Strayans, explain yourselves

This is insane even by French standards, you seem to have a major nigger problems. Aren't locals sick of this shit happening every other week?

> Violent gang of youths storm Melbourne music festival
9news.com.au/national/2017/02/12/18/53/violent-gang-of-youths-storm-melbourne-music-festival

> Woman with medical condition bashed in Mitcham by group of African youths
3aw.com.au/news/woman-with-medical-condition-bashed-in-mitcham-20170202-gu4jbt.html

> Machete-wielding bandits smash through Melbourne convenience store
9news.com.au/national/2017/02/07/21/23/machete-wielding-bandits-smash-through-melbourne-convenience-store

> Melbourne party at Airbnb house erupted into chaos when scores gatecrashed it - leaving one teen injured when hit in the head by a brick
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192504/African-youths-host-control-party-Melbourne.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOef7q_WCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Melbourne

Enough said.

Royal sadness. Those niggers really are some of the worst on the planet aren't they?

>melbourne

how do we feel, ra for real?

its melbourne
they need to burn
maybe this will wake them up
stupid faggots

Is that what it is?

>Melbourne

Well there's your problem right there

it looks to be less than 10 guys, how did police not catch them? How did the menfolk not knock out a few of these nogs?

its melbourne
they are all limp wristed queers
literaly

>Witnesses have described the group of alleged offenders as predominantly male with an African appearance.

wew who could have fucking guessed

im not racist but i seriously feel myself slowly becoming racist everyday that this shit continues

victoria has the most corrupt court system in any first world country.

There's your problem, you're not fucking your women.

>im not racist
Faggot. Leave.

African/Sudanese migrants are concentrated in a few key areas that are shitholes anyway. If you get stranded in one of those suburbs after a night out on the town, don't let your guard down, and don't look like a vulnerable pushover. Basically have street smarts. The ones I have had occasional run-ins with are stick thin anorexics that won't fuck with you if you even remotely look like you will fight back.

There is only one race, we post-racial now.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOef7q_WCY

>Melbourne
>Melbourne
>Melbourne
>Dunno where the fuck Mitcham is but I'd guess Victoria or Sydney.
And they deserve it.
Melbourne in particular likes to think of itself as a Europe down under, and it's hilarious seeing the same problems arise.

Melbourne thought it was cool to import Somalians and Sudanese for diversity

now they're feral niggers and the Australian branch of the Klan is going to fix this

> Mitcham is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 21 km east from Melbourne's Central Business District.