This 22-Year-Old Is Already An Engineer With NASA

>Tiera Guinn is just 22 years old and she’s already working with NASA.
>As a Rocket Structural Design and Analysis Engineer for the Space Launch System that aerospace company Boeing is building for NASA, Guinn designs and analyzes parts of a rocket that she said will be one of the biggest and most powerful in history.
>Guinn, whose career trajectory seems like a sequel to the much-acclaimed “Hidden Figures” movie, has been aspiring to become an aerospace engineer since she was a child.
>Her mom, who noticed her daughter’s skills from a young age, made sure to Guinn stayed sharp by putting her intelligence to use...at the supermarket.
>“When [my mom and I] would go to the grocery store, she would get me to clip coupons [and] put it in my coupon organizer,” Guinn told WBRC News. “By the time we got to the register, I’d have to calculate the exact total, including tax. And I did that since I was six years old.”
>“One day I saw a plane fly by and I just had this realization, ‘huh, I can design planes. I’m going to be an aerospace engineer,”’ Guinn said.
>She chose all of her middle school classes accordingly and commuted an hour to go to the high school that would best prepare her for the future.
>Now, Guinn will soon be graduating from MIT with a 5.0 GPA and is clearly on a path to success. She said she’d advise young girls looking to follow in her footsteps to expect obstacles throughout their journey.
Next time before you criticize minorities, check your own worth and see who's talking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XX8jOnRo34k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Now, Guinn will soon be graduating from MIT with a 5.0 GPA and is clearly on a path to success
>5.0
Is that even possible?

for every smart black person there are 100,000 niggers

Dem lips tho

clearly a priviledged minority

Brilliant, black, woman, ugly, shes like a pile of priviledge

>what is affirmative action

>conveniently leaves out the thousands of white men that built and funded NASA long before she came around
But let's just pretend she's the genius behind it all.

Someone on the far fringes changes the reality of the norm?

See this is what entitlement programs do. No one thinks she did this because she was truly brilliant. People believe, admittedly or not, that she is being pushed along by things like affirmative action. I'm sure she's the real deal, but it's a shame that she's now a stooge for the sjwb agenda

I don't know why anyone would shit on her success. If she accomplished that, then good for her. We don't have to see EVERY single action in terms of race. It's just another shitty form of identity politics. We should want more blacks to be like Tierra and learn from her example.

Third post best post.

not many such cases

>2017 and still sending monkeys into outer space baka

trust fund minorities are still trust fund faggots.

WE WUZ ENGINEERS AND SHET

one in a million

>checks flag
What did he mean by this?

tbqh i'd like to see more like her in private sector aerospace engineering firms, not the fucking public sector

can't wait for the next rocket launch where she worked on it directly.

I though 4.0 is upper limit.

EXACTLY

thats how you can tell it was an sjw that fucking posted this, because nobody here gives an actual fuck about niggers or women actually doing things, but when a bunch of niggers riot in the street oh were suddenly racist because poor black people.

fuck off read a book theres plenty of black role models you can look up to stop being niggers

not to mention white people get so much shit about saying they would never date a black person or let their kids date a black person

heres a little secret most non white people feel the same way about other races that arent theirs. only the mixed race families dont care.

she must be smart.

> I saw a plane fly by and I just had this realization, ‘huh, I can design planes

Das rite muffagah

Shit like this is stupid, you know NASA hired 10 white or Asian men for every nigress, but they'll never get these article written about them.

Everything is possible with affirmative action

its funny that every major shuttle disaster is a womans fault

Why does her race matter so much to you?

I thought we were all the same?

MIT uses a scale of 5.0 for A for some stupid reason

youtube.com/watch?v=XX8jOnRo34k

>Sup Forums trying to make fun of an intellectul black woman
>while they masturbate to anime and live in their parents basement

"but we duh mastur raceee"

/thread

Fuck off, kike.

Hooray, another affirmative action hire stealing a job from a more qualified white or Asian.

this

the media loves unrelentingly promoting these types of magic niggers though

Intelligence is a form of privelege

2D>3D you pleb

wtf i love white genocide now

>working for nasa right out of the gate
this bitch has connections

People who write these articles dont realize how sexist and racist they appear.

>LOOKS GOYS A FEMALE KANG IS SENDING US TO THE STARS N SHEIT AND NOT A FUCKING WHITE MALE FOR ONCE, ISNT THAT AMAZING?

Filthy, dumb patronizing cuck scum.

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTZ N SHIT

>Guinn designs and analyzes parts of a rocket that she said will be one of the biggest and most powerful in history

RIP astronauts

Of course, you're a jew

black qt sin cos

This
>recognized her gifts at an early age

So she was BORN with this advantage that made her smarter than most others? Please, tell me more!
Fucking liberals never cease to amaze me.

Guys, come on she does deserve a praise. She is could be an role model for many of us who want to make the world better place.

