Capitalist made products are shit

It's all made to break, nothing is build to last. Planned obsolescence.

I rather take a 7/11 before a 7-1.

Didn't use to be this way. Before everything was made in America, lasted 25 years, and then you called in a repairman to fix it instead of just throwing it out.

>thinking a Sup Forumstard cares about this nigger sport

I agree. There's more money to be made by building a flimsier product that gets rebought every few years. Brave New World. Spend not mend

then strangely it started to change after WWII, its like when you lift up a dumpster and see the roaches scurrying around and know you cant catch em all and know theyre going to breed.

Postwar America let the termite juden gain a foothold and now all your load bearing beams are rotten to the core.

Greed fuck'd the world. Remember when people buying stocked prayed for the company to do well? No wall street buys millions of and sell at the price difference of a penny.

Stock market use to mean you hoped that a company would do well

>thinking Brazilians care about anything other than this nigger sport

Made to last.

If it breaks. Buy a different brand.
If they all break, make your own and advertise as not breaking and take in dough.

Why would you want your TV to last 20 years, when 5 years after you've bought it there is a better model available for less than you paid for the first one?

80s user:

>Outsourcing manufacturing and buying direct from suppliers with branding applied
>Credit cards begin to take a hold of the economy, allowing more people to buy items at a price more affordable
>Increase in CCs also means less care and forethought is put into planning purchases
>Increase in amount of potential buyers means more revenue for businesses that capitalize on creating products for the masses
>But these items can't be made to last forever, otherwise you reach market saturation quickly if the product does well

Thus starts the age of throwaway items - cars, houses, equipment, electronics, clothing, etc. Buy it once, then it either becomes obsolete, broken, or out of fashion, forcing you to buy more crap.

TL:DR JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

To add to that, I bought my 30inch HD Samsung ten years ago, it still works as well as new, but it cost me £550 at the time, could buy a better TV now for less than half of that now.

And what happens to all the metals that are needed to produce that television? We only have enough copper left for 50 years of mining at this rate. Planned obsolescence is a total waste of minerals, time and energy for a quick buck.

>TFW when living in Illinois

My mate has been hoarding copper since the early 2000's

It's mad but he might be on to something.

You get stories from parts of the third world where people crack open generators to nick the copper wiring out. Your mate is mad unless he plans to keep it for the next thirty years.

Landfill 'mining' can be quite profitable.

Bread and circuses

You country is burning kraut, go put it out.

>We dig up dirt and process it to get minerals to use them for five years then we bury it again to dig it up again to process it to get minerals
Something strikes me as a tad odd here, like there's some sort of waste or lack of design modularity going on.

I can't think of a better metaphor for our throw away society than the modern ball-point pen which will just stop working, then need to be thrown away despite having no mechanical change since before it stopped working.

Time to go back to fountain pens and pencils I think.

Chinese made*

Then just buy communist products instead.
Oh, that's right... communists don't work or produce anything. They just life off welfare thanks to capitalism.

I bet whatever they make in North Korea is better than the shit we use

Yes, any engineer could make an iphone that was half the size with 5x the battery and glass that did not break if he really just wanted to

>Landfill 'mining' can be quite profitable.
Only in a dysfunctional idiocracy or 3rd world shithole with no concept of recycling and resource management.

>I bet whatever they make in North Korea is better than the shit we use
Google some Cuban DIY projects. Since communism doesn't produce jack shit, they just make their own stuff out of old scraps. Top quality stuff, as you can imagine.

I know they kept 1950s era cars running until the present day.

I've had the same Nokia since 2008.

I'm old enough to remember the 90s well, when "Made in the USA" became synonymous with "it will break in 3 days"

That's because people are satisfied with 1 year warranty. We need to start demanding 10-20 years at least, and stop buying shit until that demand is met.

and now you have a Jewish president, that Sup Forums supported.

thats a damn fine meme

>kept 1950s era cars
Because they they have no choice but to keep repairing them, not because the cars never break down... There's probably nothing left of the original cars by this point.

>no mechanical change

If there is no mechanical change how can it stop working?

>ink runs out
>ball point fails

i thought planned obsolescence was just for regular consumer bulbs.

but the industrial lights at my warehouse workplace go out all the fucking time too.

