Can we assess the degree of civilization of different cultures on the basis of their hygienic standards?

Can we assess the degree of civilization of different cultures on the basis of their hygienic standards?

In fact, inhabitants of emerging countries do not eat raw meat, because it might be contaminated with parasites and other pathogens.
There are apparently no hygiene regulations that regulate the quality of food in emerging countries such as the USA and India - or the government simply can not implement these hygiene rules...therfor their cultures are less civilized.

Admit it, as long as you can not safely eat raw meat, you live in the Third World.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loIIPHDuHqc
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland: Qualified for the 1st world.

Lebanon: Qualified for the 1st world

France: Qualified for the 1st world

Germany: Qualified for the 1st world

Holland: Qualified for the 1st world

Italy: Qualified for the 1st world

Turkey: Qualified for the 1st world

>be Hans
>wife getting plowed by Ahmed and Jamal
>has to stay in the cuckshed for the weekend
>no access to a cooking stove
>can't buy food since wife takes his paycheck
>resort to eating his meat raw
>makes a thread on Sup Forums to justify this

And remember kids, hot spicy ethnic food is flavored that way to cover up it being rotten or spoiled.

>Turkey: Qualified for the 1st world
>can actually see where the roach grabbed the raw sausage with his shit-covered fingers
gross

Can you guys eat raw meat in your countries without fear of being miserably killed by a parasite?

yes

>eating raw meat
Like why? muh flavorful juices, raw meat is bland you twat.

american meat is pretty darn hygienic.

in fact, you can eat medium-rare pork chops now. that trichinae threat is gone.

>implying its seasoned

yes i know longer eat sushi due to Fukushima i think they did that to themselves to solve the neet problem and they probably think radiation would make them smarter or better at building things ex:ww2

Parisa is brrutty good

>implying your use of implying is correct
>>>/reddit/

they only reason you use so many spices flip is cause your meat is rotting

>implying turkey was ever qualified as a 1st world country
wew

Rebuttal. A good restaurant will be able to serve quality raw foods. Therefore America is a stratified country, with parts 1st world and other parts not.

Source, someone who eats raw beef and other foods that are like 70 dollars for a quarter ounce.

Mmmmm.

Or maybe we can just fucking cook. Have you never used salt and pepper? Maybe some onions? No? Well enjoy your food, I'll be here enjoying my """rotting""" meat.

Westerners are so dumb, sheesh.

I'm referring to the hot ones that burn your tounge and cover up the flavor flip

>Whites only eat bland, unseasoned food

Literally a nigger kikebook meme
kys

>the hot ones that burn your tounge
??? you mean spices? i'm white as fuck but i don't cry when i eat hot sauce

You just proven my point, you idiot. You're mistaking Philippine cuisine to Thailand or India which prefers spicy food.

In the US you can safely eat most meat raw, but people are paranoid cause we have an incredibly litigious society. One farm has an outbreak and 12 people get sick(out of 300,000,000) and suddenly you've racked up $50,000,000 in legal expenses.

Most of the contamination happens because we process all the food in centralized facilities so if a single batch of peanuts has listeria it gets into everything that goes through that facility.

Why the fuck do you eat raw meat. You stoneage fucks. Fire is not invented in your cro-magnon countires yet or what?

>muh food is so fresh its just so good
Literally delusional.

Thats big a Mett Brötchen

The question is, why the FUCK would you want to eat raw meat.... WAIT A FUCKING SECOND JACK IS THAT YOU? GO BACK TO /CK/ YOU FUCK

What sandwich is that? It looks good.

Never said or implied this. Try again island nigger

raw minced meat with onion on a bun. Frenchies call it filet americaine if I remember right

tastes good man

>why
Because it's fucking delicious? Maybe that's why many different 1st world cuisines know raw meals?

It's a Mettbrötchen. Basically roll with raw minced pork and onions on top.

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=loIIPHDuHqc

>1 kg minced meat every morning
that's inspiring

Add Belgium to that list.

I never said or implied that your food is bland too, nigger lover.

Hoy anak!

4 u

>be botswanian
>eat so much raw meat cause no stoves
>develop immunity to parasites
>we first world now

Not that. This.

Thank god I'm not a dirty westerner

>Or maybe we can just fucking cook. Have you never used salt and pepper? Maybe some onions? No?

Laughed.

why wash hands?
is your dick dirty or something?

ITT: savage Neanderthal wypipo eating raw meat because they cannot into fire.

