ALT-RIGHT ORG CHART

Please suggest any improvements

I may add thumbnails in the next revision

golden one with bronze age pervert

Also have a faggot division for implicit white faggots of which there are many

This will be used against us unless you delet

Literally everything on that chart is shit. It just assumes connection where there are none. It is obvious that you are just a shill trying to make sense of something where there is only chaos.

You could place Sup Forums as the CEO and it would make just as much sense as your retarded drawing.

Where's therightstuff?

Where are Milo and Martin Shkreli?

>Richard Spencer speaks for anyone

>Storm front

>Recognizing the "alt-right" meme

>Harambe shit in 2017

Some real cringy OC you got there. Must be 18 to post here OP.

A lot of dead people in that chart.
What organization consists of people who have been dead for 50 years?

I have one great improvement. How about not sucking up to Clinton News Network and other mainsteam shit who made up the 'alt-right' term?

Community of democrat voters, maybe?

>Steve Sailor
kek what inspired this autism op?

I never got the impression Weev was "alt-right".

fuckin' this senpai

>saracens
>understanding jokes

uh Richard Spencer speaks for the alt-right and Sup Forums especially. there is nobody better

>handsome
>white
>charismatic
>intelligent
>funny
>fights the good fight

he's literally perfect and I will support him 100% along with the rest of Sup Forums

I feel like you're juggling so many flags you've forgotten which one is the true flag.

OP fanboying Spencer and thinking he's speaking for Sup Forums.

Your idea was amusing at first but with all this shit, you seem progressively more and more like cancer.

>mfw my team isn't listed on your dumbass chart.

>weev
Well I can't call you a newfag for this but you're certainly autistic.

Surprisingly underrated. Poland bants stronk.

You realize the 'alt right' movement was made up by the MSM during Trumps run and doesn't actually exist, right, cunt? You're not just a gigantic faggot, are you OP?

making this chart was a terrible idea. How stupid can you be?

we need somebody to finally finish bridging the gap between Sup Forums and reddit so the alt-right can be a force to be reckoned with.

Our coalition will be unstoppable and behind Trump and Spencer we can achieve this.

Kill yourself, modern-day leejunfag.

nu-Sup Forums needs to fuck off. Back to your plebbit containment board. Sup Forums would never wish to associate with your cancerous types.

While were at it, OP can fuck off too. This barely constitutes political discourse, the relevant authorities have been notified.

fuck off ctr. this is the future and i cant wait to see you guys hanging in the streets

where is Taylor Swift?

There is a hierarchy in the alt-right. Those at the top don't believe in the core beliefs of the alt-right (with some exceptions) and know how to deliberately misconstrue facts in order to change public opinion. Like for example, black crime rates (which I will explain soon) are proportionately higher as reported by the FBI, but that is not the full story. Not all districts report ethnicity to the FBI, and the ones that do tend to be large cities with a disproportionate black population. Those at the very top agree with liberals, but deliberately twist facts to suit their agenda.

So why do they attempt to stir up racial animosity, you ask? Some do it to sell books or get Google AdSense revenue, others to cultivate a rabid fanbase, and yet others because they are bored/want to watch it all "burn down".

The folks at the very top then spread these half-truths in the form of propaganda to the next level: the alt-righters smart enough to understand math and statistics, but not smart enough to see the whole truth. For example, they take this as a fact: There are only two genders, because there are only two possible pairs of chromosomes: XX and XY. They would take it as fact, not knowing there are other combinations like Klinefelter Syndrome (XXY), Turner Syndrome (X), Triple X Sydrome (XXX) or Double Y Syndrome (XYY). (This also works with the genital argument, there are hermaphrodites and people with penile agenesis. Also androgens and estrogen levels are on a bell curve, not discrete, etc.). (The gender argument is stupid anyway, but it is a good example of ignorance.) These guys fully believe in the cause, and therefore speak with great charisma and emotion.

>There are only two genders, because there are only two possible pairs of chromosomes
There are only two sexes, though. Those other combinations are called "syndromes" for a reason - they're abnormalities, not natural alternatives.

>we
newfag detected
>need somebody to finally finish bridging the gap between Sup Forums and reddit
go back 2 reddit you fucking faggot
>so the alt-right
the alt right doesen't exist
>can be a force to be reckoned with.
fuck off normie

>Our
newfag confirmed
>coalition
fuck off back 2 reddit, nigger
>will be unstoppable and behind Trump
don't try to speak for the god emperor
>and Spencer
spencer is a strawman the kike msm propped up to lead the alt-right which is another strawman they fabricated
>we can achieve this.
kill yourself.

nice divide and conquer tactics soros shill. Spencer will personally lead your day of reckoning and you will be destroyed

fuck off ctr. spencer is an attentionwhore faggot and the kike msm chose him to lead their fake alt right movement.

fuck off, nigger.

You must be 18 years of age or older to post here.

That's the joke, you dimwit.

>fake alt rigt
guess you messed the election. The alt right led the way for trump to win and Spencer was a major contributor

good one shill

>The alt right led the way for trump to win and Spencer was a major contributor
fuck off cnn

>Putin
>Alt-right

Got the Mercers in the there? Sheldon Adelson chief financiers for the Fourth Reich?

>Alt-Right
>Natalia Poklonskaya - Assistant

DELET THIs

MUMMEH!!

OP is a fucking idiot, pic related