Japan should stay away from US and build relationship with China

Hi! let's talk about Japan's diplomatic relationship!

I think Japan should stay away from US. and Should build relationship with China!

the reason is
1. Trump risk. Like it or not, he is risky person and unreliable. he is like cheater and hate free-trade. He destroied TPP
2.China is, in fact, supporting free-trade. In Davos conference, Chinese leader decleared that free-trade is common value in 21st century. of course, they are fucking doctatol communist fuckers. but hey. If they want to trade, it is win-win(comparative advantage!)
3. sooner or later, China will be world superpower. historically, china has been world superpower due to population. after industrial revolution, west could beat china by productivity. However, China's productivity is increasing and it will keep increasing. as Japan, South korea and taiwan did in past.
In fact, China's GDP is already two times bigger than Japan. And it was 2007 or 2008 China's GDP became bigger than Japan.
Their potential growth is threat for Japan

what do you think of Japan's diplomatic relationship? user.

You can post in Japanese if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/nanking.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=xBW1lQw_WrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Traitoru

t.LARPing britbeta/aussie english teacher
sage

Stupid, Jap, the TPP would have made us all slaves to multinational corporations. It does not serve the interest of the common man. Unlike you Asians, the rest of the world doesn't want to be worked to death and actually want to have families and lives.

If you want Free Trade, just trade freely without an agreement. A massively regulated piece of legislation is not free trade, it's high regulated trade.

/thread

China and Japan are so opposite
Guess which is this

Free trade is lose-lose scenario instead...

People lose work, salaries are depressed.

> Deregionalization of Economy leads to Deeconomization of Regions.

Think on it...

good god 4channers are retarded

is he Chinese or Japanese

Incredibly specific pepe

*dabs thrice fold in your direction*

I believe he is east-russian

>not playing both sides like every other super rich country

you can judge a nation by its toilets

>Japan should stay away from US and build relationship with China
Or maintain doslid diplomatic relations with both, maybe even becoming a mediator when those two superpowers start rattling sabers.

>doslid
Herp derp. Solid*

the Chinese in normal pose

You're a sap Mr. Jap.

Whoever made this post is stupid as fuck. The japs and chinks hate each other and have forever. Asian races are the most bloodthirsty and easiest based of all.

Chinese eat like pigs

riben daisuki!

Absolutely disgusting.
And I thought southerners were bad with their dirty sausage fingers.

cunts

Hello English teacher! You obviously know nothing about the history of the country you are teaching in. Please kill commit seppuku you autistic weeb

How dare you insult them. They're wonderful, full of grace with impeccable manners given their faces and nature. A true God's gift to people, even if they don't believe in God. And you compare them to such primitive, wretched creatures?

Really, you should value your pigs more.

chinese are odd

Fuck China

I hate chinese people so much

More seriously though - asians in general have very varied and weird relations with food. I've seen some eating food like if it'd be some official fucking ceremony, not outing with a few folks and I've seen them just stuffing themselves and going their merry way. And anything in-between. So, meh, depends on the person and circumstances I'd say.

t. mister engrishu teacheru

Fuck you loser, Abe knows how great both our countries are and how winners like the American and Japanese patriots who are far above the petty(inferiority complex) Chinese, can make our nations great.

We are here and now! Our differences and our spilled blood now makes us brothers the same goes for the Koreans, Vietnamese, and most of Asia.

Strike while the Iron is hot! Russia is fronting as a bad guy for a little while longer before they join the Patriot Alliance with us.

Iran, Pakistan, N. Korea and China are fucking useless when the majority of humanity is hates China. Africa will stay out if they know what is right.

A fucking crop duster dumping VX would eradicate the continent within a month.

still Trump is a complete retard

Watch him fighting over muslim ban for 4 years.

Look at 0:18, the thing doesn't seem to have a head anymore. It's kinda the same reaction that makes headless, unfeeling chickens still run around yard if you won't secure them properly.

>ITT: anons are clueless about Japan and its history, they're clueless about asian nations in general and even stuff like physiological reactions of animals - but they whip themselves into rage.

sir, I can only offer apologise, Chinerse never spit, hock, shit, piss, shout load as head numbing sirens,

The Chinese will always hate you for what you did to them in WWII. They want to kill you all. America is the only one keeping them from fucking you people up.

This is why I hate asians, 0 emathy, they're worse than fucking animals

Now, THIS I agree - It's needless, stupid cruelty. Here's my bit of ignorance - can any chinese user tell us why they have to do this shit to live dogs? I understand that some cooks all over the world prepare certain creatures alive (mostly water-dwelling ones) as per some recipes but here it seems like just hurting animal for no apparent reason and even fucking up the meat - burning it together with fur.

Fuck Chinese. Ping Pong Washie Washie Navy is dishonorable.

CHING CHONG CHINESE STUDENT IN JAPAN

CHING CHONG CHING

Your only ignorance is thinking animal cruelty doesn't happen with the same frequency everywhere else in the world.

This topic is like when I bought a Zojirushi cooker only to find out it was "Made in China."

You commit a logical flaw. By the fact that I ask about particular questionable behavior of a culture in regards to preparation of some animal, you think that I am unaware of questionable behaviors elsewhere. Please get off your high horse, your burgerbulk is hurting the beastie.

