agony while she cavorted with dictators and donors before getting the most advanced medical treatment for herself when the time came.

She was a hypocrite, a stooge and a sadist.

how is that a bad thing really? She's not falling from the pharmaceutical jew plus doing the traditional way of treating the sick. She also has no money too for paying overpirced medical services

>falling from the pharmaceutical jew

What she did is not letting her cause to be profited by pfizer jews. Its understandable

Basically this

She made people convert before their death, and didn't believe in modern pain alleviation treatment

We don't have the pharmaceutical jew in India we have something called a process patent instead of product patents so we have the same medicine just made through a different process and cheaper

I cant speak for reddit, but i can for myself.
1) Took money from oppressive dictatorships and frauds to build temples in her name. She always sided with establishment against the people.
2) Was in no way friend of the poor, advocated against birth control, contributing to poverty and misery which allowed to further expand her fundamentalist views.
3) Absolutely disgusting practices in her so called hospices. This includes terrible anticipatory conditions, lack of basic pain medications and baptism of dying that was done without their consent.
4) Didn't even believe in the shit she preached as her letters later revealed.

You missed the bit where she got the treatment that she denied her followers. It had nothing to do with rejecting big pharama and everything to do with a 1400s interpretation of catholicism.

But hey, the catholic church got some good PR.

What about Jonas Salk who gave the polio vaccine away for free? Any dirt on him?

proofs?

>unsanitary*

>Sup Forums advocates for ethnic cleansing in India
>Mother Teresa does her part in the fight against the poos
>criticized for it

Most of the "claims" Hitchens made about her are blown out and exaggerated. Her main duties were to comfort the dying and feed the poor. Christoper Hitchens for the record is a Marxist-Communist faggot. I have no idea why Sup Forums idolizes this cunt, it goes to show that this board has been drastically overrun with redditors.

The cunt cured Polio, except for where the Imams convinced people the vaccination was US poison. Read God is not Great

Fuck off reddit

Something about setting up a hospice without painkillers so she could use their suffering to go to heaven and taking charity money to open new nunneries rather than improve conditions for the dying.
No big deal desu.

He renounced Marxism long before his death m80 #fakenews

It's the first time I have seen a westerner who knew that

>renounced

so he IS a marxist faggot before even dying

Peter is still better anyways

>Sup Forums is one person
>Advocating for ethnic cleansing like an edgelord 14 year old
Yes because even if ethnic cleansing is your goal then trying to get contraception banned is really the way to go about it

Aroup Chatterjee was a physician who spoke out about it back in '94, this was relatively pre-internet so you wont find much of the stuff here outside of what hitchens said on it. There's this youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4 that covers the main points along with providing some video evidence.

Don't forget he's literally a Jew and a homosexual

>Christopher Hitchens will admit, in the forthcoming memoir Hitch-22, that there were two periods of his life during which he engaged in sex acts with men, which ranged in vigor from “mildly enjoyable” to “white-hot.”

>comfort the dying by letting the, overcrowd a technology-less hospital without any medicine and you arent allowed to move,mlet alone leave
>got paid in millions and never gave a cent to anybody, just built more shit stations for people to die a horrifically miserable death

yeah she sure was a saint, typical Catholic saint totally following Christ's message and not shaming His legacy whatsoever.

>paid millions

sources? I thought she rejected receiving any amount of money?

>trying to get contraception banned is really the way to go about it
>make India a shitty, overpopulated shithole full of people who hate each other
>as series of events happen
>everybody kills each other

Shouldn't you be in school kid? Run along now, adults are talking.

not a valid source 2bh. Theyre merely opinions and associations

>Australia

Yeah he changed his view on it like people who aren't autists are capable of doing. He changed his stance on Waterboarding after being Waterboarded

>Ex physicians and video recordings of her "houses of the dying" aren't valid sources
What do you want then?

He wants to see live videos of her strangling people that is the only way he can see a Saint being bad

>hospitals
>banned the use of medicine

She didn't run hospitals, she ran hospices. The poorest of India's poor went there to die with a bit of care and mercy instead of dying on the street.

firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2013/04/mother-teresa-and-her-critics

just google it, she recieved millions from the Haitian government and kept it all

hard documents. "Ex physicians" arent credible enough for such accounts still needs to be screened. Also, videos can be easily put out of context like what the media always do since the dawn of mass communications

oh, well she had more than enough money to provide, but she just opened up more shacks for people to die in. what a crazy old bitch

>just google it

that's just lazy reddit

They would've died in squalor in the street since nobody wants to die in the tiny shack they and their entire family live, sleep and eat off the floor of you fucking retard.

>I want hard documents on the internet for something that happened pre-2000 in india
You wont get them m8

What I can provide you are quotes of her claiming that she was "trying to provide the care to the poor that the rich get with their money" alongside videos of people in her houses of the dying receiving virtually nil care and eyewitness reports from visitors discussing the lack of sterilisation of needles and other unhygienic practices. In fact I did provide them in the previous link.

Hence the use of inverted commas. As with the above the "bit of care and mercy" seemed to involve being left to die while nuns baptised you against your will and despite claiming access to the medicine of the rich, you were simply given a bed and left to die.

The only thing Mother Theresa did wrong was be born an Albanian.

Are you aware we're talking about a country where, in the current year, they have designated shitting streets? And we're talking about that country 40 years ago?

