ITT: We pretend it is November 8th 2016

ITT: We pretend it is November 8th 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY
youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gXRZQOIogs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can anybody link me plebbit poll discussion polls from that time?

wish it was christmas already, i could go for some cookies

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here

>Seattle
>Kicked out of my home by my father for voting trump
>Friends hate me for it
>Wondering around listening to the radio on my phone
>Madman wins and i get a ride to eastern Washington and never talk to a single member of my family or friends again
>Best day of my life
>gf and nice place now

say it with me MADAME

Drumpft has no chance, Hillary will win all states

>Seattle
>Don't vote
>Spend a comfy evening laughing at the madness that Trump actually won
>Watch the media self-destruct in real time
>Still smug months later

watching this state lose its mind has been amazing

Also having my lesbian neighbor tell me about the evil alt-right and their hate symbols and show me print outs of pepe..

Winning feels so good

>about to be 2017
>still no gf

>and show me print outs of pepe..

Everytime I hear shit like this it sounds like a skit from a comedy show. "user, look at this symbol of hate," and then they show you a picture of fucking doge or something.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized mexicans, african-americans and women brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?

i really hope when Hillary wins, drumpf idiots wont riot, thats childish and wrong

get use to it buddy.

get use to it.

Dude I want to fuck that gilf. Kitty ears on. Damn.

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAME

seriously this election showed me just how fucked in the head liberals are. I think we're in pretty dark times if political parties have more to do with deep-rooted self-esteem issues instead of opinions on the best way to govern your people.

Nate Silver just predicted that Hillary has a 99% chance of winning
DRUMPFFFF B T F O

Best night of my life, even better than Brexit, which was epic. I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of millions of left wing retards going into utter meltdown and swinging from the rafters in literally crushing disappointment, oh they were so sure they were gonna win.. lmfao :D

MAGA!!

Yeah, classic lol

Such autism. Much shitposting. Wow.

Post more screenshots please

checked

Oh ho ho...

Sometimes I think my life isn't going to well, but then I think that somewhere in the United States, a smug little liberal said "gnight dad, gnight dad," toddled off to get an early night sleep, only to wake up to the news that Trump won, shitting the bed and crying the whole time at work.

God laughter is the best medicine.

The Hillary pepe memes always got me. Some funny shit

I'll never forget it man, i couldn't sleep so by the time results started coming in here i'd been awake for 30 hours.

I wasn't nervous when hillary first swung to win, i had my freak out over possible end of world strangely enough like 12 hours before and was just sitting there with the most puckered ass ever.

When it was confirmed trump had won i slept for 18 hours, i've never felt so relieved in my life.

It's over drumpfsters

I want pics of this goy splattering his brains on 11/9

>something offensive trump said
DEFEND THIS Sup Forums
TRMDOP DTOF

WE CAN DO THIS
We can meme this into existence!

KEK WILLS IT! PRAISE KEK!

You people are idiots. He has no chance of winning. Get ready for 8 years of Hillary.

so hillary got more votes and yet lost?

well.. i guess someone will learn a lesson for next time.

Poor delusional Americans, in Norway we already know the rightful winner

>the media is against him
>he just got a video released where he rapes women by grabbing them by the pussy
>he won't release his tax returns
>he's racist, sexist and xenophobic
>no one likes him

lmao how delusional are drumpfsters to think he stands a chance?

XDDDDDD Hello r.eddit here XD. We created a subreddit to drink yoru tears after the ellection XD /r/ the_meltdown Sup Forums sends their regards XDDDDDDDD

Thanks doc

hahaha you yanks thought you could have your own brexit but HILLDAWG is in town to btfo trump
just watch after hillary wins all the posters here will say they supported hillary all along... bunch of fucking memers

>tfw 6 4" and trump supporter
Feels fanfuckingtastic

>Implying it matters
>Being this delusional
LMAO, drumpfsters

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zKvDPwjMY

T-THIS I-IS M-MY F-FIGHT S-SONG

The "silent majority" argument is no argument at all, it's wishful thinking turned into article fodder for dodgy bloggers.
Your own base of hardcore militants is not enough to win, hasn't been for a while, and will most certainly not be enough within a generation. You need to learn to play well with others. Trust me.
Watching the other candidate win doesn't mean you now live in a dictatorship and are entitled to revolt. If you can vote and demonstrate and win again next cycle? Not a dictatorship. Grow the fuck up. I can always hook you up with friends in Venezuela if you'd like to go see an actual one, so maybe you start appreciating what you've got.

Now you just need to become rich and famous. No, seriously. Do it.

