RWDS - Right Wing Dating Squads #2

>Thread dedicated to bring the right people together.
Share your stories.
Cry about not having rwqt.
Meeting up, if in the same area.

>Bonus: Canadian_IT_user, how is your RWDatingApp going?

Ebrietas in this shit thread!

Fuck off FBI

I think that if someone invented an app that matched men and women with the same political opinions, it would be a success

What?

Do it pastanigger!

I met a qt rightwing girl who loves guns and country music but she also has a child. Would I be viewed in public as a cuck if I did marry this girl?

That poor model

Soft'n'Squeechy

Yes, we had a discussion about that in the last thread. Some Canadian IT guy wanted to talk to his budies about that idea. However, there's already trumpsingles.com for a start.

What's her haircut? That's the sole indicator.

I was thinking of getting some dates thru tinder or whatever and then when we meet asking them how they feel about niggers, you know as an icebreaker

yes that makes you a cuck

Also the Identitäre Bewegung will launch an app that functions as a radar for IBs wanting to meet up in your area. Patriot Peers. Abbrevation: PP. Logo: a frog.
>I see what you did there.

yes

I bet they will drag you immediately to some private corner and start engaging.

That's LITERALLY the definition of cuck.

Long blonde hair

What a fucking shame. She looks like she could have been a good catch before she had a child

We don't live in a perfect fucking world and you're not likely to find your pure virgin qt3.14 ever. Man and woman are living in this degraded and jewified world, and we and our lives are fucked, but our children (maybe) or our grandchildren can live rich full lives with traditional morals one day. But you need to have those kids.

>Long blonde hair.
Traditional, that's good. As long as it is not asymmetrical, I give you a go.

What's the story behind that baby? Was she married? However, go slowly. Be cautious. How long do you know her?

And how old is she and how old are you?

who /right wing death girl (male) squad/ here?

How old is she and how old are you?
Is there an option to marry without a death trigger in the marriage contract?
Can she commit to having at least 3 more children with you?
Is the child white?

95% of every girl in the dating pool either has a kid, or is militant about not ever having kids. If you think you have the luxury of holding out for better, like we're not living through the decline of western civilization, be it in your head.

Every dating app is invariably going to have 50 men for each woman.

I like (you).

And you're completely right.

However, always be careful with potentially "damaged goods". It's also always a possibility to catch a girl directly off high school, right before she enters that college cesspool. Train her, impregnate her, then afterwards she may study.

That'd be the way I did it, if I had to find one anew.

It only makes you look like a cuck if you're under 25, otherwise make some white babies.

>What did she (he) mean by this?

Tinder works pretty well, u know.

Do you by any chance know if there are IB chapters in Belgium? Can't seem to find anything.

idk

Really makes you think.

Idk, I was also unable to get any contact on them, but in the last thread, some user gave me a number to call: 0049 1514 65three7nine8seven. Call them and ask. It's a german number I guess, but they might be able to give you a contact.

Thanks a ton, germanbro