Are Welish really Goat fuckers?

Why is every English,Scot and Irish keep accusing Welsh of being inbreed hillbilly goat fuckers?
This can't possibly be true,right?

yes it's true

Have you ever actually been to wales mate?

No that's why I am asking.Because I heard some strange stories about it here...

Do they gloat about it or something?

That's the sort of thing I'd make sure nobody found out about

I've heard the "Welsh = goatfucker" joke for my entire life, and I'm old

huh, I was planning on going to Amsterdam anyway.

Well, "sheep fucker" actually

I've heard both goat and sheep, though

I want to go to Wales someday. My fathers line came fom there like 350 years ago.

>3-350 YEARS AGO WE WUZ WHYT
>tfw celtic and german heritage

Sheep actually.

They have more sheep than people

I see.

'Nuff said

We just joke with each other in this general area of the world. We don't ethnically cleanse like you Balkan boys do.

We wuzing the Welsh? That makes me feel better about my homeland now

My last name is a very common Welsh surname. I really need to visit England. I think Id feel right at home desu.

sure thing, Daffyd.

I actually know the answer to this. Supposedly during the times where sheep theft was a big problem, there was an archaic loophole in welsh law back from when fucking animals was still alright in wales, which was that if you had your pants down when caught with a sheep, you couldn't be arrested. So when civilisation got there, there were many tales of sheep-stealers who looked like sheep-fuckers. It's odd that that law existed, however, as it means that at some point they really were sheepfuckers.

america and england are very different man. I've visited. Everything there is huge. England is claustrophobic in comparison. We also think that yanks are idiots, most of the time. It might not be true, but it's the general consensus.

Wales is very gay, they keep pushing this narrative on the telly about gay rugby and football players. Encouraging it.

>We also think that yanks are idiots
No we don't.

alex jones has welsh and german heritage

that makes the welsh ok in my book

I'm Welsh, lads, come fight me!!

In truth there are a few areas of Wales that are filled with sheep and it's kinda strange. The proper cities obviously aren't like that, so it just depends where in Wales you live. Being called a sheep fucker is odd, I mean it's like a childish insult that the English never stopped saying, it's meaningless. I don't think Britain should be insulting the place it oppressed and now keeps poor as fuck, but the English were always cunts.

come on, the whole population basically thinks in stereotypes. welsh fuck sheep, jocks are dour bastards, irish are alcoholics and ira, americans are stupid and fat. you know this.

Zoophilia goes back to the dawn of mankind and will always be here.

In ancient Hittite law, bestiality was punishable by death EXCEPT if you fucked horses, as the Hittites used horses and chariots extensively in warfare and they couldn't stop soldiers from fucking their horses.

They'd have to put their own entire armies to death.

The Welsh law probably existed because they didn't want to imprison their entire population.

cry more sheep shagger, should've built a wall not a bridge

also it's not "sheep fucker " it's "sheep shaggers"

At least we charge you to enter the country :)

I remember when I went to Wales - it literally started raining as I crossed the Severn bridge. Pottery.

why would anyone want to go to wales.