Makes you really think huh?

Makes you really think huh?

When Trump does it, he does it at his own estates, and hosts heads of state to talk about important topics.

Barack did it for funsies on our dime.

Attention: neurons firing

Aren't weekends days off, anyway?

Trump can turn the roof of the white house into a golf course for all I fucking care. What matters is what he gets done for our country. Stupid media is focusing so hard on bullshit that it makes me proud of Trump... if they have nothing substantial to complain about, then you know he's doing a great job!

But how productive was Obama?

I can forgive the one with Abe, as they obviously talk shop while they're out on the course. When was the other time he went golfing?

Well, he ain't wrong.
Doesn't make him a bas pres though.

>golf at your own expense with other leaders of the world while not taking the presidents salary

vs

>golfing for fun

Unlike barak, he did so much in his first days in office, there was nothing to do but wait for the judicial and legislative branches to catch up

In the US if you're not working 24/7 you're a deadbeat hippie communist

>I can forgive
You live in fucking Canada, you have no fucking say on our President. That is the problem with the world today. All you fucks feel like you are a part of the USA because of the internet and mass media. Well, you aren't! Focus on your own fucked up countries and mind your own fucking business.

he also signed what 10 executive orders in his first two weeks?

obongo took 2 months to sign one?

when you are 8 times more productive then yes you can afford to take more time off and still get more things done

Trump critisized Obama for golfing as a waste of time.

Trump uses golf as a tool. He often plays with industry leaders and top politicians.

Sorry amerifat, but you don't get to brag about being the only superpower and the world's leader, but then get mad when the countries directly affected by the actions of your government comment on those actions.

The major difference is that Trump criticizes him when there are crises needing to be solved, and yet Obama was golfing. That's the major difference. We have no crises at the moment, Trump has already set a lot in motion.

Anyways, most of those don't criticize the fact he's golfing (One even states "President Obama is Golfing???") they criticize other stuff, using Golfing as a setting. It's like saying "Oh, he brushes his teeth then he goes to spit lies". That doesn't mean he hates the fact someone brushes their teeth, he hates the fact someone is lying.

This is why I hate people so far up their ass they can't even see beyond the shit they're spewing.

Yeah leftists here are contagious they see social justice as progress.

We are the world's superpower. Bragging about it is irrelevant. As being such, you have no say in our government, otherwise we would not be a superpower by its very definition.

Drumpf: "Our military is depleted! We need new ships!"

President is a 24/7 job

>Golfing at his own estates
>Golfing with the man who leads one of Americas most important allied nations in an obvious attempt to familiarise and form a good relationship
>this is the same as Barrack Woods taking numerous golfing vacations at taxpayer expense

F O U R W E E K S
comapred to
E I G H T Y E A R S

I guess math wasn't this guy's strong suit

Of course I don't have a say in your government, idiot. You're trying to tell me that I can't even comment on it.

Plus he was wheeling and dealing non-stop during the campaign and immediately after he won right up til the inauguration. Completely unheard of in American politics - someone who is actually eager to get the job done he starts 2 months early instead of going to Hawai'i and chilling on a beach with Miss Universe

Most of Trump's complaints were that Obama was golfing while something else major was going on that the president should have been focusing on. Trump has no pressing issues right now.

Trump criticized Obama for spending his time golfing instead of working / playing golf with the wrong people (personal friends)

Trump plays golf with Shinzo Abe.

Please be bait you cannot be this retarded. If Hitlary won then yes
Don't people keep cockblocking Trump all the things he's trying to do? If he can't work then yeah go ahead and golf. I'd have a mini ramp put in the oval office. Shit I'd make the whole whitehouse into a skatepark

I am saying that your comment holds no weight or power, in other words, you have no say on the matter. You leaves can circle jerk yourselves into a fucking bonfire for all i care, scream at the top of your lungs about our government, but it won't change anything. As for you thinking you are in any place to forgive our President for his actions, you can go suck a rake.

That ship looks comfy as fuck. Who wouldn't want their own golf course carrier?

TRIGGERED

Obama is a weak, low energy faggot, Trump is golfing while also doing much more work and tweeting too.

He was playing golf to talk to another world leader,shinzo abe.When Obama plays golf,he just slacks off like the filthy nigger he is.

>Trump has no pressing issues right now.
wew

I had no problem with Obama golfing. I had a problem with Obama refusing to respond to any crisis until he was done golfing.

Trump is using golf as a tool of the presidency. Obama used golf to get away from the presidency.

Also didn't put in the dates.
For example, that first one was from Obama going on a vacation for days while the flooding happened. Trump isn't watching ESPN every morning. Trump is getting so much more work done than Obama, the comparison is laughable.

Intelligent response from a leaf.

This.

Trump criticized Obama about golfing on weekdays. Example: Nov 18th, 2013 is one of the Tweets. That's a Monday.

I would give you other days, but for some reason, this person cutoff the date of the tweets in nearly all of the tweets. Maybe to feed their (((narrative)))?

He did more in 10 days than Obama did in 8 years tho

Golfing was never an issue many cold war presidential vets used golfing as a form of tool of diplomacy in their terms but obama just never responded to crisis like bush was during his terms but you see trump using it the right way so far as a tool not just a get out of work free card :/

nah. only an issue in the media and the idiots that suck it down like mom's spaghetti.

Ukraine, aren't there other things you should think about? Start cleaning up what's left of your country and stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

Trump is playing golf to further his plans for America by showing potential allies and fellow business tycoons a good time so he can make good deals. Obama used it as an escape to ignore the failing county he helped destroy and the American people

Have fun Soros Puppet, how does it feel that no one gives a shit about your country other than to steal your women? You're nothing to the world, your country is nothing as well.

this

Nice digits

Can someone do a comparison of how many things are done in the first couple weeks?

Trump can't work 6 days a week and golf on his off-day, just like leftists can't shut the fuck up about wanting 6 hour working days with $15/h minimum and everything else paid for by the state.

>Trump is President basically for free ($1 is basically fucking nothing as a salary)
>he plays golf with world leaders to discuss important shit
>everyone jumps on him for this

Sorry, the prime minister of Japan was there.

Trump literally sleeps 4 hours a night and works the rest of the time.

Mental gymnastics by drumfpkins, trying to defend their cheeto leader, is astounding.

Always diverting.
Typical drumpfkin.

Im starting to think that "golf" is just what they say they do when presidents are actually doing something that needs to be under wraps. Seriously how they golf so much? Dont they get tired of it?

Pretty accurate actually. I'm working right now, albeit from a hammock on my deck.