It's over you fucking Drumpftards, the election is basically an IQ test at this point. He never had any chance. It's not rigged, the polls are right, your racist, pussy-grabbing rapist is just losing. It's probably going to be over before the polls in Missouri close.

>bu, but the digits

I'm going to be laughing so hard when I come back here and see all the butthurt and your whining about it being stolen. He's finished.

Yup. In the end, for all the emotional craziness of this election, it really is just a very stable, predictable race. The autopsy on 2012 said Reps needed a substantially larger share of Hispanic and Black vote to win; they nominated a racist and are coming in lower than Romney. Pretty simple in the end.

>all sounds made from our vaginas

you should frame that jpeg, if that is a genuine image made by a hillary supporter

>taking fit seriously

Well that guy is a tard

Do you regret you vote for Trump? Why?

>soon

Nuclear codes

Please no. The month before the election was probably the highest concentration of continuous autism I've ever seen on this board.

The great thing is that if Hillary gets any of these "battleground" states, Trump is fucked. The only people who REALLY think that this is still a race are the Trump supporters who literally do not know anything about how this thing works. They think you just come back with spirit or hail marys. Most of them need to place their hat in another arena, this politics stuff clearly isn't in their DNA, and I'm serious. Christ, some of the things I am seeing on here from people over at "The Donald"...The Donald....listen to you "men and women".

ughhhhh that made me so hard reading through that

THE MADMAN WON

based Cleveland negro

ayyyyy

Honest question, do you think this woman killed herself?

manlets when will they learn?

I'm going to post this here so I don't post it on my social media and get excoriated. I can't help but be upset with the black community. The reason we have Hillary instead of Bernie is because blacks, particularly southern blacks, voted for Hillary by enormous margins. Fine. I'm happy with having her, even if I would have preferred Bernie.
But now black turnout is down, and it's very frustrating. Get the fuck out there and vote goddamnit. We're still gonna win but I want the blowout.

Oh no, were not putting another raghead in charge.

But keep on making lefse friend. That shits delicious

>flag
>what

#DraftourDaughters

was the best thing Sup Forums ever came up with

It's "nucular", you mong.

>nervous about Trump winning bet
>Trump wins
>Fucking get in!
>oh and congrats burgers

And Spirit cooking. I swear we won florida because of that.

It didn't hurt her badly at all. This is going to be an absolute landslide. You can be in disbelief all you want, but by this time next year Clinton will be president.

>The republicans are going to lose to Hillary Fucking Clinton
If only we nominated a strong, principled conservative with an effective ground game and dedicated evangelical support.

no it was the month after
this guy isnt real
youve got some nice material.

verified with 1,2

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM

GUYS
PA JUST FLIPPED

>GREENED

Let's go to bed, boys. This one is in the bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

these are so fucking satisfying to watch
especially the second one

Thabks doc

You idiots worship a frog that dresses up as a Nazi and poops on an innocent bald man! Brexit was a fluke. You memers are pathetic.

Can't deal with the Now, Trumptard?

>That Ann Coulter getting btfo

Every time, that's my favorite.

>I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of millions of left wing retards going into utter meltdown

>tfw no matter how bad my life gets I will never go foetal in public like a fucking child

>in out of state uni
>vote via absentee ballot
>80% of my home state votes Hillary
>they don't even count ballots unless they're for Hillary anyway
>vote is basically worthless
>Trump wins anyway
>next day on my way to class
>some roastie screaming into a megaphone about how "racism won" and "we need to stick together"
>have a smug expression as I walk past them

>all those cunts laughing in Anne's face
>Mfw election night

>every person who did the "Trump will never win" thing was a smug dickhead who thought he was smarter than everyone else
>tfw you will never see their reaction when they found out Trump won

Who's this semen demon?

>FLORIDA
>RED

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DRUMFKINS SO DELUSIONAL WHERE MY #HILLDOS AT?

You'll never grow up to be a big-rock-star
Celebrated-victim-of-your-fame
You'll just cut your wrists like
Cheap coupons and say that death
Was on sale today

ok

>Hilldos
Why was this never a meme? Suddenly I'm jealous of other timelines where hillary had to address "The racist neo-nazi Hilldo meme" on national television and the ADL had to ban all Hilldos

Id like to say seeing their face that day would be satisfying but these cunts are experts at smugly rationalizing away their stupidity.
>oh, I was wrong in my prediction?
>oh I must just have overestimated the American public.
>gosh they are so wrong and dumb and I'm not, I can't believe they let trump get the nuclear codes!
And in just a couple steps of reasoning, they get to maintain their infuriating smug attitude in the face of being wrong.

And that's why they will always fail

Because their memes lack true smugness which can only come from victory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gXRZQOIogs