ITT

We post shills, controlled opposition, etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8iUDloR_Q7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Styxhexenhammer 666 ;)

>he doesn't know we've reached The Final Argument

what?
these guys doesn't post anything that goes against us and have no executive power.
How can he be controlled opposition?

This instead is accurate. They are leaders of parties and promote degeneracy.
How can't you see the difference?

This guy is literally Sup Forums itself. Cares WAY too much about something that doesn't really matter. He's the kind of guy who would show up to a party and start spouting off about why Atheism is the best etc etc, as people slowly move away from him

Paul and Stefan. They say all that stuff about 'SJWs' and 'Feminists' and blabalbla but don't actually talk about (((them))).

I think their only purpose is to keep people on the right thinking 'yeah we'll be fine, we just have to put Trump and Le Pen in power, then everything will be fine'

You're over thinking it. Every battle is worth fighting over.
People will naturally understand the jew is the problem once the distractions are out of the way.

We need people on every front.

Not to forget the jews still have the power to shut you down.

Let "irrelevant" people like us talk about the jew, let more widely known people like concentrate on consequence. For as long as the jew can shut him down the one under the spotlight must stay clever.

you're a legend portugal bro

t. somali 66 iq nigger

fuck off brashillian faggot

spencer is based as fuck and has worked for our race for almost 10 years

e-begger and 2nd rate philosopher but is a huge net gain for race realism and the right as he convinces libertarians of things like IQ differences

shills

So what are all these people doing now?

shareblue.com/

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

You fucking idiot. You don't redpill normies by shouting and screeching about the jews.
You tell them about the woes of society and drop hints and let them come to their own conclusions. Because if you breathe a word about the jews everyone will jump on you and you lose all credibility. How do you not understand this?

PJW's no shill. Check it

Here is a pasta from doublenigger
Newfags please take the time to read this

AUWHH YEW SAYIN' VAT OY'M CUHNTROWLLED OPPUSITION? OY CAWN'T BELEEV VIS, TO FINK VAT OY'VE BIN CAWHNED BAI MEMBAHS UV DA AWHLT ROIGHT

Literally none of these are controlled opposition you dumb monkey.

Oh look it's one of those, because someone doesn't explicitly state Jews, they're a shill post
You are fucking Mongoloid.

I refuse to believe that people like you actually exist.

You have to either be trolling or legitimately shilling using divide and conquer.
And also you fucking tard, it isn't just Jews.

What are Jews so superior that they have total mind control over all races making everyone that is in on the conspiracy totally innocent.
You don't get anywhere by condemning an entire race, you get some where by identifying the real people that are responsible, actual identities.
Which is what all of these people do.

Fuck. Pointing out the specific Jews is far more useful than just saying the Jews.
Good god. I want to fucking torture you, fucking dumb ass

Lol who is paying anyone to be a an annoying cuckservative nowadays? Even Glenn Beck is losing cash.

>posts every meme alt righter

Nice pasta

>ITT: We don't know the difference between "controlled opposition" and "alt-light," "RINO," and "mainstream conservative"

>spencer
how can you ignore the meme spouting and acting like a totally autistic spaz?
getting punched in public and being unwilling to defend himself really puts the icing on the cake though, not to mention how much of a homo he seems to be

>Sargon
>Alex Jones
>Lauren Southern
>PJW
>Gavin McInnes
>Steven Crowder

youtube.com/watch?v=8iUDloR_Q7o

Calm down Fagtano

Besides the white nationalism he seems to be fairly liberal. He tweeted that he is in favour of gun regulation.

Calm down Schlomo

>IT is never the jews. ...do you think...?
>GLOBALISTS , THEM, THEM.
>I have a jewish dentist, he doesn't kill kids

Fagtano comment meant for the leaf

Probably correct, at the very least they are just opportunists who don't give a shit about anything but their own success.

Full retard. Both of these people actually have integrity and aren't afraid of unpopular stances if they're speaking the truth.

> ITT: Crew shill trying to turn Sup Forumsacks against /our/ guys by putting a 'controlled opposition' meme label.

>fairly liberal
Alt-right are L I T E R À L L Y "Racist liberals"

>Alex Jones
>Gavin McInnes
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Stefan Molyneux
>Milo Yiannopoulos
did more to get Trump elected then anyone who spoke at any of Trumps rallies.