No, she absolutely didn't have enough money to provide the entire population of Calcutta with world-class medical care. A shack to die in was about good as you were going to get and a massive improvement on dying in the street and being eaten by dogs.

Lied her way through everything, forced conversions, awful mismanagement in her camps resulting in all the money being funneled to gain power rather than actually serving the poor etc. etc.

Today money from Christian NGOs to India is completely stopped and rightly so. India is a Hindu country and should remain so.

>let's hear all those gossips

>other unhygienic practices
>she hires indians

Im not surprised. I still dont blame her. Also, the Sisters of Mother Teresa here are well funded and clean so I think Indians are just dirty in general

Why does it matter in India? They're just going to dump the body in a nearby river.

>Indians are just dirty in general
This is funny coming from a subhuman 86 IQ flip

well at least most of us managed to teach ourselves not to shit on public places.

she didn't call them "hospitals" Hospices and hospitals are different things. Hospices are places you go when you're at the end of life and there's not much that can be done for you.

Unsurprisingly, a Calcutta street hospice run by nuns in 1976 wasn't as nice as a hospice in Australia run by the government in 2017. That isn't surprising and isn't Mother Teresa's fault.

>more than enough
There is never enough you fucking retard.
She could build one shitbox hospital or 10 shitbox hospices for a given amount of money.

Do you spend charity money to improve 10 peoples lives from a 2 to a 4 or improve 100 peoples lives from a 2 to 3. Resources are not infinite.

>I have no idea why Sup Forums idolizes this cunt
Bullshit
It's like you said reddit faggots and shills idolize that faggot.

This very thread is proof of that

not really

sg.news.yahoo.com/26-mil-pinoy-have-no-access-to-toilets--un-says-050950287.html

>its on rural areas
>article from 2012

cmon dont be so stupid

She claimed to provide medical treatment, she did not. A hospice here is similar to a hostel hence the inverted commas around the word hospital. As for medical conditions, the simple acts of sterilising needles with hot water or stocking morphine were well well known in the 1940s, let alone the 1970s. With the millions she received these acts would have been trivial, except for her personal beliefs about suffering and proximity to divinity.

You are utterly failing to defend the baptism practices, the millions in donations that went to building churches rather than the poor she claimed to care, the support of haitian dictators for whom she announced that "I have never seen a leader so close to the poor of his country" two months before a popular revolution booted him from said country.

Okay?

I have yet to be provided with valid evidences with such exaggerated claims, especially the Haitian one. But I guess you would just go with the association fallacy

She was anti-abortion, so obviously white knights and sluts are turbotriggered by her.

Both my grandparents died in hospice in the US. It's literally where you go for your last couple weeks/days. All you can do for those people is try to make them comfortable. If all you've got is a cot and prayer the that's what you work with.

Haitian one is on record and in the previous link. Again eyewitnesses have confirmed the secret and non-consensual baptisms. But hey eyewitnesses are "association fallacy".

She promised medicine and treatment, she is on record promising "what the rich get with their money". She provided a cot a prayer and some aspirin because it was more important for her to build more churches to spread the faith.

the Haitian one is an association fallacy. Non-consensual baptisms are not an issue since it doesnt harm anyone. These children have the freedom to leave the Church anyways even after baptized

that's clearly out-of-context. She probably meant "medicine and treatment" as treatment to their souls or spirituality since Hospices arent hospitals in the first place

That's the exact care my grandmother got. They also helped her not piss herself. It's not like everyone in the west gets to die in a medically induced dream state. My grandfather died panting and mumbling 'help me' from pneumonia and heart failure.

They were both millionaires. Fuck off.

She was a hypocrite cunt like so many cuckholics are.

not an argument

>Sup Forums advocates for ethnic cleansing in India

Why the hell would Sup Forums want that? Everyone just wants them to stay there.

She did more harm than good and Hitchens and others exposed her for the power hungry greedy bitch that she was.

Your either a shill or retard. She loved suffering.

When someone speaks moral praises of a dictator running a military junta who was at the time recognised only by the vatican, that says quite a bit about the person passing the praise.

The direct quote is "I want to the poor what the rich people get with money"
Because you get spiritual treatment for money.

While I could go for the jibe that the US healthcare system is a third world one, I'd rather point out that the hospice likely sterilised their needles and stocked morphine. Teresa with millions in funding did not because ideologically she believed that suffering brought one closer to god.

She convinced people to die painfully because its for god, then fagged out and got all the drugs in the world when it as her time

Haiti really needs a dictator. All niggers should be lead by dictators since they all have a slavery complex. That's still an association fallacy tho mind you

Also, the statement "I want to the poor what the rich people get with money" clearly meant that she wants the poor to be happy and relieved like what the rich feels with money.

she wanted them to die bros. She though is was just dandy.

what a based woman.

I bet Trump is behind this.
dailycaller.com/2017/02/09/eight-countries-vow-to-counter-trump-by-increasing-abortions/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

If you have to twist words that much to derive the meaning you want then you're clearly not going to listen to anything.

As for baptism "not harming anyone" go and tell the muslim, buddhist and hindu families that their relatives died catholic against their will and see what happens.

That's not a "twist of words". That is probably what actually meant. She didnt say "I want the poor to HAVE money like the rich does", retard