Evolution of man

Just a simple question.

What is the REAL evolution of man?

I have found many different theories, including the Out of Africa theory. So, which is true? Just give me a link to a book, video, whatever.

I have been studying and in my 33 years, I just found out last night that Europeans came to America before the east asian / mongoloids, blew my mind.

So that leaves me with the question, if political correctness has kept that truth hidden, what are they keeping hidden about human evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=kNTXCMYjwEk
truththeory.com/2015/07/15/stoned-ape-theory-a-unique-theory-of-human-evolution/
nytimes.com/1999/10/26/science/an-ancient-skull-challenges-long-held-theories.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_ntiWciV1C0
youtube.com/watch?v=zIcUh_HADo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I just found out last night that Europeans came to America before the east asian / mongoloids

Where did you read that?

>Out of Africa theory. So, which is true?

The big problem with the mainstream Out of Apefrica theory is its proposed recentness; it demands that nearly all human evolution took place in Bix Nood Land and then a few smart early humans escaped.

The problem is the 700,000 year old skull found in Greece, and a number of other similarly problematic artifacts.

Human populations started out independently in various locations created by gods or aliens, there was no out of Africa.

>Europeans came to America before the east asian / mongoloids, blew my mind.
Source?

He might mean Kennewick man?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

I watched this Solutrean Documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=kNTXCMYjwEk

Read it, interesting shit.

Yes, but there is evidence that Europeans came to the new world pre ice age / ice age...well before mongoloids

Political Correctness has fucked science. I just want the truth. Its human nature to want to know where we came from.

I saw a website years ago that showed ancient skeletons with red hair in the USA.
Do Indians ever have red hair?

A portion of modern man was interfered with at some point in the past by unknown actors to increase intelligence and aggression, allowing them to surpass other hominids which continued their natural evolution unabated.

This accounts for many narratives in our collective mythology and also the discrepancies we see in the fossil record when attempting to track modern man's progression under the assumption that we are the result of 100% natural selection.

Bumping for truths

Bump

Well, Im guessing you are hinting to the ancient alien theory, thought I tend to not believe it, I can understand it, its not crazy.

Another theory is civilization is much much older, millions of years old, and has just been killed one way or another and that carbon dating is just a lie, or only good for a X amount of years for determining age. Most fossils are dated by its surroundings which tends to tell me that I'm right about carbon dating.

I tend to believe Africans evolved on Earth, because lets face it, they are a sub species. We dont need science to point this out. They are just not mentally equip like other races, even mongos.

We could have came from another planet. Planet was going to be destroyed, so they send 100 humans to find and start a new life. Found Earth, killed off other sub species.

I hope we learn the truth one day. Everything we are taught are theories, even gravity.

Spirit cave (nevada) has older Caucasian remains.
There's also windover bog (Florida), a ceremonial gravesite used for multiple generations that has well over 100 caucasian corpses.

If you sit down for awhile and really think about Darwinian evolutionary theory you will find holes in it.

Not going to go over every one of the holes (don't feel like typing up an effort-post). But I will tell you that there are no actual transitional fossils, and no transitional forms have been observed.

I'm not going for the Creationist perspective, please spare me the angsty reply.

I have a fairly accurate understanding this place we inhabit, but for now you may enjoy reading some Teilhard de Chardin. He wrote down some interesting ideas but alas, not the whole story.

I'll give you two hints:

1.Alien entities are real and influence global civilization from the local level to the superpower. They are called alien but that is a relativist way of looking at the situation. Globally these alien entities work with priesthoods around the planet to essentially control your mind and manufacture a destiny that best fits their desires.

2. Spirit is real and is most accurately described in Vedanta and the Upanishads.

You should focus more on evolving your awareness than anything else. Incredible efforts are made, and have been made since before you were born, to ensure that you create a certain picture of the world and yourself. Remember that what can be said to deceive, can be said to enchant.

Stoned Ape Theory
truththeory.com/2015/07/15/stoned-ape-theory-a-unique-theory-of-human-evolution/

>truththeory.com/2015/07/15/stoned-ape-theory-a-unique-theory-of-human-evolution/

Interesting. I have no idea how eating mushrooms could promote evolution. I understand how it could help some learning and visualizing things. But not cause a spurt in evolution

>What book or article did you read that from?

