Refute this, Drumpfkins

Refute this, Drumpfkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the people shoving jews into ovens were breaking the law. The remilitarization of the Rhine was breaking the law. Burning the reichstag was breaking the law. Killing the entire polish officer corps was breaking the law.
The law is unjust. The law is morally wrong. Break the fucking law.
take your (you) and GTFO

>1 post by this ID

If they believe they are on a morally superior ground to commit treason, let them, but they shouldn't be surprised at the consequences when they get caught.

The people who make these threads are the babbies too stupid to rebuttal to post like the pic related.

Stop spoon-feeding this tard.

Bambambam baram bam Ba bam bam
Bambambam baram bam Ba bam bam

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

the law is absolute under their guy, but now it's justifiable to break it under the new guy they don't like. Soros needs to be executed and every single one of his employees needs to go to jail.

Holy shit, Sup Forums has gone to the dogs. Are you too stupid to know that I'm baiting?

But I don't have to break any laws to not pay taxes. I can just be NEET.

>house illegals
>aiding and abetting
>Go to jail too

Lol, ok!

newfags, man

fucking newfags

And history will tell if you were on the right or wrong side. But all those examples in the picture are examples of non-violent acts of breaking the law.

George soros waz a gud boy who turned in law breakers
>we soros nao boyz

They should have been executed for treason.

total strawman liberal ctr bullshit. wew...that was easier to refute than i thought.

By this woman logic we, too, have every right to break the law to stop them

So all the liberals support me going out and getting a rifle even though it's illegal, and they support me not paying taxes, and they support me discriminating based on whatever criterium I choose?

Because I think all of those things are just and moral, it's just the law that's wrong.

I guess that persons okay with people shooting up planned parenthood then.

Why do people compare illegals being sent back to their shithole countries to people being fucking slaughtered?

The individual does not have the right to nullify public laws. Civil disobedience is irresponsibility.

False equivalency. This isn't Nazi Germany or the ACE era South. People are being sent back where they can't from for breaking the law and dragging on the tax payer.

This triggers me. There is nothing immoral about immigration law. People in Ethiopia, China and Guam all have the same immigration rights as those in Mexico. You wait in line and follow the rules. Cutting in line is unfair to those other people who are following or have followed the law.

This whole narrative is the way leftists subvert the language for their own immoral ends. Don't buy into their logic fallacies

> jews were illegal immigrants, and were rounded up because they knowingly committed some felony
no

> mexicans are now being rounded up to be gassed/shot
no

> "breaking the law" is a binary construct and all forms of law breaking are equally bad
no

> it is legal to advocate for other people to "break the fucking law"
no

Because there going back to Mexico, and thats pretty much worse then the holohoax.

>innocent

> Killing the entire polish officer corps was breaking the law.
But that was the soviets tho???

I hope they keep this bullshit up for four more years, so Trump gets an easy second term.
Maybe there will even be a proper follow up for him afterwards.
Let them cry. Let them riot. Let them insult everyone as a racist and nazi. Nothing better can happen for us.

> break the fucking law

Why do leftists think their cursing is edgy or suggests some sort of emotional intensity?

>you can and should break the laws but only the laws that I disagree with, all other laws are sacred and holy and should never be broken
If everybody can give their own interpretations of the law then you just devolve into some barbaric society. We have laws and judges for a reason. If you disagree with a law, handle it through the appropriate channels.

How does law actually work if your land is occupied by a foreign force? It's likely that smuggling out jews or hiding them isn't against your own country's law, but just that the occupying force is forbidding you to. Which are you obliged to follow?

>in country illegally
>get deported
wowwwww

Oy vey.

Literally anudda shoah.

Breivik broke the law.

Break the law.

>comparing economic migrants to refugees.

This is what a total melt down looks like. The revolution is here, globally, and they're going all out.

its true, they did break the law and generations later, we're paying the price for that arrogance.

Equating the enforcement of borders and immigration law with nazism won't work out for you like you think it will

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>advocating for laws to be intentionally broken
thats against the law

Who knew that when Donald Trump said he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it he meant he was going to build a wall across the border out of the bodies of slaughtered Mexican immigrant children. Truly a mad man. We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Implying anyone but the most hardcore liberals would take illegals into their home.

Lmaooo

These fucking people literally think they are on par with people who sheltered Jews from a government that would kill them for it.

Holy fuck the delusion.

>illegals
>innocent people
Kek

The state says it illegal to murder a brown people but I think it should be accepted and embraced.

They are allowed to break the law but they should be ready to face the consequences that's how society works

>deporting people to the only country they're a citizen of
>same as killing people

>justice
>breaking the law

Notice how they never suggest changing the law, they only suggest disregarding the law.

The reason they can't suggest changing the law is because what would the new laws say, "lol it's cool brah if you're on our soil no matter how, you can stay forever we'll take care of you"?

Best way to troll those people is scold them for daring to compare anything to the holocaust. They alwas cave in.

The mafia break the law, Dylann Roof broke the law. So are they ok to break the law?
Anyone can break the law, but don't whine when your sorry arse gets executed or jailed. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

are you sure about that?

During the whatocaust?

Sarcasm is lost to a lot of people nowadays user, and I almost took you for a spaghettibro, your flags are fucking with my colorblindness

> people smuggling jews in reich from other countries where breaking law

If you disagree with the law of the land, fuck off to somewhere you agree with the law of the land. If there's nowhere on earth that suits your moral standing you have only one obligation and that is to kill yourself.

Refute what? The idea that laws can be unjust and that unjust laws may be broken without being considered immoral? Sure, that's correct. But what specific law is this person referring to? Just listing cases where it IS morally justified to break a law doesn't mean that it's morally justified to break the law the person is referring to.

Ok, have fun in jail.

Illegal Mexicans aren't being murdered, they're being told to leave.

I fucking WISH we had bleeding heart people "saving" them by helping them get out of the USA.

nobody is being saved by smashing windows and tipping over trash bins.

CTR was absolutely real friendo. Don't you think it was funny how nearly all CTR posting stopped IMMEDIATELY after Trump won? It's almost like someone stopped paying them

Sage

How dense are you faggots? I was implying OP was only posting this so you other fucks could produce sound rebuttals to the pic posted. Can you comprehend? No shit he was being sarcastic.

I encourage idiots like this using this argument in court. It proves intent, clear as day. They're doing the prosecution's job for them.

the problem is, faggot, that nobody is killing the immigrants, just shipping them back to their fucking home country. if thats the same a s a death sentence to you then you're a racist fuck that thinks all countries but america are third world hellholes.
these people can go back and fix their own shitholes to be more like america