HAHAHAHAHA LOOK IS LE ALEC BALDWIN HAHAHAHAHAHA MAKING FUN OF TRUMPP DRUMPF BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK IS LE ALEC BALDWIN HAHAHAHAHAHA MAKING FUN OF TRUMPP DRUMPF BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

yea stop criticizing trump actually let's make it illegal to make fun of the president or better yet any politician...actually how about we make it illegal to criticize the government.

XD

lol u think saturdnay night live isnt funny dude i bet you want an authoritarian dictatorship fuckin nazi DRUMPPPFFFLLLLLLLLPPPPFF

fuck off JEW

>watching snl
>watching tv

>Americans get their political news and opinions from satirical comedy skits.

JUST.

Why are sharts so uncivilised?

Trump twitting about SNL parodies is so fucking low energy makes me doubt he is this 4d chess genius people say he is.

IRONIC SHITPOSTING IS STILL SHITPOSTING

>not knowing mockery is among the highest forms of flattery

Baldwin isn't even a good Trump impersonator. Hammond will always be GOAT.

HAHA, THE DNC SOLD OUT LIBERALS TO ISLAM WHO HATES FREEDOM AND FEMINISTS.

YOUR SAFE SPACES CAN NOT SAVE YOU FROM YOUR OWN TEAM

>nazi btfo by top comedy

LMFAOOOO LOOK AT THIS GREAT XD MEME OF DRUMPF !! XDD

Shouldn't Alec be cussing out his daughter? I thought that was his thing.

making fun on mentally disabled 70yo twitter addict is not fucking funny. Trump should sue his ass

some of his stuff is funny. huge china stuff like that. most of the death episode...amuse me baldwin, amuse me.

Someone should start a running count of how many times dems get cucked by their own team.

At least twice in recent memory - bernie getting hosed for the nomination, and now this lol

I have 2-3 friends that do that unironically on Facebook.

Commodus did NOTHING wrong.

its not that funny, has nothing to do with the trump stuff either.

old SNL had some funny stuff, modern SNL has been garbage for a long time.

LE CANT EBIN RITE NAO XDDD XD THIS IZ SO MANY LULZ AND GENUINELY FUNNY, CLASSIC IM GONNA SHARE ON FB XDDDDDD LE SO EDGY XDDDD REDDIT WE DID IT

I think its something in their food that makes them behave like this

If you dint think SNL is funny you are:
-racist
-sexist
-xenophobic
-jewophobic
And probably didnt go to college...

Laugh,you idiots!