I heard Vikings landed in Newfoundland around 1000 AD

This is not vikings, this is Solutreans. I already posted links. Solutreans (Europeans)came to America like 20000bc, long before mongolians, clovis people (native americans)

I read in article that Aboriginals from Australia and the Pacific Islands inhabit South America over 10,000 years ago.

nytimes.com/1999/10/26/science/an-ancient-skull-challenges-long-held-theories.html

Here's what the article said:

"Luzia's discovery at a location in the state of Minas Gerais called Lapa Vermelha is consistent, however, with recent findings made at the celebrated Monte Verde site in southern Chile. There, evidence of human habitation as early as 12,500 years ago...bassed on such evidence, Dr. Neves suggests that Luzia belonged to a nomadic people who began arriving in the New World as early as 15,000 years ago.

Luzia's Negroid features notwithstanding, Dr. Neves is not arguing that her ancestors came to Brazil from Africa in an early trans-Atlantic migration. Instead, he believes they originated in Southeast Asia, ''migrating from there in two directions, south to Australia, where today's aboriginal peoples may be their descendants, and navigating northward along the coast and across the Bering Straits until they reached the Americas.''

What he ended up with when he finished was a face ''with the features one associates with Negroid skulls, particularly the nose'' and jaw."

Mr. Neave said, ''I personally would stick my neck out and say it is conclusive support for his findings and demonstrates without any doubt at all'' that Luzia is of non-Mongoloid origins.

Right.

See, Solutreans came, populated America around 18000bc, then Mongoloids came about 5000 years later. They fucked. We got half breeds.

Mongoloids continued further south into S. America, then North again which further produced more of your typical native america appearances, which also explains why some natives had red hair, some had green eyes, blue eyes, etc..strange shit.

This also explains why many of the Indians on the south east coast, up through Virginia had more European apparence, and more facial hair. The mongoloids that came up again from S. America fucked the already half breeds that were on the east coast, mainly the Carolina and virginia.

Many "full blooded" so called Cherokee in North Carolina are 20-40 European DNA

My grandmothers mom, my great grandmother was full blooded Cherokee, I know this to be a fact.

But when I ran my DNA tests, I was 98.1 % European, 1.9 % American Indian. This explains away the 15% Indian DNA I should have but dont. Because many Cherokee bloodlines had a lot of South European DNA

Sorry for the multiple posts, for some reason my phone will not scroll here is a link for a good video run down

youtube.com/watch?v=_ntiWciV1C0

From what I'm reading so far the Solutrean theory is still a hypothesis and haven't been proven 100%. Paleolithic scholars haven't sufficiently proved that the tools and genetics of the early settlers to be Solutrean.

But they did found a skull that belongs to an Aboriginals dating back 12,500 yrs in South America. Which is indeed is strange.

It has been proven pretty much. Its due to PC bullshit.

The lead anthropologist has pretty much confirmed it, its just the "White Supremacy" bullshit you know how it goes.

With what you said about aboriginal skulls, it could be true. It is strange as you stated.

They now believe sweet potatoes started in the pacific islands like 15k year ago, and grew in N. America 9k 12k years ago, question remains, how did they get it here?

I still go back to my theory of past civilizations, killed off and restarted. It is the only thing that makes sense to explain some things.

Red Ice Radio, just found it. Comments seem good.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIcUh_HADo8

Problem with your quest for alternative theories: DNA evidence.

Checkmate

B-B-BUT MY GIBS

Well think about it dude, these apes eat the shrooms. And chatter to their buddies about how good it is, so they start doing it, maybe it doesnt get spread to other troupes. I mean theres a troupe of chimps that make spears and I dont think many of them do that.

I have commented on DNA you fruit boots wearing nigger.

Well the world was a lot whiter 3000 years ago. The caucasian race had a distribution from Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and India. Caucasian skulls have been found in North America and China. Much how the Neanderthals were bred out these Caucasians were bred out.

And now the Caucasians on the whole are being bred out deliberately.
A most solemnly shit affair.

Sad isn't it. White people refuse to wake up

>Darwinism is false
>1. Alien Entities
>2. Religious Literature.

You imbecile, Darwin was just the beginning!

Classic stoned ape theory, Jesus was a mushroom

Check out Sapiens by Yuval Nohah Harari

We're all one species mate

Except the memes have taken over and are evolving quicker than the Genes (aka the vehicle for memetic replication).
read Susan Blackmore - The Meme Machine