I woke up, turned on my phone, opened Facebook and this is the first thing I see

I woke up, turned on my phone, opened Facebook and this is the first thing I see.
A long time friend of mine went tranny. How far had this cancer spread?!

As long as straight men wants "feminine penis" it will only continue to spread. So blame yourselves straight cucks.

>fake sympathy, buy them a shit tonne of cheapo make up and wigs
>suggest you go out on a valentines date to help them feel better about it
>free anal on call

Every cloud and all that.

he's not your friend anymore

The thing is though this guy wasn't even feminine, I met him on a military shooting range for kek's sake.

That only works well if the friend is hot.

mother of god. when i wlak down the street i see arab teenagers that always look pissed off and meanwhile western soldiers become trennies.

Kill them.

All the friends who "helped".

Mfw already know it's a Jewish person.

This is Sup Forums not / lgbt/.
Go home user.

I never said he was a soldier, tho that's happen in the U.S before.

sorry for you eventual loss

He's already dead to me user.

Write "is this some kind of sick joke?"

Move on...xhe's already dead.

Its the easiest shit ever to call yourself a tranny

The hard thing to do is to man the fuck up

both are pretty hard desu

Tell zir that zhe just fell for a meme and will end up killing zirself once ze realises that ze will always be the gender ze was born as.

Really?
I could come out as trans right now and get tons of support from everyone
My self discovery of my manliness though was a really arduous journey that the whole of society frowns upon till now when I can finally give no fucks and be proud of being a man.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ANOTHER GENDER
IF YOU'VE NEVER
BEEN
THAT
She gave into her mental illness, she now is her mental illness, it's over.

look at my flag

It's a retarded coping mechanism for people who are depressed.

>facebook

I thought falling for memes is a good thing. Like you falling for MGtOW

Go a step further: dress up in horrendous drag and out yourself.

This is /polgb/ fagit

>how do you know you're straight if you're a virgin
Jewish propoganda and societal pressure

Because I look at a girl and my peepee feels funny

Basically this. You fail at life as a male, and get the idea into your head that its because your actually a woman and if you just transition, everything will be right and you get another go.

This is why there are far more MTF trannies than vice versa.

>thank you for the friends who helped me through

I wonder how much encouragement plays a part.

No you feel arousal at something that's kept from you. Young boys don't see young girls nude often if at all so the mysterious allure arouses you. The same way other taboo stuff makes your peeper hard.

As you get older it becomes more taboo to look at men thus homosex

Not an argument faggot

Just Cuz your dick gets hard to girls doesn't make you straight if you've never had sex

trannies say they're women trapped in men's bodies but that's a lie, look up autogynephilia. many of them are really macho manly men who have a fetish for the idea of becoming women

Easier to dig a hole than build a pole my friend.

My sis at leeds uni is now a transgender communist vegan and self diagnosis herself with mental illness

You're gay because you've never had sex with a man.

How do you know I'm gay if I never had sex with a man.

My peeper getting hard from cute boys doesn't make me gay user.

What's this guy's parents like? It's pretty selfish for someone to do this to their parents. You work hard and try to do right by your children and then they go out pull some shit like this.

suggest seeking mental help and then delete him

Who wouldn't want to fuck a tranny? Dick, tits and mostly feminine face? If you hate being called gay try being bisexual. Simple.

>implying the Romans didn't do buttsex
>implying the Greeks didn't do buttsex
>implying the Vikings didn't do buttsex
>implying being the dominant man isn't the most alpha of all positions

Fucking women is easy, fucking men is the true red pill

Comment "Did they cut your balls off before or after you decided to do this?"

To be fair yeah, bisexuality has been in every culture at some point in the past thousand years or so

I worked at a place and we had a group of people who hung out regularly together. One of those people was trans, another was a crossdresser (who later came out as a "demigirl"). The others were just seemingly normal people. The company was in a progressive, liberal town so no one was really shocked and treated the trans and crossdresser as normal employees. Over the course of a few years, 3 other people in that group decided they were trans as well and transitioned. They all transitioned within 6mo or so from each other, so it does feel like there is some type of peer influence to it. No one outside of that group ever transitioned, and once the first domino fell - the others fell in line quickly.

please please please tell me you have a pic post-00buckshot shell

When I was a teenager I wanted to have tits and a pussy but in retrospect the reason I wanted to have tits and a pussy was because I wanted to touch tits and a pussy

>Knows about guns
>Clearly some weeabo white piggy
Get off that island

"The Beautiful Ones"

Defriend, cut off all ties forever, if it tries to beg its way into your life ignore it or attack it, the freak will be dead or disabled from suicide attempts by its next birthday.

THIS. Holy shit, this.

In preschool all the boys in my class found out how to make our dicks stiff by rubbing them and were confused but amazed as we all did it together

Pretty gay shit but none of us even knew what a boner was and obviously noone came so idk how that counts. The boy who showed us all got investigsted for child molesting and we were all told to not do that ever again.

so gross. burn baby burn.

Why don't you come and make me fuckface

I have a size 3 JIS screwdriver I'll give you as a present, I'll even gift wrap it for you※

※the gift wrapping will be red and wet

>advertising to the world you are mentally ill
I take it this is a symptom of being mentally ill. Every retard that does this should be picked up and 'evaluated'

this is what too much internet does to fragile people

Mind of an infant I see?

