You guys are fucking weird. One second you love Trump now a lot of you don't like him I don't get it

You guys are fucking weird. One second you love Trump now a lot of you don't like him I don't get it

95% are shills/ShareBlue

Sup Forums's traffick doubled around the end of the election.

You're literally seeing the kikes and libtards flood to the place that helped Trump win in order to shit on and subvert it.

Something something nuclear codes#34453

>Sup Forums is one person

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

reddo go home

To be fair I've always hated trump, I just liked him more than Hillary

Now that he has no greater evil opponent I can critique him all I want

The worst part is that some of these trolls are actually Sup Forumsacks that think that they can "redpill" people by acting like a retard shill, so that people will hate such shills even more.

I mean, I guess it works. but its just fucking annoying.

Really making us think.

I've a even this exact message in multiple threads. Fuck off Share Blue

This is a board full of emotionally responsive extremists, coming out of the woodwork because their idol has emerged as a president against all odds.

Half the population of Sup Forums are more than probably shitposting or are dis-proportioned reactionaries admitting defeat and then victory the next day or making excuses for anything their authoritarian ideal government executes as command.

They're much like ISIS in that way; excusing anything as righteous and deserving because it befits their emotional motif and their overall agenda.

Of course shills are an issue. With a board of people who will extensively insult you ironically, un-ironically or post-ironically for questioning any sense of government, who wouldn't want to shill to get them all riled up?

Really making us think.

Good lord what in the fuck, I read that listening to Unsere Panzerdivision, and I want to fire up some artillery to shell that heresy.

>Still thinks he's in r/donald

>now a lot of you don't like him I don't get it

They're called shills.

You don't have enough autism if you can't see the shills from the non-shills.

It has a silver lining though. Because of anons doing this, it's virtually impossible to shill emotion based leftist arguments on this board. These anons have reduced those opinions to a punchline.

I liked him until he started being dumb. I believed the 4D chess meme but it turns out he wasn't pretending to be retarded. Also, that bullying of the Japanese PM was douchey as fuck.

I don't spend a lot of time on Pol

Fuck off Sharia blue.

This board trolls itself a lot. Lurk moar if you haven't realized this yet

>its lefty/pol/ raiding us
if you believe this you're an idiot.

we're contrarians

also he's nowhere near as cool as hitler was

That's because there is only one person posting, and his name is David.

All posts here are a result of his multiple personality disorder, making it appear that thousands of anonymous posters are making these posts.

what are you talking about? I love the guy. he hasn't done anything that I see as bad. he's doing a good job. it's just liberal douchebags making his job harder. but he's a smart guy, he can work around them.

oh, and I should mention. if it's not an american flag. you should disregards it's opinion immediately. only in america does your opinion matter.

>dumb
>destroys the bush and clinton dynasties in one go

Choose one.

How did he bully Abe...? He's getting VIP treatment at his golf resort on Trump's dime.

I see that makes sense

Sup Forums is not one person

NOT GONNA LIE

He persuaded a bunch of let's face it ignorant people to vote for him. It's really not hard when you play to their hopes and fears and live in a celebrity culture. He bullied Abe with an aggressive yanking handshake because he probably read somewhere it would make him look powerful but in the end makes him look pathetic. I'm so embarrassed right now. This is all our fault.

Trump is mainstream on Sup Forums so now you have to shit on that cheeto colored shitgibbon to get (you)s

>The worst part

It might not be immediately obvious, but one large strength of Sup Forums is that we are constantly triggering ourselves.

>David Brock didn't put $40 million into revemping CTR as Share Blue
>Brock totally wouldn't want to subvert the board that had Hillary Clinton and the media talking seriously about fucking cartoon frogs
>you aren't getting paid by the (You)
You're just another paid asshole here to shit up the board. Funny thing is, this place changes you. Stay here for a little while, and it crawls into your brain and takes up residence. It's.probably already too late for you, even now.

What are you talking about?

spbp

This isn't the_donald. Not every single one of his policies are great.

Even though I support him as the better candidate, he's done plenty of mistakes, and people are allowed to criticize those.

Are you going to tell me that supporting Israel harder than any other president did, denying man-influenced global warming, and being against net neutrality are good things?

Things aren't black or white.

Not really what I meant just the sudden shift was weird

Oh. I didn't think you were talking about "how do you like your drumpf, racists? alt-right shall be crushed!!!!!" threads.

Those are either trolls or shills (most likely the former). I just filter them and move on.

I don't agree with everything he stands for

Depends on what Israel does.
If the first thing Israel does with this information is starting the war for greater Israel, Trump made one of the biggest mistakes of any US president in history.
If Israel does nothing and establishes a more conservative, less war-happy gouvernment in their next elections, there's nothing wrong about supporting Israel.

An important thing to remember is that George Soros, the Davos Group, and probably the Rothschild family as well all have a profound hatred for Israel, because it's evoking ideas of statehood that undermine their globalist goals.

Speaking personally, I think it's too early to tell whether Trump fucked up on Israel. It's an unpopular move, but we just don't know the consequences.

>If Israel does nothing and establishes a more conservative, less war-happy gouvernment in their next elections, there's nothing wrong about supporting Israel.
That's not what they seem to be doing, at the very least.

Fighting the UN resolution saying that it "undermines the objective of peace in the region" because it prevents Israel from illegally annexing West Bank territory isn't reassuring at all, and it's just the beginning...

It's too early to tell if he fucked up, but he has definitely shown his stance on the matter.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people and fuck the nuclear codes

how do you wake up knowing these are the kind of pictures you have on your computer? how do you live with yourself knowing this is the shit you like? can you explain what goes on in your head knowing you're a pathetic loser? explain to me how you look at yourself and not consider suicide every time. rhetorical, you can't. you're a weeb trash loser and I hope your shit hole country gets some terrible epidemic. shit skins DONT MAKE ME PUKE MY GUTS OUT

Wait a minute. I thought you guys didn't like trump.... How come you're confused about why you do or don't like him now?

It's pretty bad when you don't even know what you think, Sup Forums.

I like him. He seems like a really nice guy.

But I also expected him to be a little more, how do you say this... racist, misogynistic, and... Hitlerish when I voted for him?

I dunno, the Democrats made it sound like he was gonna be this guy who overturned our basic freedoms, and put globalist traitors up against the wall and shot them to death. And that's exactly what I wanted. If I knew he was just gonna be a relatively moderate Republican, maybe I would've stayed home?

Feels kinda like false advertising, I guess.

It's shills you ignoramus.
Plus, you or anyone shouldn't trust any elite, they are all fucked up.
There is a counter psyop going on to make people on here to think they have to be 100% behind the guy on everything ever which doesn't make sense.