The Rape of Nanking.

historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/nanking.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

but seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear code.

TPP would have killed comiket because of the copyright shit
Trump saved anime

another famous Chinese man, doing the most evil thing.

Slavanese

as if Japan would ever want 'relations' with China. Japan will probably invade China again someday, but aside from war-time negotiations, the Japanese will never have any truly normalized relations with China. They hate each other, and have committed far worse atrocities against each other than any seen in the Americas.
>in this thread, OP is a fucking retard with no sense of history.

why not? The world needs a sake up. We need crimes of war so that everything will straighten out.

Chinese are closer to psychopaths than compensate humans

This. I think everyone today with how much access we have to literally any information takes it for granted. (And do not use it) People have literally no historical perspective, they think everything started in 2001.

and you act as if china does not have movements to stop this

anything we do is always viewed as subhuman, and this is rich given how untill quite recently many people would gladly view slavs as subhuman with whatever you did as well.

Fuck China.

I wish that military fats like you in Japan would just be banned already, your shitposting is so obvious

Chinese lottery

They're basically the Asian version of France... but with a prouder military-history, and fewer STDs.

killing it would save you the trouble of having to literally hold it down with a sick while it boils to death

how are these people taking over the planet?

You're kinda wrong. I dont' claim that it's normal or that every chinese burns a puppy as per past-time. I don't comment on that at all. I ask why the people who do that do this in a particular, cruel way - there has to be some logic behind it, I think, because if it'd be a matter of not caring and practicality, I suspect killing the dog first would make preparing the meat easier.

so, tell me, why the fuck you think Chinese are normal.

China and everyone else in the Pacific hates Japan.

>getting your millennia old country wrecked by a small copycat island nation
How does that even happen??

not one Chinese flag, never noticed this before, are they banned?

China

Probably North Korean

The Russians had a big hand in NK for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if the norks squat like the Slavs

Japan should strive towards neutrality, balancing between America and China.

Although, there are a reason to lean closer to China: Japan is not quite independent from the US since WWII.

But China and Japan have been rivals for centuries.

Actually, no. Just half a century. And a couple of attempted invasions back and forth. All in all, pretty cordial relationships.

> (You)
>China

you would get a lollypop, if there was a prize

China and japan hate each other over ww2

there are sick people, and there is some odd belief the more suffering the dog goes into the more sweet the meat will be

would be interesting if Japan never attacked America and there was no pacific war, a huge chunk of China would be Japan, I think it would be beautiful.

#realcommunism
Practices that developed then, to spite the burgois or smth, are hard to shake

To be fair to china, it is a large country acting like a confederate
So it's not right to say detroit dindus are representative of the us army, for example

Japan wouldn't be what it is if it didn't get freedomized.

>think everything started in 2001.
This. That's why everything has gone to shit. Music, movies, books, pop-culture as a whole... all have gotten worse since 01.

America would never have become a super power if we weren't attacked, that's some serious irony.

its all ass

actually, yeah, you are right

Nigger the US Army and Wehrmacht actually fucking teamed up to defend Nanking because of you cunts.

No fucking way is China ever gunna forget that. They wrote the book on holding grudges.

Dumb fuckin' slope.

china no 1

Japan is part of east-asian cryptoconfederation. The whole point of it`s politics is play opposition to each-other, so stupid gaijins would try to invest to profit from the conflict, that will ultimately end with profits of east-asian cryptoconfederation.

I dont think youre a real japanese OP. All of the Japanese businessmen and corporations that I worked with dont trust Chinese shit. We were so used to this that we dont even try to pitch any chink products with them anymore. They know that chink shit = bottom of the barrel quality

t. Infra architect

i go to uni in the uk
which means 90% of the students are chinese
i thought i knew how chinese people were before this but now i know.
you will not find anyone more autistic than a chinese person.
they eat with their mouth open and it's just disgusting for example

>there is some odd belief the more suffering the dog goes into the more sweet the meat will b
Alright, that's what I wanted to know. Thanks.

only in china

Oh shit, anyone got news related to that event. Webm show it was on TV so it probably made news. I want to know what happened to that woman.

Mate we had a thread yesterday with a Jap saying that the USA is their best ally, who should I trust

China will have you japs working for 50 cents a day and destroy your eonomy.

Sometimes i believe that's the case
They'll give each other shit ratings, then sign multi-billion dollar deals with each
See the largest trade partners for both of those countries, including taiwan and SK
The only down syndrome in the bunch is NK

Japan should stay away from China and U.S. and build giant battle mechs and dominate the world.

was this guy high or something

These teachers are getting really annoying. Hell will freeze over before Japan and China buddy up. Open a history book once in a while instead of your hentai manga.

>>I want to know what happened to that woman.
she is happy, living on a farm up-state

youtube.com/watch?v=xBW1lQw_WrI

Make Nippon Great Again

LARPing anglo. SAGE
>it's this thread again

>You can post in Japanese if you want.
Wrong. Sup Forums is an English language board.

This is a Chinese immigrant living in Japan.

>He destroied TPP
He'll back the worse big brother of TPP, TiSA.

That's pretty hot desu senpai

Nippon should be a galactic empire with Gundam wings and super sayans

CCP being the enemy of the Chinese people