Amerifeels thread

I feel like America is a lost cause, Trump is great and all, and I think he can do great things for this country, but I feel like the Nation's soul is dead, and has been for a long time.

I look back at history, from Andrew Jackson, to (((Woodrow Wilson))) and I see an entirely different Nation, one with a distinct culture, unlike the (((commercialized))) holidays we have now. I see a Nation of humble people with a set of morals, Christian morals at that, unlike our (((hedonistic))) and (((perverse))) values surrounding sex, marriage, abortion and so on.
I feel as though (((they))) have done away with what was once our culture, our nation. (((They))) always tell us that "America is meant for everyone, for all peoples" but in saying so, America is for no ONE, for no one People, and everyday I feel like it isn't meant for me, though that might be because of the shitlibs I'm surrounded by constantly telling me how "the white Man didn't build America black slave did.... The White man STOLE America from the peaceful natives who never did nuffin to the settlers"
I feel dispossessed of what was supposed to be MY Nation, anyone else have this feel?

>tfw born too late to truly accept religious beliefs and morality
>tfw born too early to live with whatever post-religious Nietzschean belief system makes sense but that no one has found yet
just keep busy vanquishing the spooks for now

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Nietzche was a tool and a feg

Is there any hope at restoring the American soul? Is there any place in this country where it still exists?
I've only lived in NOVA and Cucknetticut, so I've always had shitty liberals around me, thoughI will say that living in (((Connecticut))) makes NOVA look as based as Texas by comparison

blame globalists and libtards for ruining pop-culture. Paul Joseph Watson had a great segment on this. But America is a culture of fighters, I learned this lesson in the military. I take pride in our legacy and I try to lead by that example in my own life. That is enough culture for me. We helped save the world and became the world's superpower in like 100 years... America fucking rocks, and the fact that we could even elect Trump shows we can always come back from the brink of madness. Stop fretting, you are a Freedom Person. Have Pride in that faggot.

>implying the events last century wasn't almost if not completely dominated by Jewish interests
I see what you're saying, but I want a people I can call my own, We don't have a "People" in America, we have a population comprised of a multitude of different racial and cultural backgrounds, that multitude of Cultural backgrounds dilutes any American Culture still out there, hell I've see people with the Mexican flag waving outside of their house, even a Swedish one, regardless if it's the flag of a friendly European country or a beaner shithole, there should only be room for ONE flag in this country, and I've seems lot of different flags

The White population is decreasing everyday and the country is turning into a Hispanic African thing. That's why you feel culturally confused.

It feels like Neo Brazil up in here, also when they teach pic related in schools it rustles the fuck out of my Jim jams

I don't mind the different flags as long as the Murican one takes precedence. I'm Italian heritage, and that is my culture with how it relates TO the country. Italians brought over hard workers and the cosa nostra, that's about it. So my history doesn't go that far back, but I can recognize the "dream" of America, how we became a nation, and what we have done as a nation. That is what forms "America" in my eyes. I think things will change with the Wall and the Right movement around Europe. We're seeing the "Right" become the new culture to replace the one that globalists hijacked and destroyed. I think nationalism will become the new "counter culture". From that I think Patriotism will grow and more will come together as "Americans" instead of ____ Americans. Look at GenZ coming up, they're the most conservative generation since WWII. Just keep >fighting< the good fight, call out bullshit like products have Spanish on them, and Fly the American Flag with pride, more will follow.

What is this class called?

Texas is the best state. Move to countryside, get job doing a trade, buy big house with 5 acres for $150k, drink beer with patriotic rednecks, go to church every Sunday, meet dumb-as-brick white country girl that loves shooting animals and cooking steaks from the carcass, raise many children.

