Let's start a liberal double standards thread. Here's the template

Let's start a liberal double standards thread. Here's the template

There are none, democrats are the party of logic and reason.

>gays have rights
>we need more Muslims

>wealth inequality is bad
>import third world peasants

>big corporations are evil
>support H1-B slavery

>the south was evil slaveowning racists
>we need illegals to pick our strawberries

shits easy desu

Not sure if that works...

>We need more immigrant workers for the low skilled jobs!
>Low skilled jobs are being replaced by automation!

>drumpf broke the law, impeach!
>#heretostay

>you can't fix a changing economy
>Obama fixed the economy

>i support islam
>i support womens rights

What's the point of these pic? They just shamelessly press both buttons at the same time

This

This as well

>Niggers
>Niggers

>We need more good paying jobs!!
>No coal! No oil! No pipeline! No power!

>Big corporations are evil
>#IstandWithStarbucks

>racial crime disparities are socioeconomic
>rape is about power

>reality has a liberal bias
>we have no institutional power

>Putin is the puppet master
>bannon is the puppet master

>trump can't even read
>upvoted anti-trump headline

>trump is an idiot manbaby
>trump beat us at everything

>women are equal to men
>women need protection from men

Does

>He will not divide us
>NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!

count as a double standard?

>Stop the patriarchy
>Accept sharia patriarchy

yes

The male tears is an SJW thing, right? So the face should be changed to a triggered tumblr girl

>republicans are stupid
>blacks and criminals vote democrat

I hate Trumo now

>sharia patriarchy
shariarchy

This gets me every time.

Also >trumo

>Our Elections Are Unhackable!
>Russians Hacked The Elections!

trumo 2020

>Drumpf is Literally Hitler
>Donald Trump is a belligerent idiot!

Liberal here.
Right.
>Supporting feminism
Neither.
Left.
Right.
Neither.
Top.
Top.
Top.
Bottom.
Bottom. Immigration is for cucks, we need globally lower birthrates.
Don't get the bottom.
Top.
Both are currently cancer.
Neither.
>Implying those two are mutually exclusive.
If the only way to bring back coal jobs is to let corporations fill the water supply with lead, that tells me that we don't need coal miners.
>Bottom strawman
Nobody informed thinks that. People should stop having an aversion to rankine-cycle type power plants. Thanks to environmental/mechanical engineers they're getting cleaner by the day.
Top.
Fuck starbucks. Addictive sugar milk that gets people addicted to caffeine. Only cucks go there.
Bottom.
Bottom.
Neither actually control trump, but have some influence/helped him.
Don't get it.
Bottom.
Bottom.
Yes.
Neither.

>Feminism is for equality
>Increase number of workplace's compulsory woman employee quota, don't make such quota for men at all

>>Implying those two are mutually exclusive.

Well, when you work in the process piping industry/industrial piping industry and democrats say they will bring jobs at the same time blocking jobs bills, its a double standard.

Don't be a mass replying faggot, shit is annoying.

>liberal here
you couldn't express 90% of these opinions to any of your liberal friends

>> Samantha Bee
>> calls republicans racist
>> is actively attempting to stop black children from being bussed into her kid's school

I was arguing with this SJW girl earlier about man's woes in these modern times.

She kept interrupting me to claim that "this is ridiculous, that man dont suffer nearly as much as woman, gays, blacks, etc. That all this 'suffering' is just another form of white males to keep opressing woman"

So I was like, "why is the suffering of a gay male worth more than the suffering of another male, regardless of race"

She was like "because you are never attacked for being a male" and I was like ... bitch you just said a whole class of people's suffering doesnt matter as much as everyone elses because they are fucking white males.

>talking to a cock-sleeve like its a person
wew hue

Women are treated poorly because they have shit for brains. Its not new. If things were going to change for women they would have changed a long time ago. But theyre not because women are fucking retarded

Two right wing zionist ones:
>pissbed
or
>we have morals
And,
>mike pence memes
>mike pence is a closet case and trump is a sodomite

Underrated post.

>Implying I am friends with SJWs.
>Liberal is the same as SJW.

>epstein
>not "a great guy"
>kiss of putin youtube video
>same thing

Indeed

Flower flag has hit the joke's G-spot

>wealth inequality is bad
implying left give a fuck about wealth inequality since they are all upper middle class.

Liberals have no standards of thier own. The only ones they concern themselves with is the standards of the opposition. This concern comes from a desire to discredit and restrict and has nothing to do with understanding another perspective. In many cases this includes their own.

Her retort to that was.

"HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A BUS OR SUBWAY AND HAD A GUY RUB HIS DICK ON YOU PURPOSEFULLY? HAVE YOU EVER FELT AFRAID TO BE RAPED?!!? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ATTACKED FOR BEING A MALE?"

To which I was like, depends on your definition of attacked, because im feeling attacked.

Ill admit I love this game, they usually freak out and I get to say they are opressing me and at some point they either physically assault me or block me if its an online conversation

If its live and they hit me I laugh and yell "IM BEING OPRESSED!"

I don't get why the middle class is more communistic than the poor and working class. It really just goes to show that this kind of ideological crap is taught only at expensive urban learning centers.

But anyway, speaking for the majority of liberals when they speak of of wealth inequality being a bad thing, they mean narrowing the gap more than closing it.

What an idiot this girl is.

Man, she just talked to me a bit more over whatsapp. We were discussing the news about the "nazi anthem", then the topic progressed to how many sales the new edition of mein kampf released in germany just got, she made some comment like "oh since they could not read it for so long I guess there was some repressed demand for it"

And I could not help but show a bit of my power level saying "Yep, specially now that they have a bazillian migrants ruining their country"

to which she fucking replied
"Oh gosh user please stop talking bullshit"
"Boohoo, poor europeans, who anally gaped the world world and now have to take people running. boohoo" and before I could say anything
"Lets not even begin ok? I dont have much patience today"

Really, why God gave me a mind that takes joy from such wastes of time I still dont know

ask her if you can punch her in the face for something her great grandmother did

How did you even type that out without laughing your ass off?

also point out that ironically she is admitting that diversity is a punishment, she just thinks they deserve to be punished

>who anally gaped the world world and now have to take people running

I know how you feel, and id do it in different circunstances, but im enjoying this to much to go full sayajin for now.

Now im talking about im pro Lula because she showed me he is anti globalist by his alliance with Putin to create the Brics. And that the dream team is Lula Putin Trump

And shes like ... damn user you ruin everything so fast

to which I replied "Its a big cosmic war.. I just want to show you the truth"

top kek

Her reply
"I already know the truth, dont try showing me anything"

uiauehaiheiuauieahuehaiuaheuahuihaEUIHAIUEHAUIehiuaEIHAeiaHIEhiaeHIUAE

ah was worth a BR laugh