Tfw you were born a man

>tfw you were born a man
>a man in a average income household at that
should i just kill myself now?

No.
Lift, save money, find a nice girl and have a simple life.
Stay away from social media.
You can have an excellent life if you want to, user.

Or maybe, just maybe, you could be a fucking MAN and go to work.

but i do work, it's disheartening seeing all these young girls at my office jobs dating men in their 50s... maybe it gets better the older you get.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Except you would have a female brain if you became female. You would be emotional, stupid, etc and have boring interests.

Men can breed until old age

women reach peak fertility at 25

It makes sense when you factor in resources needed for a family for women to date older.

Ideal (lowest chance of autism/defects) is 35 male and 25 female.

Playing card games with nerds is boring, watching basketball and handegg day in and out is shit.

>You had a 5% chance of being born in the greatest country on Earth.
Fucking nailed it.
>You had a 50/50 chance of being either a useless, vapid creature only good for breeding, vs a powerful, virile entity capable of creating masterpieces, uncovering the mysteries of the cosmos, and leading the world to a new golden age purely with force of will.
Nailed that too.

The first thing you did on this planet was win the lottery. Will you use your winnings wisely? Or will you squander them?

Yes, you guys are right. Man's value rises as he gets older. At 30 you'll be a beast while women at that age have already lost a good part of their value.

>abloobloo I was only born in the top percentile of wealth in the world

Fpbp
End the thread

if you were born a woman you'd probably have been born ugly and undesirable anyway

man or woman, life is a cakewalk if you're attractive

So you just want to take selfies with your bff, watch stupid chick flicks and gossip all day while living off your rich parents' money?
You already have a female brain might as well transition

Yes

>spending Christmas at Disneyland

>life is a cakewalk if you're attractive

>tfw only make $27k annually
>tfw too old for college
just going to be mediocre for the rest my life.

Women don't date men.

Source required.

y not sell drugs?

>decent looking guy
>has to resort to dating a potato

Reminds me of the time the down syndrome girl in my school said I looked weird.

yeah kys
ur probably not even white considering your flag

I have a fear of the state. At least I'll be locked up with a routine supported by taxdollars.

Ouch.

they look cute

great, but they are literally insane. You spend about 1/1000th of the energy they do on makeup etc

If you can't tell that 'Robbie' has the dead soul-less eyes of a mega-autist you're fucking blind.

The guy's probably more retarded than she is.

He looks very low T.

We call those guys Omega. He smells like Omega from miles away

that filename...

Not technically true, after around the age of ~35 the meiotic production of sperm gets wonky and you start getting chromosomal nondisjunctions and abberations.

So if you want to wait until you are in your mid to late 30s to have kids, freeze your sperm now. the longer you wait, the higher the chance you end up with a downy tard or a low functioning autist.

Source: my college level genetics course

what did you mean by this?

>tfw born rich white dude

feels good mane

fucking kek

Imagine being with a dude and he says. "Want to take a selfie here?"

Then you spend 10 minutes finding the best angle and taking multiple shots. All with practiced angles that make you look the best.

That is what female's brains wire them to do. You want to be that?

Yes, if you could have a male brain and take advantage of being a female, maybe you would enjoy it. Women use tons of fucking makeup to look good and it's basically RL photoshop.

If women stopped using makeup their selfies would look as boring as males. It's 100% fake and vapid.

That doesn't look like white man money.

35 is literally statistically the lowest chance of autism so I think that is a decent age for a male.

is that a man

???

You're actually saying that he looks so bad his prospects are limited to

reality of women is vapid fake existence with lower IQ and inability to be rational or have real interests

You do not want to be that. It's like being jealous of a dog.

Fucking pussy.

Go to school or learn a trade, stop whining.

still hot on left

[NEEDS CITATION}

>You're actually saying that he looks so bad his prospects are limited to

That is literally a woman whose career is based on looks. Odds are anyone complaining about women will be an average chubby girl that has no value and has to settle.

Yes, western culture idealizes women today, but that is part of why it is degenerating.

>I was born in middle class in one of the richest cunt trees in the world

First time I unironically say this : check your privilege

Note: The graph represents 1/100 at highest and 1/200 chance at lowest of ASD child

I forget the other shit but there was some other factors that make 35 male and 25 female a sweet spot for reproduction.

>how can we get the most attention
>I know

wow thats a cool story