I had that happen once.

An online BF female transitioned to guy, which is cool cos he can still fuck guys and settle down to have a kid.

I should have asked him out when I had the dough.

>i have chose the name

idk how i would react if somebody close to me did this...i just don't know.

Tell him to kill himself.

>and we were all told to not do that ever again.

...did any of you ever do it again?

that means they all became #SJW

The fags who like his post.

same here and I was 8.

hypospadia recovery does not end with the surgery.

> Daya
Why do they always, always choose stripper names?

Buddy of mine pulled this shit on me 3 years ago. Haven't spoken to or seen it since. Fucking degenerate.

You are not Japanese

Get out of Japan you parasite

Only if you talk like this on websites like facebook, youtube, g+, and here.

you know, place she/she hangs out online.

and gossip with a mutual friend who will gossip about the change in attitude, i am sure.

Oh gawd you're right.

how old was that child pedophile?

Fucking men is even easier, faggots are sex addicts. Anyway vikings, romans and greeks didn't pretend to be women that was just bisexuality. Transgender is a mental illness.

yes, a certain m2f on youtube confirms that even after transition, transgendered people are still #mentallyill.

>How far had this cancer spread?!
Enough to prove that Muslim immigrants are needed to keep the population in check.

Remove them from your friends list and never speak to them again.

A guy I knew on IRC 20 years ago recently did this apparently.
My first reaction to seeing the person's social media profile was "I'll be damned, all this time that really whiny effeminate guy was really a girl pretending to be a guy to fit in"
Then I looked at "her" pictures and spent the next few hours repeatedly falling out of my chair laughing

The SJW seem to be the people like in Who quickly jump to congratulate the person on transitioning. You can't even question the person (who might instead be dealing with some other problem like low self esteem or depression and looking at transitioning as a way to have a fresh start) without risk of losing your job. Instead a bunch of virtue signaling people rush to be the first to show how progressive they are.

If the immigration bureau tells me to do that, I'll do it, but I don't take orders from random user #112284931

Yeah, there were sporadic boner games happening under the slide and behind the bushes on the playground, but no kissing or sex

Just boys getting boners together because it felt wierd

Then 1 time a girl came over and showed us her vagina and we all just sat there like retards saying "hmmm really makes you think"

I fear bisexuality is a part of humanity now that I remember that shit. Odd how I turned down every gay guy after that that ever hit on me even when i was blacked out drunk. You'd think that game as a kid would've poofed me but nah. Should we allow bisexuality and just discourage it with anti-fag bantz?

>Muslim immigrants are needed
0.05 shekels deposited

who do drugs, drink, and think about being the opposite sex because of a traumatic childhood.

i know of a lesbian who is old fashion, half my age i guess back then. prolly 12 years younger. i was in my late 30s.

but in vancouver, every lesbian friend she met wanted her to come over and "party" which is code to smoke pot, relax, a little beer, and have sex.

I respected her more than I did her Vancouver GF who was my age.

It made me realize that it ain't just
men that groom someone young enough to be your younger cousine.

Anata wa nattodesu ka? Shinkei shitsu desuka?

it feels strange to be simultaneously holding both a polite conversation as well as a heated exchange of hate-filled invective with the same person in the same thread at the same time

me too, if and only if she gets the sex change.

it is amazing what they can do these days to turn a cock into a vagina.

>implying we should emulate fallen civilizations

Nigga u gay and stupid

Everyone celebrates when someone fails to challenge their power. Hence why trannies get such love - mainly MTF trannies.

Becoming a man threatens the power base of others - you'll get shit on until you gather your own power base, then the sycophants will pour in and the adulation will begin.

fucked up, but that's how it is.

There was kids diddling shit and exploring genitals in my schools up until like 2nd grade i think

Then we all started calling each other gay as an insult and beating up the kid with a lisp until he hung out with the girls. Those were the good ol days when everyone had at least 1% bisexuality in them but we all unified through our homophobic suppression of feelings and excessive use of slurs/anti-gay shit talking. It got so bad(or awesome depending on how you look at it) that our school banned the word "gay" so we all responded by calling the new rule gay as fuck.

落ち葉は静かに

western civilization will fall much sooner than rome did

what's that taken? the UK?

It concentrates in certain areas. Cities being the most cancer filled. I've had 4 child hood friends turned Trans after high school. At first they promise that this doesn't change who they are but after a while their behavior becomes more typical to that of a normal SJW. Some have even began to have resentment towards me for not being trans. This pic is something one of them posted on Fagbook and fully believes in.

Your friend is dead. His shell is being used by a monster.

>0.05 shekels deposited
I do it for free!

just reply "luv me sum chix wit dix"

Dishonorable weeabo

If you truly like the japanese, respect them by leaving their home and help them from a foreign nation

CREW is learning new agree and amplify tactics

RL shitposting

that's all trannies have--autogynephilia

i think "flamer" is a better code word for "gay."

"gay" as in "lame" is not since a boy hung himself cos even his brother thought he was "gay" just cos he had a cool backpack he liked with MLP on it.