Flat Earth: Pic Related

Sup Forums Tell me, how can you not believe the earth is flat? Its clear to me that When the asteroid hit the earth it flipped it like a plate hurling most the species into space, its really the only logical answer for why dinosaur bones arent found by the masses everywhere since they occupied the planet a considerable amount of time before us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0yBX68g3vk
youtube.com/watch?v=QCprx7_BVPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you explain all the dinosaur turds that are used in chinese medicine?

The chinese have been lying to you and have used genetically modified african children in their medicine, it has similar properties

fine but if the earth is flat then how can there be a hollow earth entrance in antarctica, complete with inner sun and dinosaurs

That is just a lie the psychadelic vampires pedophile liberal globalist have tried to fake news people with. I post the real truth, ive seen teh research.

>those dinosaurs hurling through space
My fucking sides top kek

You are fucking retarded. Buy a gopro, a weather ballon, and a shit ton of steel cabling. You can see the curvature of the earth yourself when you get high enough

Its a scientific illustration attempting to depict the history of our great planet, how dare you have such little compassion for the poor dinosaurs, press F to pay respects.

Thats because youre getting high from the lack of oxygen at higher altitudes and it causes your vision to get a bit askew, it is hardly proof for a round earth, just some more hippy liberal psychobabble.

> final proof for cubic Earth
When God throws asteroid on Earth, it is like throwing peanuts on a rhino. The rhino wont fly into space but while take severe damage.

>that pic
been a while since i chortled like that

How is a rhino going to take damage from peanuts, thats the most outlandish shit ive ever heard, the earth is flat, not cube you need to wake up sheeple.

how can it be hollow if its flat?

My sides in orbit.

why cant it be both?

Have we been hit by an asteroid?

my face hurt from laughing. thanks op

Space Dinosaurs.

the inside of the earth is bigger on the inside than the out, this is the true redpill 1 mile is worth 20 miles inside the disk

lmao

why cant it be a cube, thats bigger on the inside? or a flat disk like a cilinder vertically?

It is clear to me that Earth is a ball, look at all the proof provided by NASA
how can you not believe, boi?

wheezing at pic

The earth is concave
youtube.com/watch?v=W0yBX68g3vk

The Dinosaurs were made extinct by an Asteroid. We all know that, but do you take time to ask where Asteroids come from ?

Asteroids come from the Asteroid belt and the Asteroid Belt is the Remains of the planet Tiamat.

Tiamat was a water planet between Mars and Jupiter. It was destroyed in a war of the gods.

All our old text tell us this story of Marduk who defeated his Mother Nammu. Marduk the Planet Nibiru and Nammu the planet Tiamat.

Tiamat was seen as Water Planet and a Shining Jewel in the Heavens.

Every year there is a festival called the Akitu or the Zagmuk to remember Marduks Victory.

The old story say the Planet Tiamat was broken up in pieces and some of it went closer to the Sun Apsu and became merged with the Proto Earth Theia.

Also the Moon Kingu was a Moon of Tiamat and it came closer and became our Moon. That is why the moon is so large and why its covered with dust from the destruction of its host planet and below is a hard core. The moon rings like a bell when struck. Its coated with dust abut its got a hard and maybe hollow interior.

Fragments of the planet Tiamat hit earth long ago and killed the Dinosaurs. These were Asteroids.

i can the Earth we real, if our mirrors arent?

Kek'd

My sides hurt

Did the "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme start exactly like this shit...?

the earth is concave
your body welcomes your mind home

flat earthers are dumb, look at the overwhelming amount of proofs, I mean there is no reason to doubt the official jesuit narrative that Earth is a spinning space testicle. Proofs are literally everywhere.

How are there fossils then?
You know, the stuff that fuels basically every country's power and energy?

Earth is a spinning testicle lost in the cold of space surrounded by ayyliums.
why won't you believe, boi?