A good thread for a change

>people crack open generators to nick the copper wiring out.
That actually happens in the USA, as well. People go into empty houses and steal the copper, or to construction job sites. There was so much copper theft 10 years ago, that we had start rolling up our temp power onto a pallet, and lift it into the air so dipshits wouldn't steal it.

I mean does anyone else see that tasteful, almost "crispy" blurriness? God, I could consume that meme with a fork and knife.

Communism made products are going to last long. But they will have bad functions and there won't be enough of them for everyone in the communist state or federacy.

How long do you keep your smartphone? Maybe 2 years? So why should the producer uses more expensive materials and components if you wont use it any longer anyways?

Electronical products are outdated very fast and you can get cheaper and better gadgets within a year.

Better components = more Research and Decelopement = higher costs = more expensive smartphone that will get thrown away after 3 years anyway

planned obsolescence is in everything.
The most absurd example is epson printers, where they literaly programmed a chip to fuck up the printer after 1000 pages. Some russians found a way to hack the chip.

Top kek value like Danny Devito OP comments for.

Then open a business that sells products built to last and run those fuckers out of business!

>because smartphones are the only thing people buy

Why do I need a new stove or a new fridge every 2 years? So I can play pacman on them?

Here my own thoughts on the subject
Automation--> slave labor obsolete---> high unemployment--->low consumerism+ high usage of finite materials---> high demand for natural resources--> China goes belly up

>He says while using a capitalist produced computer in his capitalist produced house

> capitalist produced
> by a sweatshop in a Maoist country
I don't think so buddy

>planned obsolescence
Okay, so when something breaks/ is a piece of shit you go and buy the same brand? That's what you're insinuating. My headphones just broke, so I'm never buying those again, I'm buying higher quality headphones of a different brand.

China does not have a very communist economy

hahaha i love ifunny it's so ebin xD

>Why do I need a new stove or a new fridge every 2 years?
I don't know how your shithole works, but it's the first time I hear of such complaints about stoves and fridges... This planned obsolescence thing is a meme that happens only in limited scenarios with specific products.

It does though
It's a planned economy with a tight currency control

I'm using a 9 year old Macbook at this very moment.

Did you buy newer OSs?

Posting this on gen1 iPad. How am I dong this?

>kike supports shit products and scamming the consumer

you belong in a landfill

They manufacture them in Chinese plants, but chances are your computer was not designed by Chinese engineers. I really wonder why Chinese-designed computers aren't competitive in the market.

Good for you, because both companies are probably owned by a same rich Jew.

Do they sell stoves and fridges that break after 2 years of use in Brazil as well, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Short selling is a common practice to profit off of a company's loss. It's been done for centuries.

>MUH STOVES N FRIDGES

shut the fuck up and kill yourself before someone does it for you, parasite

I'm not surprised you know so much about stoves, after all oven is your peoples natural habitat

It also helps rout out the fakers. If you lie on your balance sheet, the market will destroy you

One Jew is worth more than all Brazilians combined. You are a literal retarded monkey and your mindless post does is not an argument.

They are in Asia. Dirt cheap knock offs they reverse engineer. When you have an income of 500 burgershekels/months like most of the 2nd world countries, it does the job (even if it occasionally explodes and tears your ears off)

Not an argument. Keep crying about your imaginary communist memes.

This pepe.
This fine graphic needs to be desktop quality.
Does such a thing exist?

but the wealth disparity means that the most profit for business owners is in the production of inferior goods

could probably agree with that
especially the apple charging cables
apple in general too

Businesses in the long haul can work on shorty goods - hence the existence of consumer reports

OSX updates have been free for years.

Only Windows jews you out of money for OS upgrades.

> when utter shit countries like Brazil try to act high and mighty

kek. just kek.

>knock offs they reverse engineer
But why are not flooded with innovative Chinese-designed products? The actual innovation happens as a result of Western free market competition. The fact that they save costs by producing things in China is completely irrelevant, and is itself a consequence of free market competition.

oh look, the filthy kikes come crawling out of the gutter like rats to defend their own.

I have a decade old Macbook with Tiger and it doesn't update shit. Also, almost all the programs have stopped being supported for this version years ago.