10/10

Is there a single person who's not "controlled opposition"?

Underrated

Underrated, and I thouhgt I'd never say that of a poo-in-the-loo

Good shit.

It should be obvious, but anyone from the west who ever showed his face (e-celeb) who is not in hiding like Ken O'Keefe or Assange for example (and yet even they might be controlled opposition) is a fucking controlled opposition. Also everyone who calls himself alt-right, but that goes without saying.
There are no exceptions to the rules, ever.

Oh, and David Duke as well, he deleted the video about 9/11 from his website for no reason other than being controlled opposition.

Paul Watson, Milo and Molymeme aren't controlled opposition. If you think they are, you're a moron.

Richard Spencer and David Duke on the other hand...

>Paul Watson
Works for jews
>Milo and Molymeme
Jew and jew
>not controlled opposition

Okay if all the prominent figures are controlled opposition... WHO THE FUCK IS LEFT?
Is there anyone who you guys consider ACTUAL opposition?

Iran, North Korea, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, some other countries maybe, Bolivia or something?
Ken O'Keefe, Assange, William Pierce. Johnny Gat, Zionist Watch and other youtube channels that are not e-celeb channels
Oldfags from 4pol, 8pol, endpol
e.t.c. None of these are confirmed, but they aren't exposed as shills either.

nice post mkhitaryan

>North Korea

North Korea is a Chinese puppet. They are a textbook definition of controlled opposition.

So who should I vote for instead then?

reminder that anyone that says spencer is controlled op is actually the controlled op.

Ryan is one of the worst ones. That faggot signed off on everything Obama did while pretending to be against him.

Also, Obama is a jew. Jewish mother.

>can't stop posting on Sup Forums

Donald J. Trump

[citation needed]
No, seriously, I'd like to read on it
>Those who call out the shills are the real shills!
>t. shill, praise our white nationalist leader who wants white people to stop existing by mixing with asians or becoming gay and acts as a strawman for white nationalists on tv to stop the movement from becoming bigger

Not many.

If you dont worship the jew you will never make it on a national tv camera or in a government position.

So yes, pretty much the whole establishment is.

I even think that Trump is fucking us over with the narrative that some faggot in San Francisco is stopping what the American people voted for...

Obama would have run all over that idiot if he stood in obama's way, and the republicans wouldnt do shit to stop him.

This is the retarded commie from /leftypol/ trying to trick us. Ignore this moron. Just ignore every Brazilian in general.

Controlled opposition is still better than the position
Even if they don't do anything they promised they're better because giving them votes or getting them elected is moving the overton window which is really important, believe it or not.
Just because Trump got elected nationalism is getting normalized, he might not even start to build the fucking wall or deport anyone but the fact he's in office manipulates the public perception of what's acceptable and what's not.

Hello Rabbi

Having people who can redpill normies and not risk sperging out on Jews or race is a good thing. Moly has been very useful in showing normies the light due to his careful way of not stepping in the shit.
I've been talking to a black girl for months at my workplace about Trump and the media, etc. I've use a few of Moly's shorter videos to drive the point home. The result? She was telling me the other day that she was arguing with her professor about how unfair the media has been to Trump. Fucking blew my mind and made me proud that she's actually waking the fuck up. And individuals who don't take the race bait, like Moly are very useful in these situations.
Tldr: not everyone who refuses to name the Jew is a shill.

There is 1500 jews in norway. Please

Shill
Faggot shill
Babbys first redpill
Closet homo

So true
>never names the jew
>never delivers
>wont ever drop the truth on holohoax

Same goes for Trump, trump said himself the future of the US will be hispanic.
We Whites are FINISHED utterly.

Pic related

I'm hesitant on him. For one there's that video of him claiming he's a Jew, but then with the recent of him implying you cant criticize Jews.

Probably a FBI stooge, same with David Duke (who browses Sup Forums).

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY TO SPREAD AWARENESS OF SHAREBLUE/CREW OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums? THIS AFFECTS THE ENTIRE INTERNET FAGGOTS. YOU CAN BITCH ABOUT IT IN YOUR ECHO CHAMBER ALL DAY, BUT INSTEAD OF MASS-SPAMMING KEKFLIX WITH THUMBS DOWN WHY DON'T YOU MASS-SPAM THIS IMAGE?

>dentist
wife and kids*