Why are nords so retarded ?

Fuck off with those threads

At least they didn't inbreed and mudshark themselves to death like the islamic world did

nords have had a smaller population compared to countries in the south. its environmental. those in the south have easymode life because of temperate climate. dont have to worry about keeping warm and stocking up food for winter. easy to grow abundant amounts of food. the nords did pretty well carving out an existence in a harsh climate. they just didnt have the manpower and resources to build up massive empires like those that flourished in the south.

Semites are the true founders of civilization.
>inb4 jizzlam xdd
ummm, still doesn't change the fact that we are the true master race.

cant help it if geography is a bitch

They are fucking retarded, aren't they.

The Nords did better than the native population every time they traveled south.

Because Nords are subhumans

>desert with very few oasises and rivers
>easy mode

It's generally true of the African people and Native Americans.

>easy to grow abundant amounts of food
>in pic related

DELETE THIS

Sumers weren't Semitic.

>It is this geography which gave rise to the earliest civilization in world history. Agriculture is only possible in the dry climate of Mesopotamia by means of irrigation. With irrigation, however, farming is very productive indeed. A dense population grew up here along the Tigris and Euphrates and their branches in the centuries after 5000 BC. By 3500 BC, cities had appeared. The surplus food grown in this fertile landscape enabled the farming societies to feed a class of people who did not need to devote their lives to agriculture. These were the craftsmen, priests, scribes, administrators, rulers and soldiers who made civilization possible.

The Middle East was much greener before Islam fucked it up. True story, Islam even ruins climate.

>shitskin education
That region is called Fertile Crescent for a reason. Climate was different.

You're dumber than the Ancients

Way to go

Fertile Crescent was the bread basket for the Middle East until the followers of a goat fucker, pedo, carpet merchant, warlord ruined it.

they most definitely were semites/persians
the geography is strictly worse for agriculture than europe, this is due to the poor arid soil in the area (see pic related)

Kek what? Have you seen Sweden?

>the area has nothing but sandstorms, bone-dry landscapes, in fact the Sumerians, like every civilization in the area since, had to rely on extensive irrigation systems. the ingenuity, hard work, and administrative responsibility required to construct a system of canals helped train the Sumerians in state-building.

Sup Forums can't handle that semites will always be the OGs and the best race

Statue was destroyed by ISIL as a Pagan representation of a person forbidden by the Koran.

The Nordic carving still exists.

that statue is one of "Statues of Gudea" 27 of them were found, all still remain.

im laughing at your ancestors
they looked like small black monkeys hahaha

Considering the fact that people have been around longer in Mesopotamia than Northern Europe we've done pretty good for ourselves.

Even with a headstart spanning thousands of years we still surpassed you.

I feel a bit like a dope for replying to such a cancerous bait thread

But Sven, that's exactly how your descendants will look.

>average swede 2020

perfect example of triggered inferior nord

>a fucking macarone rare cuck flag
your nation turned out to be third world shitters coz you spend all your centuries making stone waifus instead of evolving as society anywhere

Picasso wasnt a morocco. Mozart wasnt a morocco. Morocco has nothing coz nobody cares and even knew you existed before you shitposted with the only web connection your 0/5 goverment can afford :^)

>creating informative tablets without making blasphemous idols.

sure thing mohammed

First to sail the Atlantic ocean, kid.

>Implying that mesopotamia was full of arabs in that time

Nope, aryan master race coming from India dude, GTFO of our lands.

Scandinavia WAS UNDER ICE until after 9000 BC

The Middle East was NOT

Scandinavians migrated into Scandanavia from northern russia & central asia & then intermixed with local european hunter gatherers to become their modern forms

Both Russia and Europe underwent cataclysmic changes causing massive migrations until 5000 BC and even after all the way until the Germanic expansion migrations post-Rome

As soon as Europeans were settled somewhere they BTFO'd the rest of the planet

Nords are below Anglos, Celts, and Italics.

This
Perfect example of subhuman nigger who cant articulate an argument

This
The nordic race is inferior

WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIA

Wrong.

>Moroccans appropriating Jews as usual

What else is new?

OPs picture is from Jellinge Denmark, not Sweden. There are no muslims in Jellinge.

>That stonework
Why are Nord rocks so badly decorated. Celtic rocks are the best rocks in the world and our design is still relevant in the modern world.

STOP

To bad Isis is going to destroy your work because you keep letting in all the refugees.

