Should European states make Islamic holidays public holidays, or is too much of a concession?

Should European states make Islamic holidays public holidays, or is too much of a concession?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/video-anti-trump-feminsts-chant-allahu-akbar-during-protest-in-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. Do European states want to become Islamic Theocracies? Atheism wasn't good enough?

I don't get why people from that culture can't celebrate their holidays themselves. Shit it should even be encouraged. All of society shouldn't bend over just to acommodate the wants of a small number of people from another part of the world.

Maybe on a subconcious level a lot of these leftist faggots do,

I don't think they're leftists as much as irrational cultists. There's nothing that isn't a double-standard with them.

When's the last time they protested that a Jew in Israel can't marry somebody who isn't genetically sufficiently Jewish?

>you'll see Spain taken over by muslims again in your lifetime

Islam did more for Spain than Christianity has so why not?

We have too many public holidays here in spain, this is nothing but another excuse to get more holidays guys.

They couldnt care less about the muslims or the christians or anyone. They just want holidays and parties.

>Moors

>again

Fuck you, we were never taken over, we fought back and help europe get rid of Islam

hey if your going to claim anything, you might as well claim they are religious moderates.

what a refreshing change.

...hows that for integration?

>oh shit guys the moors are invading again!
>WOOOOOOOOO!
>PARTAAAAAY TIIIIME

this tbf
spain should join the arab league

Disgusting

This should be nostalgic to Spanish people :^)
You got conquered again

Lol, what do you think?

lol

I guess I'd be in this deep of denial if I got taken over by islam too

>too much of a concession?

We shouldn't be making any concessions at all. If they want to live here (or they are running from war) then it's their responsibility to fit in and not cause trouble, not the other way around. If they don't like it they can go somewhere else, oh wait, there's nowhere else that will take them.

They can either show gratitude for us taking them in or fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

It means u make islam as part of ur culture and u would be multicultural. Bye2 europe culture

That's the "pseudo-fascist right-wing government" for you.

>Spaniards taking another day off
No one will notice drop in productivity desu senpai

If this is Spain's version of pseudo-Fascist Right Wing then I fucking wonder what Podemos or the self-described Left is like. Is all of Spain cancerous or does Catalonia just give you a bad rap?

This isn't being cucked by muslims they're just looking for more siesta time.

All of it.

Top tier bantz from pakistan.

I want a delicious breakfast now, fugg

Queen Isabella and the thousands of slain crusaders and nobles would be spinning in her grave if she knew this was going on

All of Spain is cancerous. The "right-wing parties" are center and Podemos is far left communist tier. There isn't a "Spain first and no refugees or illegals" political party here. It's pretty bad.

It's surprisingly easy to make. Hop to it. I enjoyed one earlier this morning.

So much for Reconquista...

You are mixing something, Portugal fought them back not you :(

They very obviously do
infowars.com/video-anti-trump-feminsts-chant-allahu-akbar-during-protest-in-germany/

Rare flag

Dude. WTF is going on with all the muzzie cock sucking?

European women are craving for some strong men to take them over. Let's face it, most of Western European men are fucking pathetic nowadays. If they don't change their behavior soon enough, Darwinism will jut occur.

delete this

>Atheism wasn't good enough?
kek. when was europe atheist?
burger education

they are just getting back to their roots man

Waste of fucking quints.

Why? It's not like it matters for muslims, they don't work anyways

Come visit Jesusland sometime.