What is the most Sup Forums approved deodorant?

What is the most Sup Forums approved deodorant?

One that girls smell and go, "Mmm..I bet he's Natsoc."

Fpbp

No deodorant, bitches love pheromones

hugo boss obviously

this only works if you don't eat like shit. If you eat like shit, your bo will smell like shit.

Shut up faggot

ANyway, OP. I use Speed Stick Power with the red band on it, because it makes me think of the red used on the Swastika, and above all, it smells nice.

Wet dog

>falling for the aluminum chloride jew

Degree for women.

>using the deodorant jew

>What is Sup Forums favorite way of getting their xenoestrogen?

tom's

Any deodorant without aluminum in it.

Hugo Boss

Speed stick because its cheap and that means less money for the deoderant jew

I don't care if its Sup Forums approved, or not, but it works and is an antiperspirant so I don't really sweat.

Talcum powder, otherwise the rest is the aerosol Jew

>friends keep telling me old spice is the best
>start using it
>it smells really sharp and unpleasant
Why did they lie

Zyklon-B.

I'm ancap tho

I need deodorant that makes me smell like no government, free enterprise, and dead commies

For confidence when you need it most, with a fresh masculine scent

Sweat

Imagine how bad they must smell to make old spice smell better.

>girls
>right wing
You're thinking of nothing. You're fags and therefore not interested in perfumes

Dude honestly, shit is bad for you. If you're not a fat fuck and you shower daily you don't need it. You might get stank during exercise but that's expected anyway.

ANTIPERSPIRANTS WORK BY CLOGGING YOUR SHIT WITH HEAVY METALS WHICH GIVE YOU ALZHEIMER'S AND LOW BLOOD PRESSURE FOR WEAKER ERECTIONS YOU FOOL!!!!

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Baking soda.

what exactly does zyklon B do besides remove jews

like what processes does it perform to do this

Yea old spice is terrible i think its made for niggers or something

arm and hammer unscented. block the body odor and not smell like a fag. i hate the overwhelming smell of deodorants.

Good thing i smoke vitamin b3. Aka nicotine. Aka estrogen blocker. Aka vasodilator

Speak for yourself idiot

A bag of Cheetos.

Old Spice

Mitchum isn't bad. Speed stick. Adidas

>Irish spring
>rain deodorant

Thanks mr Psycho

>implying there is only one kind of Old Spice
try fresh scent
and no store brands, the local store brand equivalent smells nothing like it

Irish spring is always nice

Shaved armpits and coconut oil. Sometimes Dove Go Fresh.

Men's deodorants all smell like locker rooms. I can't stand them.

It chemically shrinks the bone structure in your nose and reduces the portion of the brain that prompts thoughts about monetary gains at the expense of others.