I guess they were too busy finding Greenland, Iceland and the Americas instead of farming potatoes and dying of famine.

>Ireland

How's the potato farm going?

White swedish women belong to superior syrian genes now sven

>there are countries that still haven't fought back the Islamic invasion

fuck offf 60% cuck your worthless UK is superior to you

that's fucking hot familia

That stone isn't even clean Viking. The Jellinge Stones were made to represent the overturn from pagans to Christians. Those stones are half roman catholic.

mediteraneans, turks, anglos, italians, japs, celts, franks, semites and greeks are all master races, nords and slavs are inferior.

Too busy getting irish slaves

Except there isn't much that defines a Semite besides the language that they speak. Also, Sumerians were a non-Semitic (linguistically speaking) people, and they were the ones who founded civilization.

Linguistically speaking, sure. They were most likely genetically related to the other peoples of the region, though.

>they most definitely were semites/persians
Do you have a source for this or did you pull it out of your ass?

Ancient Mesopotamia was never inhabited by European peoples. That's some we wuz-tier shit.

AYO HOL UP
I have a meme for this
>prove this pic wrong
>protip: you can't

Morroc-who?

checkin these sick dubz my mongolian friend, realy nice post btw c:

so how is memepotamia holding up right now?

One of those sculptures existed in a place where everything gets weathered severely from rain and water.

The other was made in a sandy environment and had the privilege of sitting in the sand for four thousand years almost devoid of those things.

>Do you have a source for this or did you pull it out of your ass?
>They were most likely genetically related to the other peoples of the region (AKA semites and persians)

>known to ancients
>gee I wonder who those ancients could be

The Ayys

That doesn't make them Semites or Persians, it just means they come from the same genetic stock.

>germanic mustard race

lel

I can't help but notice you've reposted the same thread as yesterday, and can only anticipate you'll do the same tomorrow.

Maybe you could go to /his/ with this?
Also you should look into suppressed archaeology, if you think the Mesopotamians are impressive.

But seriously, please don't flood this board, too many anons do already.

>Mesopotamia
>Barren desert

pick one

They, like chinks, only know how to copy

Degos, Nips, Anglos, Kikes, Greeks, Persians are the only real inventors on Earth

desu anyone could stop niggers if they tried, polacks just have to take it

probably the Paleo-stinians, the original inhabitants of earth, the people of the Before Times, the true Ancients.

Stop larping as a bronze age semitic tribesman, you ashkenazim

Lol, it's a snake licking it's own dick!!!

this is my first thread and i made the meme

the people who tamed the wolves, who mastered the art of pickpocketing and banditry, the earth people.

>Stop larping as a bronze age semitic tribesman, you ashkenazim
i'm a single person.
and you are P R O J E C T I N G, arab.

Nice fantasy Ivan
but yeah, fuck islam

You're a liar and a bad one at that.

>Norway and Sweden are good agricultural lands

Get fucked turd

>indian flag
>different meme

bullshit, nordics are civilized thats why they wanna come to us

That's a statue of a Mespotamian ruler next to a Rune stone set by a mother in memory of her two sons who fell
in serkland or "land of the Saracen".

pic related I can cherry pick as well

You're an even bigger liar for doubling down on your lie.

Stop flooding the board with garbage threads.

Why if nords are so retarded are they the richest race on earth, mocro?

The semites were at it even back then

>the eyes are still intact
Good find user. Chaldean statues' eyes weren't made to last apparently. But it still looks better than a turd-shaped rune stone

i am clearly not the one who made → that thread was made by a poo look at the fucking flag

>muslim shitskin calling anyone retarded

Hmm

We all know what proxies are. You are a liar and a rat. Stop flooding the board with garbage threads.

The great thing about Nords is that we can overcome any trial. We managed to survive under the rule of Christianity and still made some of the best architecture on earth. Nords survived under the threat of one shitskin religion and we can do it again.

>when you have zero arguments so you resort to tasteless name-calling to sound menacing even though you're a total brainless tool

Skyrim belongs to the nords, faggots.
Labanon arab, you may die in the next 3 months.

>Implying ancient Mesopotams were sandniggers and not Mediterraneans

wew

nords survived by leeching on euros like a parasite

you want proof i'm moroccan ?

>My turd is superior

Shit is shit famalam

>end product

Meds and muds gonna hate

MUH ANCIENT STONES, THEY DON'T DESERVE WEALTH AND INTELLIGENCE

No, I want to you stop flooding the board with garbage threads.