Can confirm. Nobody is even hiding it. Every manager/econonmy class I took on uni taught us about this.

Its mostly seen in term of "Product Life cycle management".

But eh, if smartphones were to last for more than 5 years, the manufacturers would have progressed with technology far more slower like that.

> physically producing an object that anyone could theoretically design with a pen and paper is irrelevant

Back in the oven you go you hook-nosed homo

I like how filthy Brazilian monkeys always start chimping out when they see my flag. You thought it was your opportunity to put someone else down, huh? It must be tiring to be treated like a subhuman by people you look up to and want to be a part of, eh? You will never be white. You will always belong to an impoverished, primitive third-world shithole.

hi

I think a better way to phrase this may be ...
>Products of a capitalist system are shit.
>Or, more specifically products of globalist system are shit.

I'm old enough to have seen major home appliances like washers, dryers, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners last two decades or more.

And as a consequence of modern features in appliances, there is more parts of the system to fail.

Recently I've been fucked over by a ten year old range hood. The manufacturer discontinued the line and no longer makes replacement parts. As a consequence of not being able to find a $25 spare part, I'm forced to replace the entire unit for about $1200. FUCK YOU JENNAIR

Tell that to hitler KEK

Well, popular cars today dont last even 5 years, every part of it is made of plastic to breakdown and fuck up the entire car and make you to finance a new one.

Look phones, an 2 years android phone is obsolete and so on.. There hundreds of other examples.

People are materialistic slaves, it's disgusting and you are the crazy one to think like this. Sad!

>anyone could theoretically design
Then I'm asking you for the third time: why aren't the Chinese designing all of these things? Let's face it: low-IQ factory labor is near-worthless and people in Communist shitholes have no incentive to innovate.

nigger if we're the gutter then what are you? the sewer? the landfill?

If it's near worthless, it could be done anywhere for very low amounts of shekels
We need full-on automation to actually make it worthless
See this

>popular cars today dont last even 5 years
Citation needed.

>phones, an 2 years android phone is obsolete and so on
They last longer than that if you don't drop them, but like Hans has already explained, there's no point making them more durable because almost nobody wants to use it after 2 years with new tech available, and if you're the kind of person who wants something simple and super-reliable, you have cheaper models covering that need as well.

That's weird. Mine came with Leopard but now I'm on El Capitan. They won't let me get the free update to macOS Sierra though because it's not supported on my computer. Doesn't matter, I'm probably still going to keep this Macbook for another five years since it still runs perfectly.

just for shits and giggles, those liberal communist organic vegetables only last a fraction of the time a capitalist vegetable lasts.
Who knows what's in what anymore.

>If it's near worthless, it could be done anywhere for very low amounts of shekels
>We need full-on automation to actually make it worthless
That's why I said "near worthless". It's very cheap and soon enough it will be automated.

I have to agree with the Jew. If you don't like it then why don't you get rich making lasting products?

My old mustang has 300k miles on it
In thinking of getting that new gt350r only because I'm bored of my current car and have money now

What's actually going to happen is that the people who don't have a high enough IQ to be productive in the automated market will be segregated and have their own low-tech market where they produce things the old-fashioned way and probably have their own separate currency.

Got an m1 grand that was made in the 1940s and it's strangely true how it still works efficiently

As someone who lived first 20 years of his life with nothing but communist made products, I can assure you that capitalist shit is much better. No competition, no motivation for workers and no feedback loops => good are not only of utter shit quality, but also full of absolutely crazy design ideas, since there's no punishment for designer if his ideas turn out to be terrible. If someone thinks pink rabbits are cute and her father is member of polit-buro, whole country will walk in pink trousers with rabbits, pink slippers with rabbits, pink t-shirts with rabbits and have no other options.

what heebro said

What makes you think competition for long-lasting products wouldn't exist?

>wouldn't
Didn't and doesn't. You are arguing with history at this point.

Because there's no competition for anything in communist regime. That's basics of planned economy: they produce only so many units that are expected to be bought.

Straight up retarded answers

You don't need to go full Stalin to build a phone that doesn't break down within 2 years

The new mach 3 turbo is worse than the last one.