White Nationalism

>White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists seek to ensure the survival of (what they see as) the white race, and the cultures of historically white states. They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost. Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of non-whites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race, and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.

Why do people say this is a bad thing ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because there are no differences between the races so preserving one is superfluous

If hate crimes mean you're subhuman, then whites are monsters for what they did to the colored races of the earth

Because there are some retarded people like

because fuck white people

Nope its okay when it happens to niggers since its just animal cruelty,you know its bad but not a major crime
but you do not torture actual people ya dumb fuck.

Because das wayciss you fucking cracker

Animal cruelty is not a major crime? You're the acting like a sociopath

>white nationalist political party gain power
>world war 2

Gee user I can't think of a reason

>give subhumans technology and education
oh shit, we're such monsters.

Well yeah animacl cruelty against usefull animals such as horses,cows,dogs etc.BUt niggers?
They are no longer usefull,quite the opposite they are leaching criminals that drag society and
actual working people down.They should be deported to Africa or exterminated either one works.

Why are you here?

This board is indifferent to your shitty opinions and any doubt you cause is insignificant compared to the confidence we inspire.

Go circle jerk on Reddit so we can circle jerk here in peace.

Are you pretending to be retarded or did your education not cover colonialism?

I hope Indonesia conquers and affirmative actions you.

Konfrontasi when?

Because white people succck xddd

Because I would sooner associate with a Zulu doctor or engineer than a Nordic boxer with a criminal record

Only a stupid American could come up with something as retarded as "White Nationalism"
Nationalism means that you are loyal to your country, not your skin color. You can be German or American Nationalist, but White Nationalist makes zero sense

White nationalism is a stupid american meme because all they have to be proud of is muuh skin colour

>oy vey you're genetically close enough to be part of the same species, why don't you let Africans into Europe?
>oy vey you're genetically close enough to be part of the same race, why don't you let Germans into Rome?
>oy vey you're genetically close enough to be part of the same subrace, why don't you let Castillans into Portugal?

fuck off cem

So there are different races, but they are all exactly the same. Interesting. Why is diversity important then?

Have fun while your country turns to dust just like the ethnic spirit that was stripped from you.

Pan-Europeanism is fundamentally American. We are mixed but still have ethnic identity and ties to culture. We're not proud of our "skin color" which is a leftist meme or the soulless set of institutions (((civic nationalists))) believe in, but instead we believe in our culture, or lineage and our people.

There is no such thing as Pan-Europeanism, and if there is, it has nothing to do with America
I get that you have an identity crisis cause you guys are all mix-bloods, but please dont drag us into your problems

>he wants to give Indonesia land

Australians didn't kill them during the Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation just for America to give them land.

>dont drag us into your problems
>millions of shitskins in germany
>somehow not having the same problem

>he doesn't want to see the capitalist imperialistic white man be gone

Yes because there are quite the abundance of Zulu doctors around. Go jerk off to milo videos

Don't even try to intellectually engage with them, I have been a bit too, but it's pointless.

There is and it's growing. If you are a German nationalist I support that, but civic nationalism and believing in a government on a plot of land is soulless and meaningless.

>There is no such thing as Pan-Europeanism
>what is the European Union

fpbp. Sup Forums is one of the only right-wing place on the internet where i'm accepted even though i'm black. i love this place. never change please.

The European Union is kiked though, I don't think it's bad to avoid unions like that.

I don't even really want Europe to be Pan-European. Realistically I think it's fucked regardless of what does but if it does have a future ethnic nationalism is okay. America however should embrace pan-europeanism and white nationalism

Nazi germany was not white nationalist, as matter of fact they ONLY fought white people, and were of course defeated by white people as well. They were german supremassists

>slavs
>jews
>white
nice meme, favela monkey

Look, we hate your people beacuse of what they do, not beacuse what they are. If you are not a degenerate like the most of them, majority here will be cool with you. Also NO RACE MIXING!

because*

what we have are literal subhumans who will never work or integrate murika on the other hand has "good" immigrants who work and do stuff. we can cut off welfare and then they will all go.. you can't do the same thing there
it's american culture to import more and more brown shits

Replace Zulu with Chinese or Indian if you want

As long as you know you have to stay where you are. :)

Asians have high IQs and I'd say Indians have a pretty high potential as well, so there are different reasons for criticizing some kind of state based nationalism with them than say blacks or hispanics who are, to be quite frank, lesser races.

I think whites have many artistic, philosophical and cultural components that would make our preservation necessary despite asians being smarter.

And on top of that it's not like anyone is arguing for a state that is exclusively white asian and Indian, without blacks or hispanics, it's ridiculous.

I get why you think the way you do but I'd argue race is far more important than you think, and that in the long run it offers a more sustainable system.

im not leaving africa. i just hope all white people will leave this land one day. we cant mix.

Because they have been propagandised into believing that protecting the white race is literally hitlerism and slavery.
Then why are niggers so dumb, criminal and lazy?

if you can't see the realities of race I feel sorry for you.

Agreed. As a whole niggers and arabs aren't sentient beings. They're basically orcs if you will

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs