Southern Italy thread

is southern italy considerable a part of europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/maps/@40.8400067,14.2995561,3a,90y,235.08h,93.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snQu9H_Ut-iM0XSj9QHARZw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.it/maps/place/Via Emilio Gola, 20143 Milano/@45.4489422,9.1753086,3a,90y,138.61h,97.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqyMFItTwJr5OL5_JBbjh8w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x4786c3f771d90a65:0x67c53f4c72835100!8m2!3d45.4488808!4d9.1751976!6m1!1e1
google.it/maps/place/Corso S. Giovanni A Teduccio, 96, 80146 Napoli/@40.837959,14.2999928,3a,75y,139h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-bDXNAsUrT-AeHPHbnxgGA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=-bDXNAsUrT-AeHPHbnxgGA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=86&h=86&yaw=139.78456&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x133ba79067fb94b1:0x827df256a5a3447b!8m2!3d40.8379416!4d14.2999515!6m1!1e1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrazione_in_Italia
youtube.com/watch?v=5vVoGa_oQ94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is really that bad? post pic of the average place there
dont cherrypick

Yes?

My family came from Potenza. How bad is it?

No

Looks like Israel so no.

god-tier comparing to the rest of other cities in southern italy

i picked a random street of Naples on google maps, that's what i found.
google.it/maps/@40.8400067,14.2995561,3a,90y,235.08h,93.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snQu9H_Ut-iM0XSj9QHARZw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There are many places like that, both north and south.
The place where i live is kinda clean compared to others since we spend a shitload of money in garbage taxes and recyclying. Our mayor even used to show videos of people leaving garbage allover the streets and insulting them and making them pay fined.It didnt help much since there are still a lot of places full of garbage since people eat streetfood and then leave junk around.
They clean up and 1-2 days later it is dirty again.
Once a kid even got hurt because of a syringe on the beach.
I d say the best way to clean things would be to force those who dirty streets to do cleaning of the city.
Two times the punishment for those retards who come from the next city to dump their garbage here(yes, they really do it ).

No. Wall when? We could also deport the population to Madagascar or something, destroy all the ugly buildings and rent it out to burgers, rich russians and nordic ladies.

google.it/maps/place/Via Emilio Gola, 20143 Milano/@45.4489422,9.1753086,3a,90y,138.61h,97.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqyMFItTwJr5OL5_JBbjh8w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x4786c3f771d90a65:0x67c53f4c72835100!8m2!3d45.4488808!4d9.1751976!6m1!1e1

this is northern italy btw, the differences? places like these in the north are controlled by mudslims, niggers and gypsies, in south are controlled by mafia. same shit different leaders

When will northcucks stop being salty about southern superiority?

well, that looks dangerous as fuck when is not day

but then i started to "travel" and found this
google.it/maps/place/Corso S. Giovanni A Teduccio, 96, 80146 Napoli/@40.837959,14.2999928,3a,75y,139h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-bDXNAsUrT-AeHPHbnxgGA!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=-bDXNAsUrT-AeHPHbnxgGA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.TACTILE.gps&thumb=2&w=86&h=86&yaw=139.78456&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x133ba79067fb94b1:0x827df256a5a3447b!8m2!3d40.8379416!4d14.2999515!6m1!1e1

i know is kinda shitty, but it has a je ne sais quoi that makes it pretty

based mayor

actually i live in Naples but my family come from tuscany, moved here for work, i can't go out before 20, back in florence i could stay out all the night without being robbed by 11 years old robber

>actually i live in Naples but my family come from tuscany
Sure you do Mohammed

You mean " after" (dopo) 20 i guess? And yes, Napoli is dangerous as it is even when it is not dark.
Nowadays they cant even make good pizza/coffee anymore i heard. And that was litterally the only good thing it had.

>Invents western culture and civilization
>Gets shit because of a tan

I know this specific street, heh. In general Milan is not very aesthetic except for the center. Still much safer to be in than Colombia

Dude south italy is low key north africa

We also get shit for making greasy foods...like youve never had a freakin pizza or some pasta

Why are all these Irish flags talking about Italy ?

You are both non white anyway

oh, pls tell me more celto-padanian ubermensch

yes-yes, we know you were kangz, well done ancient Rome.

Its time to use flamethrowers. Lots of flamethrowers....
Incineratus Totalis on that trash spaghetti.

i love Italy and agree with but modern pizza is american product, not italian, italian pizza is dry piece of shit, but you have perfect language and perfect lasagna

>shitskin from tuscany talking shit about others
M E D I O C R E

he is not from tuscany, i think he was born in egypt.

Cosenza here...You're much better off

wrong, he is a 100% native tuscanin with tuscanian parents

>tuscany

>there are more people with that surname in a certain region therefore all people with that surname come from that region
>shitskin tuscanian IQ

stop the damage control, terroni diaspora in the north is huge unfortunately, there's nothing tuscan about him

>there's nothing tuscan about him
feel free to provide proofs instead of grasping at straws my dear padanian ubermensch. I have seen some of his videos and he sounds 100% tuscanian. If you want to claim he doesn't have tuscanian blood you'll have to provide actual evidence instead of "hurr durr his surname is in campania too therefore he is not tuscanian".

Build a wall! Dio Can!

you are barely a step above the maghreb both genetically and culturally, don't make us laugh

>there are more people with that surname in a certain region therefore all people with that surname come from that region
Yes, that's exactly what happens, other than extremely common surnames like Rossi if you see one that's common both in the north and the south it's because terroni move north because they know the south is africa

Europe ends at the alps

nice try garbage man, but you are the one who claimed he is genetically Tuscan with no evidence, the burden is on you
his surname indicates that probably isn't the case, and that he is one of the many second/third generation terroni who moved north

>posting a literal maghrebin trying to claim he is a sicilian
just stop my dear padanian ubermensch, you are embarassing yourself

>literal maghrebin
amazing damage control there friend, Fabio Bartolo Rizzo is one of yours

>No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

>i if you see one that's common both in the north and the south it's because terroni move north
looks like this is a case of "hurr durr I have no proof but I say it's true anyway because the reality hurt my feefees". Why can't northcucks into logical thought and have to resort to non-sequitur and other logical fallacies?
>they know the south is africa
uh, stop projecting abdullah

>but you are the one who claimed he is genetically Tuscan with no evidence
Well he is from tuscany and he says he is tuscanian. His accent is 100% tuscan as anyone can see by watching his videos. All the evidence at our disposal says he is tuscanian. It is up to you to prove he isn't.
This is called common sense, perhaps the fog clouding your brain doesn't allow you common logic thought?

>lazio
>one of ours
lmao

my family came from san giorgio morgeto,in calabria. I visit them and it is a beautiful place. With proud people and great food, will you guys ever be able to do something about the waste management problem?

>Well he is from tuscany and he says he is tuscanian
Yes and Mohammed is italian because his parents live in italy
By the way not everyone with an arab surname is actually arab moran!111! Prove he is!
Also
>nicosia
>lazio
Yes, you are legit retarded

>>lazio
>>one of ours
I see your heavily inbred brain cannot even use Google. He is a full blown shitcilian aka a middle eastern.

>Well he is from tuscany and he says he is tuscanian.
Mario Balotelli is from Italy and says he is Italian. His accent is 100% Italian as anyone can see by watching his videos. Thus he is Italian(could pass as terrone to be fair)
/sarcasm

This is why you are a third world mafia infested shithole.

why don't you post one of yours, since you act so cool m8? Show us that pure-blood padanian ubermensch genetic pool

>Yes and Mohammed is italian because his parents live in italy
Almost all the mohammeds are in north italy, they can only be padanian
>By the way not everyone with an arab surname is actually arab moran!111! Prove he is!
comparing apples and oranges here. See? It's literally impossible to speak rationally with you people. You can't compare people from arabia with people with the same culture and language from the same damn nation and geographical area. As you yourself admit, plenty of surnames common to the whole of Italy. You would have to prove that the one you mention is specifically relegated to a regional part, instead of simply more prevalent in one. For example my surname is present in all of Italy and is not widely used at all; despite this its origin is not rooted in one region but in all regions differently (I know because I looked it up).

>. He is a full blown shitcilian aka a middle eastern.
He is just ugly m8, nothing to do with looking middle eastern
>Mario Balotelli is from Italy and says he is Italian
He was adopted though, Moccia wasn't adopted at all. Again you reject common sense by grasping at straws to try and hide how ridiculous your statements are.
>This is why you are a third world mafia infested shithole.
projecting much user-kun?

Some slum towns in North England have parts that look like that, to be fair.

>He is a full blown shitcilian aka a middle eastern.
I can post loads of northeners that look like him or even worse than him and are 100% pure aryan/celtic/padanian ubermensch. You are a delusional internet kiddo overcompensating on a mongolian weaving board because all the immigrant arabs are fucking his sister taking turns.

>WE are Antifa

What did they mean by this?

>He was adopted though, Moccia wasn't adopted at all.
prove it
and prove Moccia is a full blown tuscan despite his surname coincidentally being much more frequent in the south, like the millions of terroni diaspora living in the north
you are the one who has never even heard of common sense

>projecting much user-kun?
desperate much mohammad kun?

I've lived in Germany and I've seen similar extremely shitty dangerous places, so shut the fuck up, anyone who has done a bit of travelling knows that this is something common across ALL major countries.

oops meant for

>Almost all the mohammeds are in north italy, they can only be padanian
To be fair that's understandable, somalians or sudanese hop on a boat and end up in sicily and it looks even worse than the place they ran away from so of course they move north, that's the price of not beeing a poor shithole
>As you yourself admit, plenty of surnames common to the whole of Italy
Yes, and Moccia isn't one of them, as you can see from the fact that the surname is 20-30 times more common in just one specific region
>He is just ugly m8, nothing to do with looking middle eastern
You still couldn't tell him apart from a north african, how sad is it when you look in the mirror and can't tell what continent you belong to?

>tfw southern italian but pasty white as fuck
I just want to go into the sun and not burn.
Plus fit in with the rest of my gino bros

yes I'm sure the proportion is totally similar my north African friend, you are completely delusional, but luckily genetics isn't

How about living in a country that is one big shitty neighborhood and to make things worst, Argentinians come to spend their summer.

>prove it
m8; I don't have to prove it, because it's obvious to anyone who's got half a brain. You are asking me to prove that someone born and grown up in Tuscany, who speaks perfect tuscanian and who calls himself tuscanian is not from Tuscany?
> prove Moccia is a full blown tuscan despite his surname coincidentally being much more frequent in the south
Again, that isn't proof of anything. If you want to claim he is not tuscanian, you need actual evidence not based on wishful thinking. Almost all surnames are more prevalent in a certain region, that does not traslate at all automatically into being exclusively from that region. You actually need to prove they are. I am not the one here claiming stuff, it is you who claims that he is tuscanian despite all the evidence, so it is up to you to prove your claims are true. I didn't make any claims, simply posted what everybody who know the guy, follows him, and even the guy himself have always said to be true.

>desperate much mohammad kun?
I see that you can't stop projecting. Sad!

>don't have to prove it, because it's obvious to anyone who's got half a brain. You are asking me to prove that someone born and grown up in Tuscany, who speaks perfect tuscanian and who calls himself tuscanian is not from Tuscany?
exactly, and you know why? because there are millions of terroni living north from generations, and his surname is a definite hint in that direction

>bla bla bla
the burden of proof is on you, the huge diaspora is south to north, not viceversa, you trying to sell us his surname is (((pure coincidence))) is pathetic damage control

>To be fair that's understandable, somalians or sudanese hop on a boat and end up in sicily and it looks even worse than the place they ran away from so of course they move north, that's the price of not beeing a poor shithole
You can damage control as much as you can, fact of the matter is you are the last people on earth who can call southerners shitskins. You are actually more shitskin than us so think about dealing with your own problems instead of overcompensating for your inferiority complex.
>Yes, and Moccia isn't one of them, as you can see from the fact that the surname is 20-30 times more common in just one specific region
again, you are being unreasonable and simply ignoring common sense to feed your own baseless assumptions. You have to prove that surname is exclusive of that area to claim his parents come from there
>You still couldn't tell him apart from a north african, how sad is it when you look in the mirror and can't tell what continent you belong to?
Your problem is that you think ugly = shitskin. You must not go outside your house very often I am afraid, otherwise you wouldn't speak like this

>2009
>studying abroad in Italy
>got a FWB, 5/10 good body from Seattle
>We wanna go to Pompeii, staying in Rome
>get to Naples
>We're in the train station but have some time to kill, let's walk around
>Go outside, it's all niggers
>niggers niggers everywhere
>all standing around, staring, doing nothing
>FWB turns to me and says "T-these Italians don't look too friendly
>I say they're immigrants
>OMG you don't know that!!! but seriously it's scary let's go back to the train station

>shitskin Arab rape babies
>European

>exactly, and you know why? because there are millions of terroni living north from generations, and his surname is a definite hint in that direction
>muh million gorillions
user, just stop, you are making a fool of yourself at this point. I give you rational responses with arguments and common sense, and you just spout "HURR DURR HE'S TERRONE BECAUSE I SAY SO HURR DURR REFUTE MY CLAIM OR I AM RIGHT HURR DURR".
Quite sad if you ask me, I feel ashamed for you

>the burden of proof is on you
uh, no it isn't.
>the huge diaspora is south to north, not viceversa, you trying to sell us his surname is (((pure coincidence))) is pathetic damage control
There was no huge diaspora to Tuscany, most southerners went to Emilia-Romagna or Piedmont, or certain parts of Lombardy.
Literally nobody ever gave a shit about Tuscany for migrating. Try again.

Meglio negri che terroni.

>things that never happened: the post

Random
>"we are antifa"

OK.

I know there are a lot of bad news in and about italy, but theres a good one. In 2016 the immigrantpopulation only increased about 12k people, thats the lowest increase in the last 16 years.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrazione_in_Italia

Now we have to vote a rightwing party in the governement and throw out the shitskins, gipsies and mudslims.

t.somalian-padanian

Why would I make that up? Are you saying there aren't niggers everywhere in Naples?

>"Why would I make that up?"
>american flag
really makes you think

its napule what do you expect? Mafia and fascists hate each other.

>I give you rational responses with arguments and common sense
Actually you can only claim that his surname, undeniable proof he is neapolitan, doesn't mean anything, everything is a coincidence, look at this viking rapebaby, we're white
Pretty pathetic and sad

>italy/europe being flooded with muslims and africans en masse
>italians/europeans decide to fight each other over who's white
>mfw no one in europe will be white in 100 years at this rate

GEE I WONDER WHO CAN BE BEHIND THIS

keep telling yourself that, you are the clown of this thread mate in case you haven't noticed, nobody with common sense will believe a guy with a southern surname living in the north isn't anything but a terrone, but it doesn't matter, luckily we have genetics to tell us how pozzled the average terrone like you is

OP links to the shittiest parts of one of the city with the most problems and plebs living in poverty and says "see? the south is shit". Always be wary of people who display such a show of dishonesty and manipulation.
Just look for random towns and do the street view by yourself, you'll be shown a much different picture. Small and rustic places maybe, but not many shitholes

>Actually you can only claim that his surname, undeniable proof he is neapolitan, doesn't mean anything
>undeniable proof he is neapolitan,
>unedniable proof
just stop user. I have already explained you why that is not the case. Repeating the same debunked argument won't make you any good, it only shows how biased and not interested in an honest, fair discourse you are.
>look at this viking rapebaby
I mean just look at this sentence. Apparently normans who came in small numbers in south italy hundreds of years ago are proof that guy is a direct viking rapebaby just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes. Can't make shit up, this is literal "I don't have a brain and I must scream" kind of statement.

Europe starts at the Alps

someone is jelly his Ancap dream will never come true
keep taking all the shitskins btw, our fields are full

>I mean just look at this sentence. Apparently normans who came in small numbers in south italy hundreds of years ago are proof that guy is a direct viking rapebaby just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes
Those are two different arguments though, if his surname was bjornson or something i would say that he isn't sicilian but you would start sperging out because a surname doesn't mean anything

again you just repeat your debunked arguments refusing to live up to the standards needed to make such assessments.
> guy with a southern surname living in the north isn't anything but a terrone
no, it's a guy born and raised in tuscany by tuscanian parents, whose surname is present in all of Italy. Also as I have already said Tuscany was never a favoured migration place for southerners.
>luckily we have genetics to tell us how pozzled the average terrone like you is
from meme to meme. You do realise a somalian who was born in North Italy 20 years ago would have a haplogroup clashing with north italy perfectly in that map? Stop posting anytime user

puglia is literally the best region in italy

>gr8 food
>hot women
>beautiful sea

prove me wrong

bjornson is not an italian surname in anyway though, if anything I would think one of his parents had foreign origin, but a modern one, not a norman origin from centuries ago.
As I have already told you, an italian surname is not proof of a certain origin unless the surname has a particular, exclusive history in one region. A higher prevalence is not proof at all. That's because it is an ITALIAN surname, not an arabic, or ethiopian, or swedish one.

>debunked
repeating it like a chimp won't make that true
>it's a guy born and raised in tuscany by tuscanian parents, whose surname is present in all of Italy
it's present much much more in the south and there are millions of 2nd generation terroni who are born and raised in the north by their first gen diaspora and yet they are still terroni
try again

>haplogroup
confirmed for illiterate terrone in full damage control, those are your autosomes you maghrebi monkey

Is Turin the best city in Italy?

why does israel have such ugly fucking buildings

>A higher prevalence is not proof at all. That's because it is an ITALIAN surname, not an arabic, or ethiopian, or swedish one
Except it's a neapolitan surname, and neapolitans happened to move everywhere in the country
I consider posting arab looking northern italians like salvini on the same level as posting blonde blue eyed south italians, it happens but it's an exception not the rule

>repeating it like a chimp won't make that true
see? clearly incapable of rational discourse? You just copy-paste my rebuttal to your shitty arguments, thinking they will fit with my well-reasoned, punctual ones. Pro-tip: they don't.
You just make a fool of yourself with your poor comprehension and rational skills user, just stop.
>it's present much much more in the south
Not proof he is originally from the south. Again you keep repeating debunked arguments because you can't fathom that you are simply wrong about something and your claims were dumb. Grow up user, you only have to earn from it.
>and there are millions of 2nd generation terroni who are born and raised in the north by their first gen diaspora and yet they are still terroni
Again, Tuscany was never a favoured place for migrations from south to north italy. Tuscany IS NOT north italy, it is center italy.
>confirmed for illiterate terrone in full damage control, those are your autosomes you maghrebi monkey
I don't think you understand what haplogroups are. Perhaps you should stop posting memes you don't even understand? Thank you for all the chimping out though, it clearly puts into perspective who's the illiterate monkey here.

at least you can drink the water out of the sinks here without the fear of getting cancer

>Again, Tuscany was never a favoured place for migrations from south to north italy. Tuscany IS NOT north italy, it is center italy
Which is exactly what the map shows, piedmont and lombardy have more southern italian immigrants named moccia than tuscany, what a coincidence

>Except it's a neapolitan surname
says who? It looks more prevalent in Campania and Apulia. Even Campania doesn't just have Naples inside it. Again you are just speculating on things to fit your own bias and prejudices, instead of being truthful to the evidence at your disposal. You WANT him to be neapolitan because otherwise you would have to admit a tuscanian looks like a damn paki, and it would shatter your little world of "WE WUZ ITALIC BLONDE ARYANS N SHIET" that you acquired by taking shitposting on a mongolian weaving board too seriously.
Just stop user, it's genuinely painful reading your posts, I feel ashamed for oyu.
>I consider posting arab looking northern italians like salvini on the same level as posting blonde blue eyed south italians, it happens but it's an exception not the rule
uh, not the only ones I posted. I can literally be here all day and post random 100% native, pure-blooded north italians that look like arabs. Again you just grasp at straws because the truth goes against your delusions of ethnical purity and grandeur.
If north italians are like this, thank God we are not like north italians, because it means we are actually smarter and more objective.

>I don't think you understand what haplogroups are. Perhaps you should stop posting memes you don't even understand?
oh my god the fucking irony

is that the part that's inhabited by domestic manlet-albozerg hybrids?

>HE IS A TERRONE BECAUSE MUH GORILLION IMMIGRANTS
>oh there are not many? hahahahaha that totally proves he is one of them

I mean how can one person be so delusional? You'll literally just refuse to listen to reason, and whatever evidence one throws at you, you'll just rationalize it to fit your preconceived view based on prejudices and superiority complexes.

I think this discussion is over, I am speaking to a wall of ignorance (and sorry if I say that, but I have to say it, probably very low IQ as well). Peace user.

he is a terrone, they cannot into basic proportions, you are lucky he is even able to post on the internet

>You WANT him to be neapolitan because otherwise you would have to admit a tuscanian looks like a damn paki
The funny thing is that native tuscanian look indeed like niggers because of their etruscan heritage, it just happens that this one isn't one of them because he's from campania
>uh, not the only ones I posted. I can literally be here all day and post random 100% native, pure-blooded north italians that look like arabs
And i can post south italians that look like swedes all day, there are tens of millions of people in both the north and the south, it just happens

>haplomaymay

Those two kids fishing in the lake chad have >75% chance of having r1b peaking to 95.5% in some places.

>oh my god the fucking irony
irony indeed

La tua waifu fa le scenette sporche.
youtube.com/watch?v=5vVoGa_oQ94

again, nothing to do with haplomemes you stupid illiterate niggers
haplomemes design only a small part of either the Y chromosome or the mitochondrial DNA and are just used to trace a lineage, those admixture maps are based on all your non-sexual chromosomes, they have nothing to do with each other

it's barely considerable a part of Italy.

>what is acting