The God Emperor is ripping on Mark Cuban, anyone know what happened?

The God Emperor is ripping on Mark Cuban, anyone know what happened?

How can you idiots support this unprofessional gossip queen

Grow up Trump.

dont tell anyone i am mark cubans sugar baby and he is gay for young trap boi pussi

you and your family will suffer greatly for this insult on the Day of the Rake

But nobody supports Mark Cuban, leaf.

Old habits die hard.

>Used car salesman says the guy who sells Teslas is a loser

God damn its so fucking good.

President of the United States of America lol

kek

Cuban was talking shit throughout the campaign. Really not much else to it; just Cuban being a fucc boi

Haha it's real

absolute madman

lul

I wonder what >hfw right now

Lol the President of the United States of America just called you a failure and dumb.

Fucking priceless, I love Trump so much.

try to go toe-to-toe with Trump and he will fucking destroy you

Simple, they are competitors, they're whole schtick is the same, but Mark really is kind of dumb at life stuff. Brilliant guy, but lacks common sense. So would make a shitty president. That's the point. Mark made some snarky comments that he could do a better job than trump and trump btfo him.

/thread

At the very least it gives us a window into what's going on behind closed doors every day

Because it's fucking hilarious.

Cuban is simply jealous of Trump. Both are the same type of person, but Cuban has and always will be in Trump's shadow

This is just funny. Man, you guys don't understand class like this. Want to know a major red pill? Trolls have always ruled the world.

What makes a man a great troll is the same for what makes a man a great dad. All me. Are secret trolls. Alpha males troll people to make them greater.

He talked shit and got hit.
And is now acting all innocent.

Checked, in the name of Trump.

Kek