What is most based and non degenerate USA state? I am going to move in there next summer and money is not the problem

What is most based and non degenerate USA state? I am going to move in there next summer and money is not the problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShB1EVtz300
youtube.com/watch?v=rEhUOtuHPDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dearborn Michigan

The South is your safest bet, only based states in the Union.

West BY GOD Virginia

New Hampshire

I spent last summer there and it was incredible. Everyone is redpilled. Yes, Shillary won the state but by a tiny, tiny margin. Plus NH's new governor is Palestinian (meaning he's redpilled on Jews by default) and is very pro-gun/anti-tax/anti-degeneracy.

Pennsylvania

Northern Idaho. My buddy moved there a few years back. Truly whiteopia.

North Texas

>South
Majority black is never safe.

Stay out of the southeast

Just avoid the slave belt.

California

This. Its a shitty state, but they have their head on straight. Texas gets an honorable mention if you avoid major cities.

based republic of texas obviously

what about houston, texas?

>stay out of the most conservative part of the country

???

why not dallas? only visited north cal and utah, but I heard that Dallas is the whitest of the three big cities in Texas. Houston filled with niggers, Austin with Liberals

Unless you are able / wanting to live in a gated suburb, no. Houston is a nigger hole. You will literally feel unsafe downtown. Niggers rove around in gangs and sketchy drug addled nogs will harass you for money and other stuff.

I'm currently in Plano TX and it's white and wealthy, but very petit bourgeoisie / corporate. Don't like the people here.

Probably South/North Dakota, Montana, or Kansas.

They have a high amount of whiteness, and low degeneracy.

I'm a Texan, and this is mostly true; however there are lots of nigs and Mexicans in the South.

The central Great Plains area is whiter.

see: Houston is a huge nigger zone. If you want to live in Texas, then live somewhere in this region, the northeast of Texas. Northeastern Texas has a more temperate climate, and is farther away from the Mexican danger zones.

Rockwall, Texas is a pretty upscale/white medium-sized city.

Arizona.

Pros:
>best gun laws in the US
>close to Vegas and California for recreation

Neutral:
>desert environment

Cons:
>not very metropolitan
>no sea/ocean access

Fuck off. We're full.

video related, Rockwall promotio video:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShB1EVtz300

There is a big lake there called Lak Ray Hubbard, and there are several marinas that give sailboat rides, jet skis, fishing boats, etc.

The houses next to the lakefront are pretty big and extravagant. If you ever get enough money, you should buy one.

You (903) bro?

Also, check them Satanic quads.

Come live in Texas. Dripping Springs is filled with beautiful White women.

Too many spics, bro. The last white bastions in the US are in the northern midwest. Wisconsin is best state.

In my opinion, any state between Pennsylvania and Montana, and between North Dakota and Missouri. Essentially the north mid west.

-White as fuck
-No mexicans or blacks outside major cities
-Low crime
-Economy is not particularly great, but hey money can't buy happiness.

Honestly, the best advice I can give you is to find a nice gated community for white people. It might be hard to get in, but it's worth it. I personally live in a gated white community, 98% white. It really is the best experience, it's almost like a tribe.

This. Wisconsin is fantastic as long as you stay out of the cities. The only nonwhites are Native Americans.

The south is filled with niggers.

This Nigga, Rockwall is full of niggers gtfo Lmao. You'd be better off in Garland and Lake Ray Hubbard is a swamp. Fucking nigger.

We should hang out sometime tho.

Mckinney, Allen and Melissa are probably the whitest and most non degenerate places out there

good thing "money is not the problem," because Jizzconsin is for poorfags

I'm moving to PA in few days. Anywhere you can recommend?

South Central Pa is a nice mix of far right and middle left. We need more young Republicans to hedge our aging population

Not philadelphia

I want to move to Coeur D'Alene

Gettysburg.

Good schools, small town but with culture. An hour or two from several major metros for entertainment and employment. Moderate cost of living.

From where? And how are you planning to move with no set destination? Transients are frowned upon in these parts.

Fuck off we are full.

Are you white, non-muslim, non-jew, OP?

Move to Spokane and just visit Coeur D'Alene. It's 20 min. away, red pilled and much easier to find good work.

Dude, that is way too close to my town. Cool out with all of this, we are fucking full

Probably Idaho

OP, a few questions?

1. Do you want to hunt?
2. What kind of climate do you want to live in? Are you ok with the cold?
3. Do you want states with or without minorities?
4. How much money are you willing to spend on a home?
5. Do you want access to supermarkets nearby, or are you willing to live somewhere remote?

I have information on all the different locations, so just let me know and I'll try to find the right spot for you.

The blackest the state is the red pilled the people are I advice you Mississippi

Suburbs or bust. Houston does have decent ethnic restaurants that aren't whitewashed.

I live in Sugar Land SW of Houston. I can bike to work or literally kayak most of the way there.

Check out the Wood Lands, if you're interested in concerts or want to rob rich white people. Some lady had her million dollar jewelry basement robbed a couple years back.

I've been researching this as well.
I think I have settled on Utah.
They get four seasons.
Nigger population almost non-existent.
Mormons keep the state white and conservative.
OK gun laws.
They have a fairly diverse natural landscape.

Only downside I can foresee is they probably have a bunch of beaners and dry counties can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

>currently in Maryland, don't come here

East Side El Paso, Texas is pretty comfy. City is full of liberal beans, but they're significantly docile, nonconfrontational, and want to be your friend if you're a good person. West Side is where the aliens and untouchables reside, but that area receives special surveillance from federal agents because it's next to Juarez, Mexico. You shouldn't be in any Cartel business, unless you diligently seek trouble, and if they really hate you.

Montana. Come to the Flathead Valley, it's really lovely here all year. Here's a promo video for my town: youtube.com/watch?v=rEhUOtuHPDY

Fuck off & stay FAR THE FUCK away from Texas you "European" faggot, if you know what's good for you

Seriously none of you faggots are welcome in the USA

Can you not see how full the place is, you greedy selfish piece of shit? I hope niggers rob you until you go home

Birmingham, Alabama is a really nice city. but as long as you are away from the east and west coasts you will be happy.

>le 60% face

This, grew up in the area, literally Heaven on Earth. I didn't realize how good I had it till I lived near Philly for 3 years.

You get what I would call professionally functioning rural-minded Americans. As in you get all the benefits of the East Coast idiots but none of the faults because of the rural component to it.

My family has ties to Lehighton but I'm from the midwest. I'm looking to settle down permanently somewhere in the NE that is red and white.