Don't we all want this?

Every black person who overcomes their stereotype is victory for them, whites and for the rest of the world. Have some heart god damnit.

tanned

In the US, niggers are spotted one full point for equality reasons

To make niggers feel better

Isn't the biggest achievement for a woman nowadays to suck as many cock as possible?

>>Tiera Guinn is just 22 years old and she’s already working with NASA.

>Most Graduates from high school 21-22
>NASA recruiters go to colleges
>WOW SO AMAZING

Between MechEs and Aeros, I knew like 3-4 fellow students going to NASA, most having really high GPAs.

Kate is an engineer that now works for NASA, and does a comic as well. But you gotta celebrate diversity.

>22 years old
She looks 42

A black women got hired into an entry level position as an engineer. Why is this front page news?

>seems like a sequel to the much-acclaimed “Hidden Figures” movie

She's going to experience racism via Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory talking down to her?

Oy Vey! Behold the magic negro goyim! Remember her the next time you decide to cross to the other side of the street for fear of being knifed to death, racist.

>22
surreeee

Remember when NASA was actually trying to solve real problems, competing with superior Slav space program, rather than masturbating to a fact that 1 in a 100k chimplets got into MIT through affirmative action and now works as a diversity hire at NASA?

Lots of rednecks learn and master chemistry making and selling meth so there's that.

At this rate soon NASA wont be able to master lighter than air flight. How's those Russian rocket engines going. Is Putin still willing to give us a ride to the space station?

If I wasn't writing like an idiot, I mean, 4 year plan from high school meaning 21-22 graduation from college

The very fact that a black person having a good job is noteworthy speaks volumes.

Okay well now we know who to blame when one of these rockets inevitably blows up

>22 and ----already----- and engineer
22 is the normal age for graduating a 4 year engineering program, what are these people smoking?

Nigger engineers are the Oonga Boongas of science.

>what is normal distribution
You are probably a nigger

>be a kid
>want to be an aerospace engineer
>go to school
>study engineering
>graduate with engineering degree
>get a job as an aerospace engineer

A BEAUTIFUL MIND

The only reason this is interesting because black people doing anything is rare.

>Polbabbies getting upset that a black person is smarter and more successful than them

She looks dumb as fuck, i seriously there isn't some sort of affirmative action on that

A few weeks ago I turned on NASA TV and they had on some old white woman talking about how NASA is focusing on increasing diversity and all that shit, so I say fuck them. Defund NASA and give it to private contractors like SpaceX.

>Sequel to "hidden figures'

So she is another white presenting negress who will be part of a team doing mathematical double checking of other people's calculations using high school level knowledge of pre-calculus?

NASA
Diapers

Not Exactly the Right Stuff Anymore

t. nigger

Is that actually true? If yes, that would be pathetic as fuck

You're delusional.

I'm honestly proud of her, we need the best at NASA, and a 5.0 at MIT is as good as it gets.

Hot Sup Forums take: She got her intelligence from her white side, like most smart African Americans.
Back to reality: Regardless, that doesn't take anything away from her achievements.

No wonder NASA hasn't done shit in a long time, they keep hiring people based on diversity

there's no such thing as a smart nigger

Not reading all that shit but I can tell you that none of the niggers and spics around me are working for NASA. Most cant even spell it.

isn't that technically racist
>oh you're black, here you need extra help, because you're black

I would imagine for any self-respecting organization that one might be required to have a degree in engineering to be an engineer. I guess NASA, however, is against the grain.

WE

Sauce?

so basically she engineers the diversity workshops and fingerpainting.

>Straight A's from MIT
>hurrrr durrr the NIGGER is dumber than my college dropout self

Kek

I have no problem that she has done well and got a good job, my point being that had this been a white person it wouldn't have been news at all. This is an exception rather than the rule, anomalies do happen.

I work as an engineer at a federal agency. The vast majority of the women I work with are incompetent and are complete dead weight that got hired to meet diversity quotas.

>to suck as many cock as possible?
Nah, as Deep as possible, quality over quantity

WUZ

Haha, not really, but the fact that you entertained the idea is funny. Sad really.

But they do spot them a lot in admittance to universities. It's pretty frustrating, and willl result in shittier doctors down the road

> implying I'm not in an Ivy League school right now

>
she is seems accomplished and smart, good for her. why not profile a White american man like this? why does she get a media profile?

Last time a White american male was profiled, it was to force him to apologize for his shirt.
no one gave two fucks about his academic accomplishments or professional work.

What part of that is delusional? I'm sure most white people on Sup Forums believe they are somehow smarter than even then smartest of colored people.

Oreo

>flag

Tip Top B8

>She looks dumb as fuck
I dont trust this shit either.

It's not true, this level of brainwashing is Jew-tier.

>smarter than even then smartest of colored people.
Want to put that in English, there, darkie?

Wow /144,000/, really makes me think.