>the elites have gone through an extreme amount of effort to convince the masses that the earth is not flat for no profit whatsoever

look at that most genuine photograph, isn't it obvious it isn't a CGI?

no, hitler genuinely din du nufin

THATS WHAT THE GLOBALIST WANT YOU BELIEVE, IF YOU TOOK YOUR SUPERMALE VITALITY, BRAINFORCE, AND DNA FORCE SUPLIMENTS FROM THE INFOWAR TEAM YOUD BE ABLE TO BREAK THE MIND CONTROL

The Asteroid belt if Proof that the old stories are telling the Truth.

They called it the Hammered Bracelet or the Firmament.

And then the Bible copies the Sumerian text word for word and they talk about the Firmament but leave out all the Details.

The Waters separated from above and below are the waters of Tiamat. The old text are very clear about this that the remains of the planet separated the waters.

What is the water level? Last time i checked water doesnt bend. But i guess it must be an optical illusion.

people of little faith piss me off, despite the overwhelming amount of evidences supporting the space testicle and despite NASA being the agency filled with genius it is, they won't believe.

>dinos catapulted into space
>confused lizards flying through space
Lost it

The Kolbrin bible is an old Egyptian text that tell us a Creation story of how Earth was formed in a creation and in a re-creation after a destruction.

Earth was once a proto planet called Theia until it was merged with the remains of Tiamat.

The science is starting to accept the old narrative when they find more evidence out there.

That is why pluto is not a planet anymore.

It never was. All the old text tell us that Pluto was once a moon of Saturn.

It never was a Planet. But it got knocked into that askew planetary orbit by Nibiru.

Honestly why do so many people believe the earth is round? Where's the proof...? Have you seen it from space? Photos can be manipulated. Do your own research peeople don't just follow what they tell you in school without questioning it first.mm apply skepticism dont be a fucking sheep

Pluto used to be called Gaga.

Like Lady Gaga she represented a Goddess figure.

The Goddess of the Underworld or Irkalla is Ereshkigal. The sister of Inanna.

Hades is also what Pluto is known to be called.

Hades is the Underworld.

All bullshit aside... how many people did Hitler personally kill himself?

The moon landings and satelites are fake, there is a radiation belt that cant be crossed surrounding the planet tht would fry all electronics, humans, and bucked off dinos.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCprx7_BVPk

They photoshop the clouds because clouds are not real man!

and here two more most incredible photograph of Earth taken from the cold of space. People have risked everything to bring these babies back to our homes but it seems nothing will do with these scurvy unbelievers.

>can't imagine benefit
>assumes there's none
Best way ever to have wool pulled over eyes.

I am not a flat earther, but that logic lacks and I see all the time.

he was in the first world war, so maybe a few

No one that didnt deserve it

The secret tech we have took us to the moon.

Yes some of it was faked for the idiots like you, Because they cant show you the amazing tech we got from the Archons.

get out with youre magic cgi shit, theres no satars visible nearby, and besides cameras cannot take pictures in space

unbeliever, how dare you question modern sciences and the television! Captain Kirk must be rolling in his grave as we speak!

just look at a Cat's eye

Im the wokest person in this thread, i created it to awaken the round earth believes to the truth of the flat earth. The truth exist out in space, just wait untill a dino shaped comet passes us and youll realize, holy shit OP was right.

Can there be commets shaped like hitler, since you know nazis went to the moon?

when you think of the danger threatening the life of these heroes orbiting our dear testicle. Everyday that sciences make, they could hit one of the gorillion space debris orbiting the ball Earth or even hit one of the thousand upon thousand satellites or even a micro meteorite as so many time seen in SCI-FI movies. But despite all these dangers they go on with they daily duty of doing sciences for the betterment of the evolved apes.
And yes, this pic is a genuine photograph, scurvy unbeliever.

For anyone interested. This shopped image is indeed hosted on NASA's government website as a legitimate image of the earth.

http:/eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/57000/57723/globe_west_2048.jpg

ultimate proof that Earth is the ball shaped planet of the apes.
for the most hardcore flat earthers lurking here
look at that and tell me this is a CGI! I dare you!