>ok with other flags and heritage fagging
I think heritage faggotry can be divisive, more over I think it's a cop out because we don't have a distinctive culture of our own anymore, so people go out and Idwntify with wherever there grandpa came from.
That's our problem, we have no real culture anymore because (((they))) have diluted it into a scheme to earn shekels
>how many "sales" do they have on 4th of July alone?
We lack substance, what's more(((they))) have been turning us into a second Brazil to create a crime ridden shithole where there is zero trust amongst the populace so no one will pay attention to those in the counting house rubbing their hands

This was in US history, it's in my high school (senior btw)

What about spics? Do they stay concentrated around the border?

Sup Forums starts their own country when?

Feel really bad for you, obama really fucked yall up

Is everyday suffering?

RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

In all honesty I've felt that the creation of a white Ethnostate in the continental US is the only future for whites here for some time now, thoughts?

I'm a white guy living in New Mexico. Trust me, when the place in which you live becomes less than half white you'll change your attitude when it comes to being outspoken about your support for a white nation.

You cry and complain right now but just wait until you get your ass kicked a few times just because you don't look like Juanito.

>is everyday suffering
Yes. I had this class last year, I take Macro now US history is just the class before us, but while I was in US history I would leave everyday with the sensation of vommiting from what I just heard.
>slave trade was equivilant to holocaust, Africans had succesful Democratic villages with there own police that we took them from
Never mentions how warlords sold them on the beaches, in some cases in exchange for liquor
>Indians were completely innocent and white people killed them for absolutely no reason
Never mentions the massacare at fort Detroit or fort mims
>WWII
literally spent 3 days on the time period and the war itself and the next two weeks on the holocaust

It's fucking mental, but I had a friend in that class who browsed/pol/ and that's how I ended up here :^)

You got any stories? I'd like to hear.

I agree with the Jew meddling, but our nation was built on mother fuckers from around the world. Black slaves, persecuted British people, Irish drunks, Italian mobs, Chinks doing laundry, Indians who weren't killed etc. We are a nation of broken toys who actually made a country. I can enjoy apple pie and fireworks along with Pasta and wine. It's that duality which makes "American" culture and the love of America. The dream of America is the common culture that we shared, however, certain elements around the 60s started changing shit. Decades of libtards in control of colleges has fucked us up, and after our 9/11 rage was co-opted for a bogus war in Iraq, it suddenly became "not okay" to be Patriotic. No Patriotism = No common culture in regards to the "American" dream and what being "American" means. That is why culture for the past 15 years has been COMPLETELY vacuous. We are a generation raised on nothing, that is why you feel nothing. Having pride in being American is a HUGE element of Being an American. I will concede that flags are divisive, I'll change my stance on them.

No they are everywhere, but segregated at the same time. They tend to have barrios in the cities, and live in little ghettos in the country. Like cheap shacks or trailer parks, very easy to avoid if you don't want to be around them. The ones that are well above poverty line tend to be redpilled citizens that came here legally, harboring much disdain for the illegals.

>13 years old
>walking to gas station to get snack because I'm bored and there's nothing to do
>car pulls up with music blasting and 4 spics inside
>they start talking loudly to me in Spanish
>I don't understand them so I just shrug and try to walk away
>one guy sucker punches me so hard that I drop to the ground
>entire carload of beaners gets out and begins beating the shit out of me and robs me
>one spic pulls out a can of spray paint
>tears my shirt off
>sprays "güero puto" across my torso
>now 32
>hate Spics with an eternal passion

Downsides of living in an empire bro.

It is a dark time, brother and there is a large and bitter battle ahead of us, but hope is not lost. America can become a great patriotic nation again that honors our past heroes, but we need to be ok with the fact that the dream will take decades to achieve and we may not see it until we are old men...if ever. But our children and their children might. For that reason, we press on.

America has historically been a white European (mostly northern) nation with an Anglo core so to speak, pre (((1965))) we operated under the National Identity act, or The Quota system, we were90% white roughly 10% black and negligible amounts of other minorities, we were a homogenous nation with a stable immigration system.
That is until that literal Jew Emmanuel Cellers introduced his immigration bill in congress that's been turning us into Neo Brazil ever since

This
Thanks user