Enjoy your lack of B12 protein savage fuck.

Ook lekker

That's no how you into hamburger, Germany.

Do you even have a word for "hamburger" in German?

Filet americain is Dutch, shithead.

What is that?

yes it called "Hamburger"

also German food is the best food

this:

Ah yes, the famous German dish "Potatoes and Diarrhea"

How many Turks shit into toilets anyway?

enjoy your worms

Uh, you can eat Sushi in the US just fine. I don't necessarily know why you'd eat a raw hamburger or whatever.

There are regulations (has to be frozen, or soaked in lemon juice).

go eat your disgusting fast food you lard assed nigger
don't forget to charge the scooter or else you get stuck again in walmart

Some sort of Tatar? Looks good. I must try this.
Thüringer Klöße? Die mag ich sehr.

>9gag-tier banter
apply yourself

Enjoy pounds upon pounds of raw meat sitting and rotting in your colon giving you colon cancer.

fuck off lardo
fucking mongrel shits

thats not how the human body works

>american education

Lmao kill yourself you asian nigger. Literally the lowest asian country

That outbreak that killed people because of jiff peanut butter was due to them storing the raw peanuts under bird infested awnings. They knew that birds were roosting above the product and freely defecating into it, but falsely believed it would cook out

Did you visit Middle School or did you leave earlier?

Why the hell are you eating raw meat anyway? You do realize even the strictest regulations don't always work, right?

why the hell would it stay in your colon?

once a fatmerican reaches a certain weight he is not allowed to enter the school with the scooter.

It tastes like you're eating a cold hamburger on the rare side. It doesn't taste good. You probably eat cold leftover pizza and cold leftover fried chicken too, did I guess correctly?

Eating raw meat can and will cause E. coli. There was an outbreak in Wisconsin just a couple years ago from eating a cannibal sandwich.

Besides, based on the traditional name of this dish, beef tartare, the tartare implies a Tatar origin aka it arrived with the Mongol invasions. Along with Asiatic Y-DNA chink haplogroup R1a and R1b that you morons like to champion as a mark of whiteness despite having no relations to based Nordic haplogroups I1 and I2 and their Aryan sibling groups. This means that eating raw meat is literally a subhuman Mongoloid trait from various waves of Asiatic chink invaders such as Huns and Alans and Mongols who brought R1b and R1a and left if after raping white Aryan women

Mettbrötchen tastes like heaven you uncultered swine

And remember, that american national food like hamburger and french fries are deep fried and prepared that way to cover up being rotten or spoiled

You can get that from cooked meat, you triple nigger, just admit you are a savage who wants to eat raw meat.

will hans ever recover?

>eating meat
>first world

of course, our tap water is substantially higher quality than yours as well. fuck off with your delusions mehmet.

agreed. this is an eastern dish and it's mostly prepared without actual meat (only bulgur), but still if you have a little self respect you won't eat this.

>the tartare implies a Tatar origin aka it arrived with the Mongol invasions. Along with Asiatic Y-DNA chink haplogroup R1a and
>drifts off into severe autism

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-lead-testing/

USA is Third World Tier

Doesn't even taste that great, but cig köfte shops were theee treeend here in Germany for a little while.

god damn does that look good.

I will behead you like a sand nigger if you ever use those dick beaters again to insult Jäger sauce.

Butthurt R1b Mongoloid chink hun kraut detected. Or a Somali-Roach hybrid given the genetic makeup of Merkel's banana republic.

we like our toilets and bidets fyi, and interestingly enough squat toilets (aka alaturka) have been dwindling in numbers in the last 20 years.

>even deeper autism ensues

I'm sad we haven't developed a bidet-culture :'(

OP Kebab confirmed

Wouldn't raw meat taste like blood?
Why not cooking it like pic related since it tastes way better?

SCOTLAND FOREVER

met zout en peper is kankerlekker

In Canada we call that steak tartar

>Wanting to eat raw meat

Wow, Germany became 3rd world so quick! I thought it would take a couple of decades at the least.

wtf hans??

But we developed the donnerbalken-culture. donnerbalken > loo

Pretty sure the 3rd world moved to Doucheland in 2015. Raw pork will soon be banned. Enjoy it while you can.

Yes, I could go to many restaurants in my city and get steak tartar

> tfw Deutschland, 2030, going to my dealer Hans-Jürgen to buy illegal mettbrötchen under the table

disgusting niggers everybody
raw fish > raw meat